hey guys just in case some one snatch it before us i made MMO guild
    hope you dont mind ;p

join mmoc chat channel for invite or add me on steam (below)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saladin456 View Post
    You know storm spirit has a mana pool, right?
    Yeah but any idiot knows you don't do 1600 range balls for nothing.

Deleted
    Something that I've wondered for a while now, what is it that makes Morphling a 3* carry? Most other carries have a very obvious steroid skill - Sven has his ultimate, SK has critical strike and lifesteal, PA has crit + evasion + attack speed increase. All morphling has is the ability to hit very hard and fast in return for dying if someone looks at him threateningly. Yet somehow, if you let a morphling farm up a few items, he can easily destroy your team. Why is this?

Deleted
    return for dying if someone looks at him threateningly.
    He has a blink, a heal that functions through any(?) CC but silence and as soon as he hits 6 he has an instant-cast potentially global escape.
    You what.

Something that I've wondered for a while now, what is it that makes Morphling a 3* carry? Most other carries have a very obvious steroid skill - Sven has his ultimate, SK has critical strike and lifesteal, PA has crit + evasion + attack speed increase. All morphling has is the ability to hit very hard and fast in return for dying if someone looks at him threateningly. Yet somehow, if you let a morphling farm up a few items, he can easily destroy your team. Why is this?
    He can survive gank ealier game better than most carries and quite mobile in team clashes. Also he fell out of favour when his "heal" got nerfed (plus other heroes were introduced during that time).

Deleted
    This mute system is a joke (no, I'm not muted). Playing solo queues are so boring when half your team is probably muted every game. All I see is "Well Played!" and pings on minimap. Valve should really do something about it. Maybe have an option to mute all who have Penalty Points on their accounts and let the rest of us actually talk to our teammates. I seriously don't care about people flaming me, that's way better than the current state of the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariadne View Post
    This mute system is a joke (no, I'm not muted). Playing solo queues are so boring when half your team is probably muted every game. All I see is "Well Played!" and pings on minimap. Valve should really do something about it. Maybe have an option to mute all who have Penalty Points on their accounts and let the rest of us actually talk to our teammates. I seriously don't care about people flaming me, that's way better than the current state of the game.
    The whole system is horribly flawed and is due an overhaul. I wouldn't be surprised if they left that until after they go out of beta though.

Morphling can carry while building defensive items. Linken's Sphere, Manta Style, Butterfly, Satanic, and Etheral Blade are common items, while you don't really see many people building typical carry items like MKB, Desolator, crit, Maelstrom etc. This, paired with his ability to turn most of it into straight up agility means that he has a lot of armor (which means that the opposing carry player probably won't do all that much damage to you), a lot of attack speed, and a lot of damage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Finear View Post
    hey guys just in case some one snatch it before us i made MMO guild
    hope you dont mind ;p

join mmoc chat channel for invite or add me on steam (below)
    Awesome! I will add you.

Deleted
    The cards aren't serious indications of a hero's strength . Was playing with a friend who just started dota recently, he randomed alchemist and was disappointed he only had 1 carry star(i was laughing so hard). Think of them more like general guidelines.

eh I find it oddly amusing when enemy team complains about how it is "fun trying to kill SK".
    Active part from Mortal Strike+Armlet abuse+Vampirism+Halberd = epic winning )
    Last edited by Morally Grey Storm; 2013-06-30 at 11:21 AM.

Deleted
    anyone familiar with the console?
    im looking for a way to disable visual pings,i could use some help xd
    found out how to mute em if anyone's interested,toke some crazy time
    Last edited by mmocba4f7a59a4; 2013-06-30 at 07:17 PM.

Deleted
    Changes in 6.78c

* Rage cooldown increased from 15 to 17 seconds
    * Flamebreak cooldown increased from 11 to 14
    * Tether movement bonus decreased from 20% to 17%
    * Living Armor damage block instances from 7 to 4/5/6/7
    * Chemical Rage bonus HP reduced from 300/600/900 to 250/500/750
    * Gyrocopter attack range reduced from 375 to 365
    * Team 2 now bans second instead of first in Ban Phase #2. (All other phases and orders are the same)

I'm extremely happy for the Living Armor changes(had to play vs a few ODs mid that had Treant on their team, the rage) but i think Tree will go from first tier ban/pick material to never seen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aladya View Post
    but i think Tree will go from first tier ban/pick material to never seen.
    Good riddance, really. He made the early phases far less enjoyable and just about every pro player was getting tired of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    Good riddance, really. He made the early phases far less enjoyable and just about every pro player was getting tired of him.
    Agreed, just like every other hero I have a problem with, it's less about being OP and more about taking the fun out of the game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    will that kind of nerf rly have such an effect?i dont think its that huge a nerf

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ZRebellion View Post
    will that kind of nerf rly have such an effect?i dont think its that huge a nerf
    It's not really that huge. I also noticed they changed(fixed?) the required damage to break a charge sometime between now and when I last checked. It's probably 5 after reductions just like Refraction is. RIP in peace, Orb of Venom.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    It's not really that huge. I also noticed they changed(fixed?) the required damage to break a charge sometime between now and when I last checked. It's probably 5 after reductions just like Refraction is. RIP in peace, Orb of Venom.
    I think they need to remove living armor. Or rework it to the old state. Currently it's more annoying than old passive of spectre (when she damaged you for denying/killing creeps/heroes) and this minor nerf won't change anything
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariadne View Post
    Well played! Well played!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ZRebellion View Post
    Its a huge nerf considering Living Armor is the only reason he's getting picked at all. The strength of living armor goes from 140 block to 80 block @ level 1 and from 280 block to 200@ level 2. The charges being easier to remove completely also affects the healing component of the skill, since if all charges are removed you lose your hp regen.

I hate playing vs Treant myself, but I disagree with removing heroes out of viable picks completely.