Hello.

RIFT is the best game, but can't play even with low quality

Eny game similar?

World of Warcraft

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodaway View Post
    World of Warcraft
    I'm done with that game

have you tried their troubleshooting pages on their site? like certain settings to turn off in your gpu control panel, etc?

What are you running? People might have a similar set up and could possibly guide you along better.

Did you try the low quality render setting?

What exact problems are you running in to?

Be descriptive so you can be helped (unless you are fishing nefariously, which seems possible, your only two posts).

Most games are going to run you into the same issues if you can't run Rift on low quality render at lowest settings ... you wouldn't be able to run WoW if you can't run Rift on low, and you certainly will see issues running Tera, SWtOR, Aion, and pretty much -any- MMO.

Maybe you can check out Minecraft, but even that can be intensive at higher settings.

I hear pong is great for toaster PCs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zeropeorth View Post
    have you tried their troubleshooting pages on their site? like certain settings to turn off in your gpu control panel, etc?

What are you running? People might have a similar set up and could possibly guide you along better.

Did you try the low quality render setting?

What exact problems are you running in to?

Be descriptive so you can be helped (unless you are fishing nefariously, which seems possible, your only two posts).

Most games are going to run you into the same issues if you can't run Rift on low quality render at lowest settings ... you wouldn't be able to run WoW if you can't run Rift on low, and you certainly will see issues running Tera, SWtOR, Aion, and pretty much -any- MMO.

Maybe you can check out Minecraft, but even that can be intensive at higher settings.

I hear pong is great for toaster PCs.
    The lowest possible, i goggled and i think i found a post on this forum wich lead me to reconfigure my rift.cfg. I still get 4 fps on event's, and 10 fps on GHR's.

I played the crap out of WoW, i don't want to come back to that game. I want a solid f2p game like RIFT turned to be, no p2w. MC is not MMO. AION is grind fest, SWTOR need to buy some stuff. Tera - idk.

Deleted
    Hmm your going to struggle finding a game that meets your requirements to be honest, at least one that's actually worth playing.

MC isn't an MMO? have you played on a server with 100+ people? 500+? More crowded than some WoW servers lol ... and some people love the pvp in it, some love the creativity they can express. It isn't a 'traditional' MMO, but SMP can be massive, definitely multiplayer, and online ... fits perfectly.

What is your system specs.

With system specs, people can help you. Without system specs, people can take shots in the dark ... but if you can't run Rift on low settings, you can't run anything F2P outside of maybe a flash based game. Tera, Aion, and SWtOR are all F2P. SWtOR you DON"T NEED TO BUY ANYTHING to play. Not one cent needs to be spent to play. Don't perpetrate the lie. You might have 2 action bars, but it is enough. You might have some limitations, but nothing that prevents you from playing the game and enjoying it. If you do play the game, a lot of stuff you can get for credits, just like in Rift.

Tera is fun, and great. Less grindy than Aion.

Sounds like you want something very specific ... so be more descriptive, with both your tastes and your computer specs.

You might be able to run a MOBA like LoL on low settings.

GW2 is B2P, but I'm guessing your PC can't handle that either, unless you give us some specs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flimsy View Post
    Hmm your going to struggle finding a game that meets your requirements to be honest, at least one that's actually worth playing.
    yeah, you should probably invest in upgrading your equipment. All the new F2P & new mmo's will need better tech than what you have if you struggle with wow/rift.
    Hi

Deleted
    pc specs here:
    Windows: Windows 7 Ultimate Edition (64-bit) Service Pack 1 (Build 7601)
    Internet Explorer: 9.0.8112.16421
    Memory (RAM): 4096 MB
    CPU Info: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5000+
    CPU Speed: 2608.3 MHz
    Sound Card: Speakers (Realtek High Definiti |
    Speakers (Avnex Virtual Audio D |

