Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Lots of people already level alts by using recruit a friend on themselves but soon as they add a legitimate way to get a paid xp bonus its the end of the world?

Wow, did they nerf KJC again!?

Quote Originally Posted by ColbaneX View Post
    Wow, did they nerf KJC again!?
    How did you come to this conclusion exactly?

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    XP boost for cash is a slippery slope.

Many games have been known to have "inconvenient" levelling to pressure people into buying the XP boosts.

I don't like money influencing the design of the game, as in just because the CEO wants a new yacht the game starts getting harder and more expensive.

was thinking about quitting for awhile, i always told myself once they start selling items that affect gameplay for real money - im out. i think its getting close

All these people quitting over something on the PTR is wonderful. The games going to be so much better off

i`ll say this: wow was the only thing left without cash shop microtransaction crap. the entire point of paying a monthly access fee for wow is to avoid exactly this.

first it was consoles, then all other pc games. if they bring it to wow i will just quit gaming period. microtransaction cash shop DLC garbage ruined gaming forever and i will just stop playing all games except the old ones from before gaming turned into a tourist trap

"Tourist trap is an establishment, or group of establishments, that has been created or re-purposed with the aim of attracting tourists[1] and their money. Tourist traps will typically provide services, entertainment, souvenirs and other products for tourists to purchase."

Sounds a lot like being a "gamer" these days

10+ Year Old Account
    Woah! This is nice stuff !
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    If that goes in the store it's pay to win and I'm hitting the cancel button.
    100% extra experience isn't pay to win, It's pay to level faster.
    EVERYDAY I'M SHUFFLIN. ┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorTjc View Post
    100% extra experience isn't pay to win, It's pay to level faster.
    Or you know they could offer max level chars from the get go if you reached max level on another character already and that for free. I can't be arsed to level from 1-90 or higher, cause the questing is bland once you've already done it few times, and the dungeon leveling is boring as hell too.

But selling leveling boosts, weapons and what not is just wrong in my book, and he's right, if and when this comes out, it's time to hit the cancel button.

Quote Originally Posted by coldrain View Post
    i`ll say this: wow was the only thing left without cash shop microtransaction crap. the entire point of paying a monthly access fee for wow is to avoid exactly this.

first it was consoles, then all other pc games. if they bring it to wow i will just quit gaming period. microtransaction cash shop DLC garbage ruined gaming forever and i will just stop playing all games except the old ones from before gaming turned into a tourist trap

"Tourist trap is an establishment, or group of establishments, that has been created or re-purposed with the aim of attracting tourists[1] and their money. Tourist traps will typically provide services, entertainment, souvenirs and other products for tourists to purchase."

Sounds a lot like being a "gamer" these days
    It hasnt been added yet. It could possibly not effect NA or europe. Can this just stop and wait already? Seriously. if people care this much about it IN A PTR STAGE WHERE WE KNOW ALMOST NOTHING, quit wow and move onto something else
    They've been selling lvling boosts for years, only now it would be 85-90 and probably china WoW only.

Selling exp buff is no surprise. If you have seen latest Blizzard query then you can easily guess that they are heavily considering f2p/cash shop changes in the like of SW:ToR and other f2p games. Not that there is something wrong with it/

Deleted
    stormcrow could come from new wordlbosses also. doesn't make sense for garrosh to drop it imo

This would be nice as most people have to resort to Recruit-a-Friend for quick levelling incase they're too lazy, etc. This item would actually be bad from a business standpoint for blizzard as they would lose the money they would've got from all the RaF accounts. Also have to rememeber this is PTR , like the '3rd spec' option , this might just fizz out.

Quote Originally Posted by F-Minus View Post
    Or you know they could offer max level chars from the get go if you reached max level on another character already and that for free. I can't be arsed to level from 1-90 or higher, cause the questing is bland once you've already done it few times, and the dungeon leveling is boring as hell too.

But selling leveling boosts, weapons and what not is just wrong in my book, and he's right, if and when this comes out, it's time to hit the cancel button.
    Why? Why cancel? I don't understand this mentality. I play the game because I like it, not because I am satisfied with everything in it. Canceling WoW because you don't like one single thing they're adding is like throwing yourself to the ground and holding your breath until you get what you want.

i would buy xp/xp scroll enchancer in a hearthbeat though...

Im hoping they add max level chars to the in game store all decked out in top tier epics. i would pay anything to have all that without doing fuck all.

That druid teir set... yikes and I thought this tier's was bad? Thank god for t-mog.

10+ Year Old Account

Yay, we're gettting Garrosh's shoulders on plate classes!

I would probably buy that elixir at some point. If it goes live at some point.

Leveling really does not serve any purpose these days, at least not for me. I also have almost every single class at max level, so being able to skip some questing would be very welcome.

Besides that, I like the new paladin set! I hope it does not look horrible on a cow