Deleted

First Look at Garrosh Hellscream!

I'm shocked MMO Champion haven't posted this yet..

twitch.tv/treckie/c/2472617

it has been posted... no-one cared much though :P

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is a week old or something? They glitched (or something) behind to reach him, he wasnt on testing schedule yet.. i guess the mechanic that kills everybody is a placeholder to prevent...well this.

please correct me if i am wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyazo View Post
    This is a week old or something? They glitched (or something) behind to reach him, he wasnt on testing schedule yet.. i guess the mechanic that kills everybody is a placeholder to prevent...well this.

If you are referring to those giant siege things I do not think they are placeholder considering they are fairly easy to avoid and there was a warning like 15 seconds in advance saying they were coming out.

Maybe there was some other thing that killed people though dunno.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyazo View Post

You are wrong, the mechanic what killed us is Goblin Ironstar, you can prevent it by killing goblin engineers at sides of of the room. At "testing" they had 737k health and when they are killed those ironstars(big ass bombs) are not supposed to spawn. We got through walls with Darkmoon Riding Tigers.

EDIT: We did NOT kill the goblin engineers.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yiris View Post
    You are wrong, the mechanic what killed us is Goblin Ironstar, you can prevent it by killing goblin engineers at sides of of the room. At "testing" they had 737k health and when they are killed those ironstars(big ass bombs) are not supposed to spawn. We got through walls with Darkmoon Riding Tigers.

EDIT: We did NOT kill the goblin engineers.
    Ah okay thanks for the clarification! I have to admit I watched it more for entertainment than anything else, did not have my analytical helmet on.