Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I'm talking specifically about the 60 spirit socket bonus he is gemmed for. It's only giving 2448 mana back per 6 minutes which isn't worth much considering he is running 2 mana regen trinkets.

Well, 80 int is probably worth close to around 150 mastery, hence why the mastery is generally preferred. However, gaining 10 mastery will net you a tiny amount of healing (less than .02%). Even if you do 100k hps over 6 minutes, that extra mastery will only net you about 7.2k extra healing. That mana, on the other hand, is enough for more than a third of a rejuv. In the end, the difference is tiny. But, he did say that there were some fights where he has some trouble with mana, and that 60 spirit is much better than 10 mastery.

Quote Originally Posted by napalm007 View Post
    Well, 80 int is probably worth close to around 150 mastery, hence why the mastery is generally preferred. However, gaining 10 mastery will net you a tiny amount of healing (less than .02%). Even if you do 100k hps over 6 minutes, that extra mastery will only net you about 7.2k extra healing. That mana, on the other hand, is enough for more than a third of a rejuv. In the end, the difference is tiny. But, he did say that there were some fights where he has some trouble with mana, and that 60 spirit is much better than 10 mastery.
    I didn't have mana problems until now, but we are 5/13, we will probably kill twins this week. I used 12k spirit until now, and my mana was ok. I was using Relic of chiji until we killed horridon heroic this week and the trinket finaly dropped after 12 kills normals without seeing it. I didn't have time to test it yet, to see how i will end heroic mights mana wise. But im worried about Megaera and Primordius that are very healing intensive fights in heroic. If we had a disc priest with HoH, i would probably run with 10,4 spirit and 2nd haste breakpoint.

As for the ring, i like to maximize the budget of my gear, The difference between 1 int : 2 mastery is tiny. so I will keep the bonus.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ythemaster View Post
    Mastery is shit, go for the 6652 haste cap and Soul of the Forest, use swiftmend then wild growth. I'm head to head healing with disc priest. Try it.
    Must be a mediocre priest then. The best rdruid in the world vs the best dpriest - disc priest will end up a lot higher.

I don't think Going for the haste Breakpoint(6k one) in ToT raid is worth it atm because of how well mastery scales with druids. maybe in 5.4 SoO with the news of static AoE during fights much like ICC fights i think going for it might be worth it only if you can reforge to it. Never gem haste it's a waste of 320 mastery/80int, 160mastery/160spirit,160 mastery gems.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hikashuri View Post
    Must be a mediocre priest then. The best rdruid in the world vs the best dpriest - disc priest will end up a lot higher.
    That's exactly what i was thinking lol.

- - - Updated - - -

I've also only cleared ToT 12/12 normal so take my advice with a grain of salt. haven't killed any heroics yet(casual guild) so idk if haste would good in 10man heroic modes. i know it's not in ToT normal.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's my armory if want to check it out :P
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/darkspear/Lavaalamp/advanced
    Maybe even give me advice for me. i love CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, not Judgemental meanness