Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    A day 1 lynch is silly because we have had less then 24 hours to discuss stuff. To form opinions or voting patterns yet.

But if you must lynch me because of past games and not whats going on in the current game go right ahead

10+ Year Old Account
    Celtic is currently at 5/8. I have ideas but they must wait until tomorrow to make sure they are not half-baked.

Unvote
    Vote: No Lynch

---------- Post added 2013-07-02 at 01:12 AM ----------

No lynch is now also 5.

And I was the other one with no vote, because Simca was not a valid target

Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    Celtic is currently at 5/8. I have ideas but they must wait until tomorrow to make sure they are not half-baked.

Unvote
    Vote: No Lynch

---------- Post added 2013-07-02 at 01:12 AM ----------

No lynch is now also 5.

And I was the other one with no vote, because Simca was not a valid target
    Kinda weird you are trying to push till tomorrow when the deadline is but a few hours away.

Vote: Omerto

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Kinda weird you are trying to push till tomorrow when the deadline is but a few hours away.

Because who the mafia offs tonight could very well be a piece of the puzzle that will determine if this makes sense or is me drawing connections where there are none.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post

I'm pretty sure we need to use the "unvote" in thos game to change votes.

Also, voting anyone but Celtic or NL at this point is essentially wasting a vote. I personally find it extremely odd thatpeople are opting for NL

10+ Year Old Account
    And also, I had no vote placed and did not want to lose it.

Vote: celtic209
    still the same old thing. and I rather lynch than nl at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never liked the idea of no-lynching, and Celtic seems remarkably blase about his being at 5/8 when there is the possibility of double voters. While there won't be much information garnered today because it's so short, I feel that some information + the night kill is better than less information + the night kill.

UNVOTE
    VOTE Celtic

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    Still need 1 and we got a little over hour remaining

Might as well.

Unvote.
    Vote Celtic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Im not sure how you read a quote in which Ive quoted where my vote is and still miss that Ive voted
    I went back and checked - yes you had a vote on post #45; so for that, I apologize.

I have seven votes on celtic ... so is it unofficially night?

ElyPop: Falbacca
    Celtic209: Greeney, Rollo, Robozerim, Silkku, Lysah, Blood Fox, Dyra, ElyPop
    Blueobelisk: Xanjori
    No-Lynch: Blueobelisk, Virothe, Celtic209, Uggorthaholy, Omertocracy

Celtic209 was running. Had he managed to get rid of the rest of the town? It seemed so. His trick of throwing a rock into the alley on the opposite side of the street seemed to have fooled the rest of the town following him. He peeked back around the corner; no one to be seen. He turned around, ready to run into the woods and came eye to eye with ElyPop holding a pitchfork up against his throat. "Ohh well..." he thought.

Celtic209 - Vanilla Townie, Miller have been lynched.

It is now night. Deadline for night is Wednesday 2013-07-03 11:30 UTC.
    Post your night actions in your threads.

Role: Vanilla Townie
    You are the core of the town of Vanilla. Without you, the town is nothing. And sadly, without the town, you aren’t much either.

Your vote is your weapon. Be sure to use it. Without it, you're useless.

Win condition: You win with the town. Town will win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Modifier: Miller
    You will show up unfavourable (to you) result on any investigation.

15+ Year Old Account
    --bump so Keleb can post the return to day...when it's time for day--
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Dawn brought not only light, but also a dead body. Greeney was lying facedown in the mud not far from his own house with several bullet holes showing on his back. The reasons for the murder seemed unclear, who would harm Greeney? There were a few footprints in the mud but it had rained during the night so they were water-filled and there was a small crab playing in one of them. The best that could be learned from them was that they came from medium sized shoes.

Greeney - Vanilla Townie have been murdered.

It is now day. Deadline for day 2 is Saturday 2013-07-06 10:00 UTC.

Role: Vanilla Townie
    You are the core of the town of Vanilla. Without you, the town is nothing. And sadly, without the town, you aren’t much either.

Your vote is your weapon. Be sure to use it. Without it, you're useless.

Win condition: You win with the town. Town will win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good grief ... here we go again!!

The last three to jump on the celtic bandwagon were Blood Fox, Dyra, and ElyPop; also, I think - but I'm not 100% sure - Greeney's vote for celtic was based on their previous experiences and may have been just a joke vote. Because of this, I'm still looking at Ely.

Vote: Elypop

15+ Year Old Account
    Greeney was likely killed first night due to consistently strong play every single game.

Vote: Dyra

Was scum last game, jumped on Celtic easily, knows Greeney is always a force against mafia.

Greeney was likely killed first night due to consistently strong play every single game.

Vote Uggor

Knows what scum is thinking for obvious reasons. Was scum last 10 games, but nobody ever has the guts to lynch him.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post

Vote Uggor

Knows what scum is thinking for obvious reasons. Was scum last 10 games, but nobody ever has the guts to lynch him.

Haven't been around for last 10, only last 3.

Deleted
    Odd, from Celtic's rolecard I think he knew he was a miller yet he didn't claim. At least I'm used to the standardfor Millers (that know they are Millers) to claim D1

Well, that was fairly shit.

Quote Originally Posted by falbacca View Post
    Good grief ... here we go again!!

The last three to jump on the celtic bandwagon were Blood Fox, Dyra, and ElyPop; also, I think - but I'm not 100% sure - Greeney's vote for celtic was based on their previous experiences and may have been just a joke vote. Because of this, I'm still looking at Ely.

Vote: Elypop
    I jumped onto it because it was what.. 30 minutes off of the deadline? It was perfectly clear he was going to be lynched, so I thought we may as well get to night faster which gets the next day phase up and running.
    To top it off, it was a random lynch, I had no idea he was going to end up town.

Anyways..
    Quote Originally Posted by keleb View Post
    Celtic209: Greeney, Rollo, Robozerim, Silkku, Lysah, Blood Fox, Dyra, ElyPop
    A perfect list of suspects. I'm in there too, since I joined in, sure.

I don't have time to read back at the moment so I'll get something more substantial up later.