Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Thanks for stopping by to say Hi!

The problem with the new BC and MFR seems to be the changes to the Buildcraft API, specifically to do with power. From what I understand there have been a few modifications now with the bulk of them taking place in 1.6. MFR has been reportedly broken but we haven't noticed anything yet. We updated to the latest Power Convertors and that seemed to work too. I wouldn't worry about it unless you see issues, in which case MFR will have to update their API. If it hasn't been widely reported already then I don't think its a big issue. Will always keep an eye out for updates though.
    Ok I won't panic about it then will just see how it goes... Found another frame mod on the Technic Forums as well called 'Redstone In Motion', seems to be developed a bit longer than Truss Mod and has some neat features if you want to check it out.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottulusMaximus View Post
    Ok I won't panic about it then will just see how it goes... Found another frame mod on the Technic Forums as well called 'Redstone In Motion', seems to be developed a bit longer than Truss Mod and has some neat features if you want to check it out.
    Yeah, there are a few out now. When 1.6 rolls around I'll try and settle on the best one. Heck, we may even get RP2.... lol

-------------

Updates!

• Red Logic Updated
    • bspkrscore Updated
    • Treecapitator Updated
    • Thaumic Tinkerer Updated
    • Truss Mod Updated
    • IndustrialCraft 2 Updated
    • Forestry Updated
    • Logistics Pipes Updated

Just a quick look for new mods tonight. Didn't check everything. It's pretty late.

1.6 might be slightly delayed now with the push of 1.6.1. It's slowed the development on MCP and is holding up betas of the mods. Hopefully the mod authors will get MCP early next week and can begin the process of updating. It's going to take a long time though so the 1.5.2 list will be prominent for the foreseeable future. Updates will also be separated in to two different bullet-point lists to avoid confusion.

Deleted
    Aaaaah, how great would it be to have a launcher that automatically updates all the mods you have (like MMO launchers etc.) ^^

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waervyn View Post
    Aaaaah, how great would it be to have a launcher that automatically updates all the mods you have (like MMO launchers etc.) ^^
    A lot of mod authors are pretty anal about how their mods are distributed. I doubt they would want a system like that.

Things like FTB and Tekkit already do the automatic updates though. You're just stuck with whatever someone else decides to put in the mod pack. It's great for beginners or people who don't want to mess with things, but eventually you'll want to work your own mod pack. Relying on others for updates and getting the latest and greatest can be frustrating.

Deleted
    Hi Guys,

maybe I am going crazy, I am using most of the mods in fuzzzie's list, all up to date, and all been ok so far, but I am noticing now that NEI does not give me the recipes for a lot of IC2 items, like the macerator, electric furnaces, and so on. Tried craftguide and they don't show up there either...anyone noticing this?

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by pa99 View Post
    Hi Guys,

maybe I am going crazy, I am using most of the mods in fuzzzie's list, all up to date, and all been ok so far, but I am noticing now that NEI does not give me the recipes for a lot of IC2 items, like the macerator, electric furnaces, and so on. Tried craftguide and they don't show up there either...anyone noticing this?

Cheers
    Greg replaced the normal IC2 machines with his automatic versions.

Deleted
    What do you mean Greg replaced them? There used to be a harder recipe for the IC2 macerator plus the automatic macerator, even though Greg altered the normal IC2 macerator, it was still available...it must still be there, I just cannot see the recipe.

After all, I also have Immibis advanced machines and the rotary macerator needs a macerator to start with, not Greg's automatic one...I can see the normal macerator in NEI, it's just that nothing happens when I click on it... :-(

Quote Originally Posted by pa99 View Post
    What do you mean Greg replaced them? There used to be a harder recipe for the IC2 macerator plus the automatic macerator, even though Greg altered the normal IC2 macerator, it was still available...it must still be there, I just cannot see the recipe.

After all, I also have Immibis advanced machines and the rotary macerator needs a macerator to start with, not Greg's automatic one...I can see the normal macerator in NEI, it's just that nothing happens when I click on it... :-(
    If you put it in the craft grid by itself it should give you the normal one back.

Deleted
    I see what you mean now, I tried the Greg altered macerator recipe from the FRB wiki and got the automated one instead...thing is, placing it in a crafting grid by itself seems to do nothing...

