Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    also just because strom crows HAVE a link with druids. doesnt mean anything.

bats have a link with trolls and forsaken. blizzstore mount.

night elves live with hippogryphs, racial flying mount? nope cenarion circle rep mount.

if anything that might just be a hint to where we get it.

saying its a druid form is COMPLETELY unfounded. it says mount on its title, it works as a mount, it has a saddle, its huge the size of a normal mount not the size of a little bird, and druids have already gotten tons of forms.

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    Looks like Dark Phoenix + Anzu = this one.
    Looks like a recolored phoenix, for sure. Anzu...idk. More like druid flight form to me :P

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Sorry to break it to you guys but even if the PTR note said mount in the end this is gonna be a minipet.

They did the same mistake in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Syrith View Post
    Sorry to break it to you guys but even if the PTR note said mount in the end this is gonna be a minipet.

since when are minipets mountable and have saddles? also since when are mini pets proto drake sized?

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    How can people still think its a mount after that.
    Because we've established that spell is from BC.
    Reading the posts after that one was hard, eh?

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    since when are minipets mountable and have saddles? also since when are mini pets proto drake sized?
    Show me a video of you mounting it then And show me the saddle.

Really boy, stop being in denial

Hope this is true, looking at the model it looks like it would have made for a rather lame mount. A pet makes it a bit cooler looking

Show me a video of you mounting it then And show me the saddle.

Really boy, stop being in denial
    Erm..
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    It has a saddle.

Just read through the thread, dude.

I don't get why people like to speak their ideas as fact when we have blatant proof.

also just because strom crows HAVE a link with druids. doesnt mean anything.

bats have a link with trolls and forsaken. blizzstore mount.

night elves live with hippogryphs, racial flying mount? nope cenarion circle rep mount.

if anything that might just be a hint to where we get it.

saying its a druid form is COMPLETELY unfounded. it says mount on its title, it works as a mount, it has a saddle, its huge the size of a normal mount not the size of a little bird, and druids have already gotten tons of forms.
    True. But we turn into them that's my point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Idea that includes (almost) everything: Druid Quest Chain..
    Quest reward - improved flight form to shift into a mountable bird. (think Stag Travelform)....

If it was like that, I'd hope for it to be possible to toggle on/off... I love my bird form, and it's my fav "mount" of all time. It's advantages are unmatched by anything. I am a sucker for smaller size mounts.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Looks like a recolored phoenix, for sure. Anzu...idk. More like druid flight form to me :P
    Except it doesn't use the phoenix skeleton, it uses the Eagle/DruidFlightForm/Bird skeleton.

Quote Originally Posted by Korrah View Post
    Except it doesn't use the phoenix skeleton, it uses the Eagle/DruidFlightForm/Bird skeleton.
    Looks like it. Hence the "druid flight form" part of my post. :P

Looks like it. Hence the "druid flight form" part of my post. :P
    Or perhaps Blizzard is adding some hint of variety to their mounts aside from another drake mount/mount using a drake skeleton (be that a regular drake or proto drake).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Idea that includes (almost) everything: Druid Quest Chain..
    Quest reward - improved flight form to shift into a mountable bird. (think Stag Travelform)....

If it was like that, I'd hope for it to be possible to toggle on/off... I love my bird form, and it's my fav "mount" of all time. It's advantages are unmatched by anything. I am a sucker for smaller size mounts.
    I hope so!

Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Or perhaps Blizzard is adding some hint of variety to their mounts aside from another drake mount/mount using a drake skeleton (be that a regular drake or proto drake).
    That would be nice, although it looks too similar to other mounts in game to really be all that unique. We'll see though, can't really tell much about animations, etc from a photo (unless there's some video somewhere that I haven't seen yet).

That would be nice, although it looks too similar to other mounts in game to really be all that unique. We'll see though, can't really tell much about animations, etc from a photo (unless there's some video somewhere that I haven't seen yet).
    go n wowhead and click on the picture, it gives you the 3d model.

go n wowhead and click on the picture, it gives you the 3d model.
    Or if you can't be bothered with that, here's some GIFs with the animations. I disabled the particle effects since they're somewhat buggy and excessive in model viewer.

Flying:

Idle:

Mount special:

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and a closeup on the saddle:

Or if you can't be bothered with that, here's some GIFs with the animations. I disabled the particle effects since they're somewhat buggy and excessive in model viewer.
    Thanks for linking. Yup, looks like druid flight form model.

Thanks for linking. Yup, looks like druid flight form model.
    They're reusing the skeleton, that's nothing new, but you can clearly see that it is a mount.

It's even named "stormcrowmount" in the gamefiles.

They're reusing the skeleton, that's nothing new, but you can clearly see that it is a mount.
    Yep, idk who said it was a pet, definitely looks like a mount.

Although I still think it would have made a cool looking battle pet