Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Death Knight Tier 16

Image courtesy of Handclaw@SoL

I am not sure what to think. It looks too bland, but not bad -- I guess.

What no skulls or metal spikes? I'm amazed!

Deleted
    I was hoping for something better. At least the PvP set looks decent. Just like the last tier, PvP set was better too.

Looks okayish... I guess....

Thank god for T3 Bmah ... so mogging out of that. wish it was nice like pally tier.

Seeing as it's just textures slapped on a naked human, not even assembled, no effects.

Well I'll rather wait for a good render.

Deleted
    Feels like something that just came out of Ulduar. (Pretty much like the warrior tier set.)

I like how it looks, even though it doesn't feel very tier-ish to me. Not too excited about this particular color either.

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...t16_malev2.jpg

I know that the link is too a mage set, but that just happened to be the tier I was looking at. It doesn't really matter what class, just look at the detail gone into the chest piece with the metal looking swirlies, and the other kinda engraved metal bits, with all the pretty blue lighty bits.....so shiny!

But that picture of the Death Knight in the OP is rough. The horns, which are on like every piece of armor, have far less texture, pixels, classiness (i don't know the terminology, but whatever just looks better, skin wise maybe?) than the metal swirlies on the mages junk. There is no way those are comparable graphics wise.

TL;DR THE PIXELS MAN! THE PIXELS! they aren't enough in the dk armor for me to thinks it real

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyanmaru View Post
    Seeing as it's just textures slapped on a naked human, not even assembled, no effects.

Well I'll rather wait for a good render.
    Indeed. It's probably too early to be passing judgement on the complexity and color of the armor when it's not even close to done. There's probably a reason why the front page doesn't even have it on there.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's amazing. Simple but can be combined with other MOP pieces. I can't wait to mix the LFR robe with it for t14.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    It's amazing. Simple but can be combined with other MOP pieces. I can't wait to mix the LFR robe with it for t14.
    Matching a weapon to this color scheme is proving difficult. I've only found maybe two that look real good, as far as 2H Swords go.
    Zombie Vampire Werewolf

Quote Originally Posted by Murdos View Post
    Matching a weapon to this color scheme is proving difficult. I've only found maybe two that look real good, as far as 2H Swords go.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=46067/ha...shing-whispers

10+ Year Old Account
    It looks alright conceptually. I just wish they'd stop dropping so much brown into DK sets... it seems much too... earthy.

If they replaced the brown parts on this set with black or slate grey, it'd look kick-ass.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Because that's totally a sword. Disregard the Hammer in it's name.
    Zombie Vampire Werewolf

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Murdos View Post
    Because that's totally a sword. Disregard the Hammer in it's name.
    You could use one of the more basic swords that appear brown or earthy-toned... sticking rune of the fallen crusader on it will give it a blue glow.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Once again...

Hooray for transmog...

here's this from the original thread.

Video makes it look nicer. Reminds me of something but not really sure what. Maybe the Sentinel from Thor

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowJester View Post
    http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...t16_malev2.jpg

I know that the link is too a mage set, but that just happened to be the tier I was looking at. It doesn't really matter what class, just look at the detail gone into the chest piece with the metal looking swirlies, and the other kinda engraved metal bits, with all the pretty blue lighty bits.....so shiny!
    honestly looks a lot like the t13 mage set...

I'm loving that helm lol. Undead cyclops Minotaur? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

The helm is interesting... I do like it, but it doesn't say death knight... at all. The resolution looks kinda low too, seems pretty bland for a death knight set.