Display Adapters: NVIDIA GeForce GT 220 | NVIDIA GeForce GT 220 | RDPDD Chained DD | RDP Encoder Mirror Driver | RDP Reflector Display Driver
    Monitors: 1x; Generic PnP Monitor |
    Screen Resolution: 1280 X 1024 - 32 bit
    Network: Network Present
    Network Adapters: Spotflux TAP Device Driver | TAP-Win32 Adapter V9 (Tunngle) | NVIDIA nForce 10/100 Mbps Ethernet
    CD / DVD Drives: 2x (G: | H: | ) G: HL-DT-STDVDRAM GH15F | H: DTSOFT BDROM
    Ports: COM1 LPT Port NOT Present.
    Mouse: 5 Button Wheel Mouse Present
    Hard Disks: C: 59.9GB | D: 200.0GB | E: 335.7GB | F: 335.8GB
    Hard Disks - Free: C: 16.6GB | D: 32.6GB | E: 59.6GB | F: 59.5GB
    USB Controllers: 2 host controllers.
    Firewire (1394): Not Detected
    Manufacturer *: American Megatrends Inc.
    Product Make *: System Product Name
    AC Power Status: OnLine
    BIOS Info: AT/AT COMPATIBLE | 04/29/10 | ACRSYS - 20100429
    Time Zone: GTB Standard Time
    Battery Status: No Battery
    Motherboard *: ASUSTeK Computer INC. M2N68-AM SE2
    Host Name: WOLFZ-PC
    SM BIOS: 1409

I just want a wow clone with shit graphics that's it's casual and not p2w.

Maybe try Runes of Magic or Allods Online

Neverwinter is pretty easy to run, I think. The game looks and runs rather will even on my crummy laptop. Whereas like Rift is 7fps on medium settings and 12 on low quality.

Tera runs beautifully too. Probably the most optimized MMO that isn't nearly a decade old.

Otherwise, World of Warcraft. WoW is essentially made to be run & played by anyone/anything.
    Last edited by Fencers; 2013-07-02 at 12:43 PM.

Do you get unplayable framerates all the time, or only during zone events? My computer fluctuates from ~60FPS while questing to ~5FPS during the big zone events, but I can play just fine in instanced content - have you tried that? You could also try to get into the betas for Wildstar or TESO, though you might need to upgrade your video card for those, not sure. I can't really recommend Allods, because the game is extremely grindy unless you're willing to pay, and if you ARE willing to pay, you might as well just put that money into a new video card/CPU and play Rift

Quote Originally Posted by Bodaway View Post
    Maybe try Runes of Magic or Allods Online
    RoM is dying - still fun, but I personally would hesitate before spending too much time on that game.

Allods is also fun, but be prepared for a ridiculous cash shop.

OP, there are no games out there. If you're looking for something that has the overall themepark endgame like RIFT or WoW, I can really only suggest RIFT or WoW.

Rift is apparently too high end for his system and they'er "done with wow"....

oh well go try Runescape, OP.

Deleted
    errrrrrrr
    Can you not buy some substandard parts, for about 100euro and completely upgrade your system?
    i spent 220euro on mine upgrading it and it runs everything

other than that ur not gonna find a wow clone with graphics that are as bad as wows)

If you can't even play with low settings....I'm not sure what game you can play then. Seriously, doesn't take much to even play on low, not bashing just stating a fact.

Wolfz, I actually just started playing Rift as well since F2P; yeah it sucks playing at low quality, had to retire my laptop and upgrade to a rig. It's worth it imo if you have the funds, makes the game x10 better! At low res, its almost impossible to distinguish things..

Quote Originally Posted by wolfz View Post
    Display Adapters: NVIDIA GeForce GT 220 | NVIDIA GeForce GT 220 | RDPDD Chained DD | RDP Encoder Mirror Driver | RDP Reflector Display Driver
    My pc has less resources than yours, but running a better gfx card (I think). And only experience low fps in world events with all kinds of spells going on. Not quite a slideshow but noticeable. I run at medium with shadows and AA off. The rest I was too lazy to fiddle with, because it looked ok. I suppose I could turn down particles and what not.

Have you tried turning down Aero?
    Killing superfluous background processes?

May or may not be helpful to you, but I used this general guide to help my low end pc along. Even if it is for swtor, found marked improvements in terms of performance for all the games I play. Read instructions carefully:
    http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=7237

Good luck to you.
    Last edited by catcommando; 2013-07-01 at 02:20 AM.
    Currently playing: GW, TORTANIC.
    Still visit: TSW, W*, GW2, Rift, LOTRO, ESO.
    Endure. In enduring, grow strong.

Deleted
    everquest.

Deleted
    Ty all for the help

I thinked about skipping Conquests, Event's, GHR's but u cannot, it's important part of the game

NW has nasty stuff like pay 2 respec