10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    And building lots of the same structure is derp but not always bad! I mean, to paraphrase totalbiscuit, if you need to build 6 spawning pools then do it. If you're that likely to lose one then build more so that you don't get stuck. If you're gona keep losing something, build lots of them so you've always got some left!

I think 3 might be excessive though
    Ha! It wasn't intentional mass-building. I just forgot that i already started build. And third one was pure derp, i warped 2 high templars, and started building new Archives without even a thought about it already being deployed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Today i raised my level of stupidity.
    At some point of a game i build two Twilight Council (on main and natural). Then i build two Templar Archives and after making 4 archons, i think "Psy storm must be fery good against his muta flock", so i build another Templar Archives and research Psy storm from it.
    In the last fight, i commanded my archons to run into enemy lings/muta ball, so my zealots got stuck behind archons and my high templars was out of range to land psy storm. Good thing i had 3 colossi (For unknown reason) and they destroyed all lings that bloched my archons, and as soon as last ling died, muta flock vaporised.
    And when everything was going on, i just stared at templars and asked "what the hell, why i can't land psy storm". Then everything died and i was like "oooh, now i get it".
    Two templar archives are better than one! It means you're templar are twice as smart P:

It's like if you make two dark shrines, your dt's will be twice as sneaky.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    Two templar archives are better than one! It means you're templar are twice as smart P:

It's like if you make two dark shrines, your dt's will be twice as sneaky.
    That's why I make 2 Robo Bays. Makes my Collosi twice as tall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    That's why I make 2 Robo Bays. Makes my Collosi twice as tall.
    I think we should rename them to a Colossus Den. Day9 said it last night, I think it should stick. I like to think that my giant robots of doom are coming out of a cave of their own society. Like the Transformers.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    I think we should rename them to a Colossus Den. Day9 said it last night, I think it should stick. I like to think that my giant robots of doom are coming out of a cave of their own society. Like the Transformers.
    This is still one of my favorite imgur albums/reddit posts, because it just shows how fucking huge colossi really are. Can you imagine those laser beams?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    And somehow...they don't shoot up... >_>
    *across

There we go.

---------- Post added 2013-06-29 at 11:14 PM ----------

Ah well, a mixed day on the ladder. My winrate since I come back has been ~65-70% overall since I came back, played a bit over 50 games I think. Not a huge sample but hey. Had one of my worse days today, 8 wins 6 losses - I know I'm doing well to have such a record but bleurgh it hurts to come down from it

I might have to reconsider my map vetos, any protoss players want to share theirs? I currently block Star Station, Derelict Watcher and Korhal Sky Island - the last one because it looks scary tbh, especially against Zerg. However, Red City has been giving me hell in PvZ (never played PvT on it or PvP actually...) and I either need help on that one or need to find a map that I'm vetoing probably incorrectly. I find that zerg can just expand so easily and quickly and then my third ALWAYS gets sniped so I end up taking a ninja expand. Due to how narrow the whole thing is as well, moving my army around is an absolute nightmare. Any tips and tricks for keeping a third on Red City, or am I being a baby about Korhal Sky Island and I should be ok with it, and swap that for Red City?
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whirlwind and Star station for me. Hate these maps. On whirlwind Zerg players can go out of control (base-vice) when on Star station Terran players can fuck you over with medevacs
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

That HerO/HyuN game 3... like wow. It's been a long, long time since I've seen a game that intense.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazia View Post
    Your mom is so fat shes the reason blizzard made a limit on mage food.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    If words bother you that much perhaps you should try being amish so you can avoid them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh my God, just flicking through MLGSC2 youtube for the vods uploaded from last night (I watched all the friday stuff already that they posted on there ) and I creamed myself.

Hero vs Select
    Moonglade vs Sound
    Huk vs Naniwa
    Jaedong vs Dear
    Suppy vs Polt
    Huk vs State
    Hero vs Sage
    Naniwa vs Polt
    Hero vs Hyun

Considering that I'm in love with Hero, Moonglade, Suppy and Polt... and that I always watch every game they put up with a protoss in it just so I can get better at the game... I've got a lot of viewing to do D: There's more than what I listed but I won't watch them, I can't stand watching Bubbles after I saw how he seems to cannon rush everything.