I just updated from 3.08c to 3.08f and it appears he removed that recipe. Now you have to go in the Dynamic config and change:

B:allowVanillaIC2MachinesFromAutoMaticOnes=false

to

B:allowVanillaIC2MachinesFromAutoMaticOnes=true

Deleted
    Cheers Ian! got it

Fuzzzie, I think the website link you have for Big-Reactors isn't correct. I think it should be:

http://www.big-reactors.com/

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by laguy442 View Post
    Fuzzzie, I think the website link you have for Big-Reactors isn't correct. I think it should be:

http://www.big-reactors.com/
    Fixed.

No updates tonight. Internet's been down and I'm heading to bed soon.

Hey Fuzzzie just thought I'd let you know that the Redstone In Motion mod is finally considered stable so it might be worth trying out in place of the truss mod

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iananderson View Post
    Greg replaced the normal IC2 machines with his automatic versions.
    GregTech is starting to irritate me with stuff like this setting his changes as defaults not options, and his snarky message everytime you open your world about Tinkers Construct and mDiyo is really close to the last straw... However I still need quantum chests and I.D.S.U's

I have also had it with GT. I think my biggest issue with him is what seems to be his total lack of respect for the players (remember this is just my personal opinion). My prime example is his rule number 3.

"Do not ask for Versionnumbers inside the Name of the Zipfile, I WILL NEVER DO THAT FOR THE MOST RECENT VERSION!!!"

This just says it all to me about his opinion of us and himself. It is him saying to me, I know how to do this, I know why I should do this, but by gosh I am just not going to do this for you so take it or leave it. I left it.

10+ Year Old Account
    It also looks like he's got plans to replace the IC2 ores like he did the machines. Also looks like his groupies want more worldgen added to help spread out resources and also they seem to have a problem with the Omniwrench. They either want the omniwrench to take durability damage or have it not work on ic2/gt machines.

Honestly, I could do without gt. The later game stuff was nice but that is even becoming more of a nuisance than fun and everything else about the mod I hate anyways.

I stopped using GT back when he was trash talking ShaRose (IDResolver). He's been a disrespectful little prick ever since he started gaining notice in the community. I play happily without it.
    IDResolver message
    The GregTech-Addon has a Problem.
    One of the other Mods doesnt work properly. Below is how to fix it.
    Mr. ID-Resolver tried to hack into GregTech-BlockID's! But I successfully cought him and notify you now with this Exception! He's no longer needed with Forge, and only causes Problems!
    DO NOT COME TO ME WITH THIS CRASH. YOU CAUSED IT YOURSELF, AND I TOLD YOU HOW TO FIX IT!!

I'm interested in the message It gives with mDyo, could anybody share?

EDIT: NVM, found a thread in the FTB forums
    Last edited by KuroNeko87; 2013-06-30 at 05:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GregoriusT (the douche)
    2013-06-30 11:53:18 [INFO] [Minecraft-Client] [CHAT] Exploit Warning: Tinkers Construct adds Functionality, which causes many Blocks to duplicate drops, when being hit by a Tool, which has Luck and Autosmelt on it. Those Blocks include Stone, Potatoes, Wood, Cacti and Netherrack for example. mDiyo horribly failed to realize, that his 'Fortune-Autosmelt'-Function dupes ANYTHING, what can be smolten. Not just Ores, what would be understandable as Fortune is designed to work on Ores only, ANYTHING! I strongly recommend you, to bug mDiyo until he fixed his berserking exploit, before it gets more ridiculous, than this Message. And tell him to stop telling everyone that it's my fault as it is NOT. He introduced it without even looking at VANILLA Smelting Recipes, so he can't point at me for just adding some required smelting Recipes!

2013-06-30 11:53:18 [INFO] [Minecraft-Client] [CHAT] Sincerly ~ Gregorius Techneticies

2013-06-30 11:53:18 [INFO] [Minecraft-Client] [CHAT] To disable this Message, bug mDiyo until he fixes it the proper way. Otherwise I will very likely drown you with this text forever.
    Thats the spam we get every freakin time we log in. Annoying as f**k!