Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    They nerfed him weeks ago; you can probably solo him now depending on your class. Certainly everyone should be able to duo.
    Good to know... that slipped my attention. Just knew about the VP quest nerf.

---------- Post added 2013-06-30 at 12:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    the legendary doesnt mean anything anyway its just a way to augment your char further, to be competetive on your alt you also need these items so once your main has completed a part it should be a lil faster on your alt to complete.
    I wouldn't mind a buff coming into place once a step is completed by once main. similar to the vp buff once you've maxed one toon out for the week.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

don't care, legendary shouldn't be overflowing. its bad enough that a lot of mains are going to have it. no alts pls
    #1 fire mage US. u mirin'?
    "Aaah ah ah ah ah ah ah yea, f*ck me, ah, f*ck, aah yeah"
    - Jenna Jameson

Quote Originally Posted by fearist View Post
    don't care, legendary shouldn't be overflowing. its bad enough that a lot of mains are going to have it. no alts pls
    OH NO NOT MORE CHARACTERS WITH A CERTAIN COLOR FOR THE TITLE OF THEIR ITEM. Special snowflake at its greatest.

Get over it. These cloaks will barely be less rare than DTR and Daggers were in cata. I vaguely remember there being a 25m with 17 DTRs in it or something. Legendaries have never really been "legendary". The only legendary in this game that actually took some achievement to get was atiesh. Every other legendary was and is as simple as running the same instance enough to get the random amount of drops you need to craft the thing.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Do you even get the meaning of "legendary"?

Alts shouldn't be able to have it easier because they are alts...

However, there are no legendary items in MoP, just orange pixels. Something that most of players have can not be called legendary.

Compared to all other legendary questlines, this one is stupid simple. Just LFR, get 3k valour points and you're done. 3 of my alts have the head enchant already and are somewhere close to the 12 item quest
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Yeah, we hate humor and we do not allow it. Last time someone tried to be funny we tracked him down with his IP and broke his leg, then we forced him to race change all his characters to female dwarves. If you think you can be funny on my forums, think twice. (Also I will actually track down and kill anyone using that as a signature)
    Yes, they mean it! Got a broken leg, a female Dwarf and an infraction. Don't mess with humor folks !

If the quest chain wasn't weekly gated it would be fine. As it is now, if you started a character in 5.2 or 5.3 you're not going to complete the 5.4 quest until it becomes almost irrelevant, and good luck getting into any meaningful guild. It takes 4-5 weeks to complete the first bit, 0-1 weeks for the next bit, 3 weeks for the next bit, and onward. It takes months to get, no matter how much "effort" you put into the quest, and the items which you get are so good they're basically required.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Funky303 View Post
    Compared to all other legendary questlines, this one is stupid simple. Just LFR, get 3k valour points and you're done. 3 of my alts have the head enchant already and are somewhere close to the 12 item quest
    You play WoW many, many hours per week.

Well good luck with all other legendary quests..

50 Shards in Icecrown, beforehand some 1000 Souls.. the shards alone took me more than a year of irregular ICC25 HC runs.. with 3-5 shards dropping, and always someone needing them too.

I don't wanna talk about Val'anyr, still sitting on 10/30 Shards, despite running Uldu25 quite often.

So the new system is idiot proof and totally soloable (LFR ftw). While Uldu,ICC and Firelands isn't.

---------- Post added 2013-06-30 at 09:37 PM ----------

Well actually I don't. I have quite a good group of friends who get to the cap with HC Szenarios only on one char. Then it's quite fast to get the other ones. Well one thing is time consuming.. waiting in the queue for LFR. Luckily i have my main (Ret/Prot), my alts (Diszi) and the other alt (Guardian drood), so queueing times are quite fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Yeah, we hate humor and we do not allow it. Last time someone tried to be funny we tracked him down with his IP and broke his leg, then we forced him to race change all his characters to female dwarves. If you think you can be funny on my forums, think twice. (Also I will actually track down and kill anyone using that as a signature)
    Yes, they mean it! Got a broken leg, a female Dwarf and an infraction. Don't mess with humor folks !

Quote Originally Posted by britishbubba View Post
    OH NO NOT MORE CHARACTERS WITH A CERTAIN COLOR FOR THE TITLE OF THEIR ITEM. Special snowflake at its greatest.

Get over it. These cloaks will barely be less rare than DTR and Daggers were in cata. I vaguely remember there being a 25m with 17 DTRs in it or something. Legendaries have never really been "legendary". The only legendary in this game that actually took some achievement to get was atiesh. Every other legendary was and is as simple as running the same instance enough to get the random amount of drops you need to craft the thing.
    Project casual. Enough said

Casuals gonna casual
    #1 fire mage US. u mirin'?
    "Aaah ah ah ah ah ah ah yea, f*ck me, ah, f*ck, aah yeah"
    - Jenna Jameson

Quote Originally Posted by britishbubba View Post

The only person believing that it is all the same is someone who never was in a position to be the first to get a legendary from a guild.

no it's way to easy as it stands.