Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Small snowball View Post
    DKs have blood worms. If it's possible to survive few strikes without pet maybe he won't cast mc
    I don't think his MC has anything to do with having a pet up. He only checks for a couple of targets and cast it on the tank when there's no other players.
    But it would be a feat to even reach that phase, I'm curious at how you would survive his Exhale, the 3 stacks Exhale is like 700k+ dmg over 6s.
    Last edited by mmoc79b51183ff; 2013-06-30 at 11:07 PM.

Deleted
    Tried Lei shi and stone guards. Seems doable in 5.4, zor'loc also shouldn't be a problem, only 250k dps required if there is a way to ignore mind control.
    Lei shi and Stone guards? how far did you get? What is your ilvl?

Yes, you seem to have left out any information on how well you actually did. I've attempted Heart of Fear and MSV a few times over the months and the result has always been the same. You can clear the trash with a few creative pulls with slows and a few other tricks, but once you get to the boss the Voidlord gets destroyed very quickly.

Deleted
    Also Lei Shi still requires 243k dps to beat the enrage (and it'd be interesting to see how you manage the adds, let alone just keeping your pet alive).
    Feng in MSV would seem a bit more feasible to me -after Stone Guards- with "only" 229k dps needed. But that's still high to reach, can you guys keep a dps that high while surviving?

Quote Originally Posted by Ignocia View Post
    tbh voidwalker getting destroyed is no problem really (Ragnaros Heroic) what i think makes MoP bosses "impossible" to solo is the passive damage you usualy take during the fight while you have to beat the enrage.
    Still, MoP bosses hit way harder than Ragnaros Heroic.
    Last edited by mmoc79b51183ff; 2013-07-01 at 08:17 AM.

Deleted
    tbh voidwalker getting destroyed is no problem really (Ragnaros Heroic) what i think makes MoP bosses "impossible" to solo is the passive damage you usualy take during the fight while you have to beat the enrage.

Quote Originally Posted by Ysen View Post
    (and it'd be interesting to see how you manage the adds, let alone just keeping your pet alive)

Howl of Terror makes the adds a complete joke. That was our Heroic strat, fear them all, mark a skull and burn it. I'm not saying that its possible to solo Lei Shi, by any means, but the adds wouldn't be what stopped you.

As far as the Zorlok MC goes, I'm not sure if Service Grim pets get controlled when you do. Might be worth testing to see if you can manage to get one to break your MC for you, but its doubtful.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post
    Howl of Terror makes the adds a complete joke. That was our Heroic strat, fear them all, mark a skull and burn it. I'm not saying that its possible to solo Lei Shi, by any means, but the adds wouldn't be what stopped you.

As far as the Zorlok MC goes, I'm not sure if Service Grim pets get controlled when you do. Might be worth testing to see if you can manage to get one to break your MC for you, but its doubtful.
    Pets don't get MCed, but the boss would have plenty of time to kill him before your get to 50%.

Yeah Howl of Terror sounds like perfect in theory, but you still have to tank and kill one add (5.4M hp, that's a lot of hp to burn before they come back from the fear). I doubt your pet could survive the boss+the add for that long.

But it's MoP bosses we're talking about, I doubt you'd even reach that phase.
    (Soul Leech still at 30%?)

Quote Originally Posted by Kalen View Post
    Soloed Madness of Deathwing 10 heroic in 14 30 mins(not in 52 ). I was in 550 ilvl and even in this ilvl it was hard to manage this fight

Excellent job. Quick tip, the DoT that the Regenerating Bloods apply is shadow damage. A Twilight Ward cast just before they spawn goes a long long way.

---------- Post added 2013-07-01 at 04:37 AM ----------

Pets don't get MCed, but the boss would have plenty of time to kill him before your get to 50%.

Yeah Howl of Terror sounds like perfect in theory, but you still have to tank and kill one add (5.4M hp, that's a lot of hp to burn before they come back from the fear). I doubt your pet could survive the boss+the add for that long.

But it's MoP bosses we're talking about, I doubt you'd even reach that phase.
    (Soul Leech still at 30%?)

Don't forget that Unbound Will is an instant -20%. If you're smart and careful, you can probably sit at 70% or so and just hit Unbound Will to break yourself as soon as you get MC'd. (In case you don't know, you can cast Unbound Will, it won't free you, but it will still drop your health 20%.)

As far as Lei Shi goes, I agree. If you saved CDs, feared them all and nuked one with everything you had, you could do it, I believe. However, reaching that point is a completely different story and I don't think we'll see it happen for quite a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ignocia View Post

Ragnaros Heroic is a pretty poor example. Your pet can at least survive for 10-15 seconds at a time there and you are able to keep the boss away from you or tank him yourself for a few seconds without issue. MoP bosses will kill you as soon as your cooldowns run out (or faster).

