Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    It's a shit ton better than Tier 15, but its still one of the weakest sets we've ever had. Sad when Tier 14 is our best set of the expansion, and tier 10 is the best set we have had all together.

Deleted
    They could have made a red colored set aswell so I could have been a...
    FKING
    TRAFFIC
    LIGHT!

You serious?

Deleted
    This ain't a goddamn dk set! Where are the skulls?

Quote Originally Posted by valliant13 View Post
    It's a shit ton better than Tier 15, but its still one of the weakest sets we've ever had. Sad when Tier 14 is our best set of the expansion, and tier 10 is the best set we have had all together.
    wait..... lemme get this straight.... you dont like venom.... but you like skull dresses @_@

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaddevil View Post
    This ain't a goddamn dk set! Where are the skulls?
    its a robit skull.

It's not a typical DK set, but at the same time i'm somewhat tired of skulls here and there and everywhere. I like this more titan-oriented artwork and so the set, hoped for something similar a while back and there it is.

Not THE dk set, but from a personal view on of my favorite sets, aside from the crappy setboni i really look forward to this set.

Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad View Post
    The helm is interesting... I do like it, but it doesn't say death knight... at all. The resolution looks kinda low too, seems pretty bland for a death knight set.
    The last time we had a tier set that said "DK" was WOTLK. T7, T8, T10...all amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Skarssen View Post
    The last time we had a tier set that said "DK" was WOTLK. T7, T8, T10...all amazing.

I hated T7. Especially knowing that warriors had T7(T3) which was infinitely more fitting for a death knight. x)

Quote Originally Posted by Italiandk View Post
    They could have made a red colored set aswell so I could have been a...
    FKING
    TRAFFIC
    LIGHT!

You serious?
    aren't there supposed to be 4 color version now anyway?
    lfr, flex, normal and heroic?

or will flex share the normal mode or lfr look? the weapons datamined have 4 models up on wowhead iirc

so there is still hope for your traffic light transmog! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    wait..... lemme get this straight.... you dont like venom.... but you like skull dresses @_@

- - - Updated - - -

its a robit skull.
    This current tier, outside of the shoulders looks horrendous. So yea...I like skull dresses more than the Current T15 gear. I didn't say our best set was T14, but in terms of aesthetics Tier 14 is easily better than Tier 15.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really wish they'd do more vertical horns instead of the side ones.

Tier 8, 10 and Cataclysmic had awesome looking helms. If the helm didn't have the minotaur horns I'd like it. The rest of the set looks great tho.

It reminds me of this guy:

No idea why, but damn you Aquaman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Needs brighter colours like the mage set, so so bland.

I really really dig it.

It's rather bland and minimalistic. but I actually like that a LOT about the set.

It's nice. simple and clean. Not overly extravagant. Not to mentiuon Asymetrical shoulders. Oh god I think I';m falling in love.

Quote Originally Posted by valliant13 View Post
    It all comes down to personal taste and what race your DK is, I guess. I've always thought 25-man Tier 7 was the best-looking DK set; it really made my male Orc look intimidating and scary. I find Tier 10 really overrated even if it is a nod to the Lich King's armor. And I just don't get how people prefer Tier 14 over Tier 15; those black roses floating from the helm and the dress just ruin it, while Tier 15 has this whole "monstrous" vibe and has a cool shoulder animation.

Deleted
    Growing on me... Hopefully doesn't look completely retarded on a worgen (who am I kidding?!)

Deleted
    WoW! That's a DK set?! Oh whatever, I've got my CM set!

10+ Year Old Account
    It looks like Blizzard took a similar route to what they did in ICC, where all the armor was Scourge Inspired. Only, it seems for T16 they're deciding to use a general theme of God Awful. Every set seems to have some bright, near-neon color, mixed with dull muted colors that just makes both looks horribly out of place, the Art style as well seems to have changed, overall I hope we never see ANYTHING like these armor sets again.

As for the "They're not finished" argument, the only way to possibly make any of these armor sets look good is to scrap them completely.

Thank God for transmog

/endrant.

Why is our t16 Geth themed...?

That cyclops helm looks kickass.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."