Deleted
    Hahahah Jaedong makes ZvP seem extremly imbalanced.

10+ Year Old Account
    I missed that but I saw Hero vs Sound. Polt vs Naniwa again now but an extended series, best of 7 for those who don't know, following on from the score in the previous match. So this is a B.o 7 and the score begins at 2-0 to Polt. So he has a big headstart, Nani has to win 4 games, Polt only 2.

I really hope Naniwa loses because unless I misheard it, in the warmup chat Naniwa asked Polt why he's being such a bitch. Or words to that effect.

Can't wait for Hero vs Hyun though, that's gona be great. Their first series was so close in that 2-1, as Kelesti said earlier, game 3 was insane - so happy there's an extended series

---------- Post added 2013-06-30 at 10:28 PM ----------

Hero vs Hyun starting now. Watch it on twitch.

Ahahaha.. zooms in on a man in the audience, Axeltoss says it's his dad, everyone laughs and "Axeldad" appears on a banner over the screen. I completely lost it I don't know why.
    Last edited by MerinPally; 2013-06-30 at 09:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm on vacation! I have 3 days to do whatever i want, weeeee!

Probably will watch MLG and play pokemon

Polt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    I'm on vacation! I have 3 days to do whatever i want, weeeee!

Probably will watch MLG and play pokemon
    You mean Starcraft right? Also, I've been unpacking boxes of my stuff because we moved house whilst I was at uni. I found my old gameboy advance with Pokemon Fire red in it and I'm sure I'll find my sisters Leaf Green somewhere around. We all know what must happen next.

10+ Year Old Account
    *across
    But they do shoot across... just not upwards to hit air units x)

And I love carriers. 3 3 3 voidray, archon, carrier deathball is nearly unstoppable, poor Zerg buddy got obliterated x)

10+ Year Old Account
    Is a 4 gate considered a cheese? I know it's an all-in - usually, unless you play it very specifically. Because if so that'd make this replay quite ironic. I call this one "Butthurt Overwhelming". And yes I know I fucked up hugely, I was sending a text - my cyber core was really late I tried messaging him after saying "GG anyway" and he had blocked me.

http://drop.sc/346996

10+ Year Old Account
    Is a 4 gate considered a cheese? I know it's an all-in - usually, unless you play it very specifically. Because if so that'd make this replay quite ironic. I call this one "Butthurt Overwhelming". And yes I know I fucked up hugely, I was sending a text - my cyber core was really late I tried messaging him after saying "GG anyway" and he had blocked me.

http://drop.sc/346996
    I'll watch it later, need to finish LFR. GF forced me to do it =(
    I'd call 4 gate a "fuck everything, i'm going to warp gate units (and by gate units i mean stalkers) and A+click enemy". It's easily countered by fast robo (immortals) and sentry/MSC slow. At time i had first immortal out of one base, enemy had only 8 stalkers and 4 on the way. Dealing with 8 stalkers with immortal, sentry, MSC and zealots/stalkers is not hard task, and if he waits for more stalkers, i have more immortals and i can just melt his face =\

10+ Year Old Account
    Well for the past few matches since I discovered the oracle opening as it kinda made sense to me, I've found it easier to hold a 4 gate than with the robo. Just did it to 2 4 gates in a row. The robo costing 200/100 and the Stargate 150/150 - then an immortal being 250/100 and oracle being 150/150, and I normally only have a mineral shortage early game, rather than gas. This lets me get more zealots out (I go up to 3 gates and have like ~3 zealots and 2-5 stalkers when the 4 gate arrives) and sometimes a MSC if I don't forget to macro at home Was surprised how well the oracle holds its own against a Stalker! I thought it'd be like wet paper but nope, and man those things can kill pylons in a not too painful length of time...