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    It heals you back to full upon application I'm afraid :c
    That being said you could maybe let burning rush up or something? idk.
    Pets don't get MC'd so if you can find a reliable way to break it (or not kill your pet during it), it'll be doable. (as a DK I was like 2seconds away from surviving a whole MC by letting the debuff time out, casted army right before convert and I nearly didn't manage to kill all the ghouls while mc'd, lol. )
    It was possible during progress to use Sacrificial Pact even while MCd, putting you at 50% health instantly. Too bad it's only 25% now.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    It heals you back to full upon application I'm afraid :c
    That being said you could maybe let burning rush up or something? idk.
    Pets don't get MC'd so if you can find a reliable way to break it (or not kill your pet during it), it'll be doable. (as a DK I was like 2seconds away from surviving a whole MC by letting the debuff time out, casted army right before convert and I nearly didn't manage to kill all the ghouls while mc'd, lol. )
    I haven't done that fight personally, but couldn't you just take off your weapon prior to the MC?

Quote Originally Posted by EvreliaGaming View Post
    Ragnaros Heroic is a pretty poor example. Your pet can at least survive for 10-15 seconds at a time there and you are able to keep the boss away from you or tank him yourself for a few seconds without issue. MoP bosses will kill you as soon as your cooldowns run out (or faster).
    Not all of them. As for lei shi, pet can survive near 15 secs without cooldown, then resummon, gateway, pet dies again and there goes hide or away. There are problems with hide if not on 80%+ health, with adds and ofc with enrage. Nobody saying it's possible now, but in 5.4 bis gear maybe she will be soloable.

Using birning rush on zorloc wouldn't help with mc, too random. Sac pact with unbound will and flames of xoroth could help in theory, but i'm not sure.

What if you just have Soul Link up? Once the boss gets your pet to 50% (which would also mean you would be at 50%) would the MC not break? Just a thought.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Cultist View Post
    What if you just have Soul Link up? Once the boss gets your pet to 50% (which would also mean you would be at 50%) would the MC not break? Just a thought.
    Being MCed remove Soul Link I think. That's a thing I noticed when trying to solo Blood Queen Lana'thel while undergeared. As her MC increases your health, dmg and healing by a huge amount (like 1000%), you can survive until she enrages while being MCed, but it does indeed remove Soul Link.

Quote Originally Posted by EvreliaGaming View Post
    It was possible during progress to use Sacrificial Pact even while MCd, putting you at 50% health instantly. Too bad it's only 25% now.
    Its too bad Burning Rush and Unbound Will are in the same tier... Dismiss pet right before MC, turn on Burning Rush, Sac Pact and Unbound when MC happens. Would break you out almost instantly, and SB summon your pet back.

What might be possible is the ever rare Demonology solo, if you do it like Hagara's tombs with Unbound Will to help your pets drop your health.

Being MCed remove Soul Link I think. That's a thing I noticed when trying to solo Blood Queen Lana'thel while undergeared. As her MC increases your health, dmg and healing by a huge amount (like 1000%), you can survive until she enrages while being MCed, but it does indeed remove Soul Link.
    I've noticed on a few fights (like when attempting Yogg+0 25) that when i got MCed, the reason I died was because I was attacking my pet, so I basically killed myself. Would someone be able to test this theory out? My Ilvl is still 528, so I wouldn't stand a chance.

Deleted

Fun but easy fight to solo

(probably just outgearing it)

Deleted
    How do i solo icc gunship fight 10man normal?
    Need tokens for mog:P

Just get the cannon nice and charged up before the other ship pulls along side, when it starts to come down just start doing pop shots at the side to get an early start. Keep attacking with the cannon until the first mage comes out then blow up the axe throwers and the guys on your ship, jump over and kill the mage and jump back. Rinse and repeat and you should have a fairly quick kill (needs to be quick or they will overwhelm you with the torch throw).
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

Well, I've tried Zor'loc. Died rather quickly:-\ But i've got some results. He needs ~250k dps now to beat the enrage. It equals ~30k hps in aff and destro because of soul leech. And plus ~60k if you do it with 2t5. Song deals ~100k dps. Additional 10k hps can be done by using defensive cds and things like mortal coil.
    So, if somebody would reach 250k stable dps with 2t5, boss is dead. Maybe 5.4 bis gear will help, i'm not sure. Also tried him with normal tactics, exhale with 3 stacks annihilates me =( And there is no way somebody could reach 250k dps with periodical voidlord resummon.

Well, I've tried Zor'loc. Died rather quickly:-\ But i've got some results. He needs ~250k dps now to beat the enrage. It equals ~30k hps in aff and destro because of soul leech. And plus ~60k if you do it with 2t5. Song deals ~100k dps. Additional 10k hps can be done by using defensive cds and things like mortal coil.
    So, if somebody would reach 250k stable dps with 2t5, boss is dead. Maybe 5.4 bis gear will help, i'm not sure. Also tried him with normal tactics, exhale with 3 stacks annihilates me =( And there is no way somebody could reach 250k dps with periodical voidlord resummon.

Did you even get far enough to test the MC? DPS isn't what we're debating, we know that will come with time. The MC is the part making this impossible, regardless of gear.