Deleted

question to brusalk

i dont know how to send private messages so i just ask here. as destruction /demo which fights do you play destruction on. and on hv horri is demo better than destruction=)?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortaz View Post
    i dont know how to send private messages so i just ask here. as destruction /demo which fights do you play destruction on. and on hv horri is demo better than destruction=)?
    Find a thread he posted in, click on his name and choose "private message". No need to create a thread to ask a single person a question.

Also, I know it's nothing of my bussiness, as your questions are directed at Brusalk, but maybe put a little effort into finding your answers first, before asking for them. Brusalk has a whole Destruction guide, which is stickied here. Through that, you can get to his youtube channel and find out for yourself what specs he plays and how he plays them.

Not to mention that what any player chooses to play on any given fight shouldn't be a guideline for you. If you were terrible as Destro but awesome as Demo, you'd probably do better raiding as a Demolock (and vice versa).

PS: Also, how you got to 267 posts without finding out how to PM is beyond me :-)
    Last edited by mmoc66d840c490; 2013-07-04 at 04:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mortaz View Post
    Well recently I've just started playing Demo for every fight because my gaming philosophy is to switch things up to never get bored with any one thing, but anyway.

If I wanted to say what I've been doing in general it's pretty much Destro for everything but council and Animus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivio View Post
    Find a thread he posted in, click on his name and choose "private message". No need to create a thread to ask a single person a question.
    You should do this if you want to send PM's.

Next time you have a problem like this on a forum, ask the moderators to help you. We're here to answer questions and help you guys just as much as we are here to infract people and lock threads.

Speaking of which, this thread serves nor discussion purpose, and it should have taught you what you really needed to know, so I'm going to close this.

Closed.