Page 1 of 15
... LastLast
    Deleted

New MOUNT! Strom Crow Mount - Really nice one! Yay

I am crossing fingers this mount will not be available in Store or by legendary quest line. This mount should drop from HC Garosh. What do you think?

Last edited by mmoc0ba67a0b63; 2013-07-04 at 12:02 PM.

Deleted
    Looks like we're finally getting a flying Anzu.

10+ Year Old Account
    Storm Crows, in the context of Warcraft 3, are the form that Druids of the Talon took. If you look at its back/wings, there's nowhere a player could really sit if it was a rideable mount.

I'll put 1k gold saying that it's a new Druid form. Maybe Green Fire type perk.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

First mount in the new ingame irl money store. Calling it now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it'll be a pet or a transform
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ViridianCC View Post
    Storm Crows, in the context of Warcraft 3, are the form that Druids of the Talon took. If you look at its back/wings, there's nowhere a player could really sit if it was a rideable mount.

I'm with you on this one, unless it's a "boss" from the Spoils of Pandaria in SoO

Garrosh HM don't drop a wolf, we don't know what he drops. It's the garrosh normal 5.4 achiev who give a wolf. And IMO this mount can be a son of gallion or onyx celestial cloud serpent like mount, droping on the 4 celestials.

Deleted
    Looks like an Anzu/Druid Flight Form hybrid, maybe a Druid only quest similar to the Warlock quest for green fire?
    It makes zero sense for this mount to drop from Garrosh unless there's some crazy ass lore pulled out to explain why Garrosh has a Storm Crow hanging around.

10+ Year Old Account
    Saurfang Quest?
    New Ebon Blade Camp?
    Stormcrow Model?

Personally, I think it sounds like Class quests.

Do we know who Rook is? He is in the latest soundfiles. He sounds like ge could be that Mogu titan. But if you google for "Rook" you'll find eighter a nightelf npc or a stormcrow in cenarion refuge.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?feature...%3DtNqBHD2G2ZE

Deleted
    Picture is titled StormCrowMount, so we'll have to assume it's a mount.

It can either be from the new island (Faction vendor or world boss drop) or Blizz Store. Doesn't make sense to come from SoO.

IDC about this, i just hope that datamined armored devilsaur is a new mount, and not dropped from a raid. , because i'm a pvp guy.

Not impressed. Same mount as the guild dark phoenix. Just a recolor with a different visual effect. Not anything I can see myself going out of my way for since I already have the purple version of it.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=63125

Looks like one of those mounts that don't sit down.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elfinoria View Post
    Do we know who Rook is? He is in the latest soundfiles. He sounds like ge could be that Mogu titan. But if you google for "Rook" you'll find eighter a nightelf npc or a stormcrow in cenarion refuge.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?feature...%3DtNqBHD2G2ZE
    Rook is a Golden Lotus Quest Npc, showing up in several hubs. he's part of the corrupted guardians encounter among the first 4 bosses of SoO

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Not impressed. Same mount as the guild dark phoenix. Just a recolor with a different visual effect. Not anything I can see myself going out of my way for since I already have the purple version of it.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=63125
    Exactly what I thought when I saw it. It looks almost exactly like the dark phoenix. I don't know why people are going so crazy for this.

It kind of looks like it shares the skeleton with the fire hawk mounts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ViridianCC View Post

They should make Cinder Cat Form, Storm Crow Flight Form, Amani Warbear Form [or whatever], We already have Stag, Orca, 2 Tree forms, Astral and Boomkin.

Deleted
    Rehashed Dark Phoenix :P

Deleted
    It looks like transform. But Who knows, they can attache armor or seat and it can be mountable.

Druid form? I dont thing so...They refreshes druid forms in Cata.