10+ Year Old Account
    Raid on Sen'jin village!

Quote Originally Posted by JajaBongs View Post
    ehm...whut? As FIRST raid? I dont think so

btw, mc for me
    Maybe, when 3.0 hit all the raid bosses were nerfed so hard, they were more faceroll than LFR is today. So I guess it's possible he geared up with craftables and heroic MGT and got carried through it.

Anyway, Kara was my first.

Zul´Gurub.

I was really really bad at that time.

Yet another UBRS here.
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It was either KZ or MH, I can't remember.

First time in MH was soooo epic
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

Baradin Hold to be precise, but not counting such not-really-raids it's BWD

My first raid was BWD. We were on Maloriak and I was tasked with interrupting Arcane Storm... being a first time raider and not having DBM it didn't turn out too good.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a late BC child but I didn't know about real raiding till wrath and my first raid then was naxx. Sadly to say I was carried since I was reeeeeal shitty back then...

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't really count getting attuned to MC etc being a real raid. I actually jumped straight into MC before doing the scholo/ubrs raids after hitting 60 because MC was just released and the guild needed healers.

So my first raid would be MC, the queue time was 2 hours on Dragonmaw EU, then it took another hour to even get inside the entrance because Blackrock Mountain was a real gank/Lagfest with all horde and alliance guilds inside 1 mountain. With the PCs back then you always died running straight off the cliff and with the lava not loading properly you could enjoy a nice corsperun. Fellow priests with a proper PC were mindcontrolling ppl and running them into the lava themselves.

When inside I found myself standing beside 5/6 mages conjuring water which they had been conjuring for the past hour, saw them conjure 3 times and then drinking up wasting 1/6 water they just made and starting over. Didn't think anything of it at the time but that must've been a real pain in the ass to do that every single raid. (Not to mention if they would ever disconnect after creating a lot of water and not being back in time for it to disappear....) For me, only the costs of the candles to buff hurt my very weak amount of gold.

My job was to keep powerword:Shield (and renew) on the tank at all times ! (lol). We failed miserably on Lucifron during this first raid which was actually the first raid for everyone in the guild. During the ~7th try I disconnected only to find myself in a one hour queue again. All in all if felt really really good even though you were wiping all night and trying to reconnect and beat the laggy shitfps etc. That imp cave felt really scary.

I can't really remember it that well but I think we had a healerrotation even for lucifron, maybe though I'm mistaken with another boss, was real fun to hear the call HEALER GROUP 2 ! and start healing, felt like now it was your time to shine when the call came. (And when they called another group you really liked just wanding and looking at wtf everyone else was doing)

15+ Year Old Account
    Stratholme at level 54

Kara, in the second half of BC.

Deleted
    Strat, Scholo and Blackrock Spire 10 man. Hell yeah best time of my Life

One of the now-5 mans back in vanilla, either BRS, Strat, Scholo, or even BRD (when it was 10 mannable).

Deleted
    MSV... >///> <///<
    Everyone has to start somewhere, ok?

Deleted
    Molten Core, I did not level fast enough to get in the UBRS/LBRS/others when they were 10 mans

10+ Year Old Account
    Counting raids that are on REAL servers?

Naxx at level 80 (when it was still current content, actually.) I had a friend who was buddies with a popular 25man guild, and they carried me through an alt 10man and I got my tier shoulders! I still have those. :3
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

Deleted
    ToC I think

Quote Originally Posted by Grogglen View Post
    Karazhan. Was so fun.
    - Back when Moroes was actually a challenge
    Hmm, unannounced visitors, Preparations must be made...