10+ Year Old Account
    Where are you seeing the "up to" at?

Equip: Increases the cooldown recovery rate of six of your major abilities by 39%. Effective for Agility-based damage roles only.

That is a great question. Could've swore it was there at some point...

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Quote Originally Posted by Skadovsk View Post
    You forgot enhance and their incredibly strong elemental which is working with this trinket.
    Actually enhancement just gets feral spirit and a bunch of utility cooldowns. More evidence the lists aren't anywhere near final.

15+ Year Old Account
    also there are other trinket options so this trinket does not need to be an equal dps gain for all agi classes
    Last edited by Elunedra; 2013-07-03 at 10:09 AM.
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    also there are other trinket options os this trinket does not need to be an equal dps gain for all agi classes
    This is true, It's the same with RoR i guess it's only good for Monks and Druids and really bad for the rest of the agi users, Ofc it will favor some classes more then others. Thought i'm going to be really sad if i don't see a berserk added to that list :-)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Etapicx View Post
    Thought i'm going to be really sad if i don't see a berserk added to that list :-)
    i totaly agree

my first impression was when i saw that trinket:

oke 6 cooldowns...??
    Bezerk
    Tigers Fury
    ???
    Profit
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Update for 4 pc:

Item - Druid T16 Feral 4P Bonus: After using Tiger's Fury, your next finishing move will restore 5 combo points on your current target after being used.

Kinda meh about this change thb, kinda liked the other one better.

I'll be honest here and say that I didn't like either idea on the 4pc. I still think they're running out of idea's and blindly threw something into the mix here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FeralSynapse View Post
    Update for 4 pc:

Item - Druid T16 Feral 4P Bonus: After using Tiger's Fury, your next finishing move will restore 5 combo points on your current target after being used.

maybe im reading it wrong but it makes it sound like we will be pretty burstyish? like tf get a full set of bleeds up, you rip(finisher) youll have 5 cp from the bonus up so you can FB right after or get a rip going and you can get a max duration sr.
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

If their intent was to help with target switching, etc, they just butchered it here... Unless you enjoy wasting too much time micromanaging nearly everything ontop of the DoC spec~

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nishida View Post
    If their intent was to help with target switching, etc, they just butchered it here... Unless you enjoy wasting too much time micromanaging nearly everything ontop of the DoC spec~
    yeah thats the next thing that popped in my head is thats going to make doc that much more complex.................i dunnnnooooo sure would be nice to have a ns ht macro for things like this...........OH WAIT
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

Quote Originally Posted by FeralSynapse View Post
    Update for 4 pc:

Why would you like the other way better? You would end up wasting CPs or wasting energy outside of a perfect scenario where you had 0 CPs and just used a finisher (which wouldn't have been very often, it would have required some awkward decisions). This version is just an easier and buffed version of the old, imo.

I don't like either one but the previous one was terrible, at least this one is usable.

Quote Originally Posted by Dysheki View Post
    Why would you like the other way better?
    I don't like either one- but I just think the old one would have made target swapping easier.

I'm hung up on 'Restore' to be honest. If the current target has no CP's on it-for some reason- would you still get 5 cp or do you have to get an initial 5 for the 4pc to activate?
    Last edited by FeralSynapse; 2013-07-04 at 07:24 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dysheki View Post
    Why would you like the other way better? You would end up wasting CPs or wasting energy outside of a perfect scenario where you had 0 CPs and just used a finisher (which wouldn't have been very often, it would have required some awkward decisions). This version is just an easier and buffed version of the old, imo.
    i agree with Dysheki,
    the old version you would be likie, oke i got 3 CP, and TF comes off cooldown in sec, sould i do a 3CP FB and then a 5CP TF + Rip, oh wait i dont have enegery for the FB yet.....

the new one is easyer to manager, you just TF away and then use a FB right after your finishers (you will be a low envery after your finisher tho)
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

i really feel like its time to get some set bonuses based around our bleeds.
    thats what feral is all about for me and it would be nice if our set bonus reflected that.

might be hard to balance, but smt like giving bleeds a chance to return energy ? or tick twice with ? i would much rather have something in those terms rather than more combo points atm... 546 ilvl (without fucking weapon that will never drop, dam you 10man) and combo points is just flowing in an endless stream

Deleted
    Tried the two proc trinkets on the PTR last night, needless to say they were horrendous. The agi proc one loses charges to auto attacks so basically unless you have 5CP ready as soon as it procs you're gonna waste it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oak-qt View Post
    Tried the two proc trinkets on the PTR last night, needless to say they were horrendous. The agi proc one loses charges to auto attacks so basically unless you have 5CP ready as soon as it procs you're gonna waste it.
    CAn you buy em off vendor?

15+ Year Old Account
    hes a secret GM oO
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

the trinket with 12k agi proc and 39% reduce in cooldown looks nice.
    berserk with 2,16min cd
    TF with 21,6sec
    and SI with 1,44min (glyph) 2,16 without
    roar 1,44min
    might of ursoc 3,6min (glyph) 2,16 without
    barkskin 43,2min

so far i like it. but 39% its not or im terribad at math which might also be true!

the rest of the trinkets dont look so compelling. tried the int trinket with the 84% mastery crit haste proc. it procs on melee, but dam that proc is rare!
    the rest of the trinkets seems not that great tbh the one with the stacks really loses stacks fast with it working both on autoattack and yellowattacks.. i loose mine in less than 10sec.
    the 2 set is awesome, and will encourage us to always have high energy pooled.

my cents for now! will bring back more later