Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Gearcheck Fury Warrior ilvl539

Hi, I have issue with my burst and single target dps.My dps is much lower than our rogue with same ilvl or even spriest.Is it a trinkets issue?Also missing legendary back atm.Will it up my dps with like 10-15k?
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Shatzi/simple
    Also Im looking for skilled warrior with 13/13hc progress to ask few questsions about cd's macros and binds

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ji Kun trinket would be nice. It´s really immensly powerful. Do you raid with two or more skull banners available? Otherwise I´d advice against the Glyph of Recklessness. legendary Cloak will surely push your damage. Not sur eabout 10k thou. I´m afraid I can´t provide further input regarding 13/13 hc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugg you're gearing choices make me cry. Shoot me a pm and we can chat over skype if you want.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valech View Post
    Ji Kun trinket would be nice. It´s really immensly powerful. Do you raid with two or more skull banners available? Otherwise I´d advice against the Glyph of Recklessness. legendary Cloak will surely push your damage. Not sur eabout 10k thou. I´m afraid I can´t provide further input regarding 13/13 hc.
    Yeah I know that Ji-kun trinket is BIS for warriors but im wondering how much dps can i get from it replacing my prim or gaze.Also I had only normal version sadly.No im only 1 warrior in the group.Back boosted our rogue's dps for 30k, so...thats pretty weird becouse its only like +1100 more aqi/str which is not a big deal honestly.

No the cloak will likely not net you 15k dps. 9-10 though doesn't sound way off. Dealing less dps than a rogue is pretty much to be expected.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    No the cloak will likely not net you 15k dps. 9-10 though doesn't sound way off. Dealing less dps than a rogue is pretty much to be expected.
    It was around 15k for me, roughly. Granted selection bias and RNG are factors too.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfriend View Post
    It was around 15k for me, roughly. Granted selection bias and RNG are factors too.
    Yeah of course. Simcraft came up with something below 9k so I figured 10k should be a well enough reference point. Personally for me I think it was around 10k as well but I already had an upgraded hydrascale hc tf cloak because I wasn't expecting to be lucky anytime soon.

You should learn how to ignore the set bonus. You take all but a single one of them although it would be better ignoring some of them.

Bad nonset piece choice. There are so many better alternatives (head: animus, shoulder: Tortos, chest: Jik-un and ra-den).

Can't talk about shadow priests but you will be behind rogues given same item level & skill and a similar job. We can keep up/slightly outperform them whenever we can abuse berserker stance for additional rage generation (ra-den for example)

EDIT: I should learn to press submit.... 30k DPS gain for your rogue: looks more like your rogue stopped slacking/had other item upgrades as well

Simcraft says cloak gives me 3k more dps.. Beginning to wonder if there's something wrong with how simcraft calculates dps

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by senturion View Post
    Simcraft says cloak gives me 3k more dps.. Beginning to wonder if there's something wrong with how simcraft calculates dps
    I really doubt that. It sure as hell was a lot more for me on sim-c.

His gearing choices are "fine".

Obviously, you should be looking to pick-up another Uroe, better rings and either replace the chest with the Ji'kun one or grab the tier chest and get the Animus helm but really, those won't give you drastic dps improvements. It sounds more like there may be an issue with your rotation(s) and the best way to determine that would be with access to some logs.

Perhaps it was cause I was using a 535 cloak prior to upgrading.
    I was quite disappointed to sim after I got the heroic cloak and saw only 3k plus increase..

---------- Post added 2013-07-02 at 01:36 AM ----------

Sorry to hijack but I also need some gearing help

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nturion/simple

Basically we are progressing on DA now so there's alot of people waiting for the tier chest and a few str users eyeing the helm. What's an alternate gearing option in the mean time? H tier helm + H shoulders of centripedal or H jikun chest? Will it be a dps increase or not worth the effort?
    Last edited by senturion; 2013-07-02 at 01:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Perhaps it was cause I was using a 535 cloak prior to upgrading.
    I was quite disappointed to sim after I got the heroic cloak and saw only 3k plus increase..

---------- Post added 2013-07-02 at 01:36 AM ----------

Sorry to hijack but I also need some gearing help

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nturion/simple

Basically we are progressing on DA now so there's alot of people waiting for the tier chest and a few str users eyeing the helm. What's an alternate gearing option in the mean time? H tier helm + H shoulders of centripedal or H jikun chest? Will it be a dps increase or not worth the effort?
    I believe tier helm + tortos shoulders is second best just behind DA helm +tier chest

Thanks.. Is the dps increase meaningful ? Say >1-2k ?

Quote Originally Posted by sjsctt View Post
    I believe tier helm + tortos shoulders is second best just behind DA helm +tier chest

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks.. Is the dps increase meaningful ? Say >1-2k ?
    Isn't huge. You're prob fine especially since your helm is TF. I believe the sims said it was like a 200k DPS increase to go Off helm instead of off shoulders for me at the time I got the helm

According to my Wowprogress character link, I went from 178K to 184K when I got the cloak. Which matches close enough to what I got when I ran the 530-4 version. Maybe 15K is what you get when you're in full heroic gear

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    According to my Wowprogress character link, I went from 178K to 184K when I got the cloak. Which matches close enough to what I got when I ran the 530-4 version. Maybe 15K is what you get when you're in full heroic gear
    I mean it is going to depend. I have 2 good RPPM trinkets, and additional haste increasing proc rate, etc etc etc all helped.

Quote Originally Posted by Shatzi View Post
    Hi, I have issue with my burst and single target dps.My dps is much lower than our rogue with same ilvl or even spriest.Is it a trinkets issue?Also missing legendary back atm.Will it up my dps with like 10-15k?
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Shatzi/simple
    Also Im looking for skilled warrior with 13/13hc progress to ask few questsions about cd's macros and binds
    Nice boost o.o

2600 RBG, 9/9 gold, 12/13 hc and fresh 90 knowledge of a warrior uhhh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akoroth View Post
    Nice boost o.o

2600 RBG, 9/9 gold, 12/13 hc and fresh 90 knowledge of a warrior uhhh.
    Eh not necessarily. I know of a lot of warriors in higher end guilds who still handle things wrong like hitting RB on CD.

First of all I'm kind of surprised you can't tell for urself with all those kills and that gear :P

However. Ur offset item is kinda terribad compared to the others u can get, which has been mentioned above. Get neck from Tortos aswell. And trinket from Ji-Kun, just do it. It's too strong!

U're also going for a 60strength socketbonus in ur cloak and in Uroe, and a 60 mastery socketbonus in your gloves and missing out on 160 crit in all items because of it, and u can afford to lose some hit. Come on dude, run simcraft ONCE and see how much more worth crit is to ya.

Edit: Regarding cloak I went from 184k to 204k when I got it :S