Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I hope the Xuen pet isn't a very low drop from the celestials (or from the pet battle daily bags). It's the only one I need for 20cats.

Be sure to buy your black tabby now, I bought mine for 3000 Gold...it will likely be in the 10k range with patch 5.4

nice title , defenetly gonna use it when 5.4 goes live , already on 21/24

Got this chieve by just being a pet whore. Already 21/24

Quote Originally Posted by Alexeiblu View Post
    Got this chieve by just being a pet whore. Already 21/24
    Was noticing that too while reading over the cats, aside from the two tcg ones I already have them all. yay crazy cat people!

i so want this title. but i still am waiting to see "the crocodile hunter" for collecting all the crocs (toothy-chuck ect.)

I'm actually gonna resub just to get this title... sounds lame I know but I'm already 20/24 and semi obsessed with cats :P

Deleted
    I have to start level my pets so I can start capturing dem cats!

I already have my cats, I think I will have to change my usual Starcaller Jenstar with the Crazy Cat Lady, at least for a while.

but i still am waiting to see "the crocodile hunter" for collecting all the crocs (toothy-chuck ect.)
    Love this idea! I think there are only five right now if I am remembering right, the four from the Shatt fishing dailies and the Electrified Razortooth from Isle of Thunder. I imagine there would need to be a larger collection for them to do it. But that title would be pure win.

Deleted
    If you collected the pet, sold it, do you still get credit for that pet on this achievement in 5.4?

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    If you collected the pet, sold it, do you still get credit for that pet on this achievement in 5.4?
    I'm sure that similar to the raiding with leashes achievment if you collect it once the achievement recognizes it for you. Thats just my guess tho since I'm not currently subbed.

Quote Originally Posted by Santoryu View Post
    "Best title in the game" is highly subjective.
    No it isn't, if you think this title is not the best, you're a defunct human being, and should leave the internet. The kitties are in control now friend!

Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    No it isn't, if you think this title is not the best, you're a defunct human being, and should leave the internet. The kitties are in control now friend!
    Your just.......thats just.......no. Go get a girlfriend dude, no.

Quote Originally Posted by silentk59 View Post
    Your just.......thats just.......no. Go get a girlfriend dude, no.
    mew mew mew

10+ Year Old Account
    Sadly my main is male so I wouldn't be a crazy cat lady buuuuut my hunter just might have to go there. I already have 20 kitties, my body is ready. I mean... well yea... I like that they are doing this. I wish there were a few more just random achievs/rewards in the game.

And to anyone crying foul b/c of the cash attainable items: you don't have to use them : / Just might take a little work to get the Xuen pet but heck even the guardian cub can be off the ah and so can the tcg pets. The spectral cub/cinder kitten are the only ones that can't be attained in game legally via gold in any means. Cash/store mounts count for those acheivs so for something like this it makes no sense to exclude them now.

10+ Year Old Account
    To buy the Cinder Kitten (it says mew when you click on it and my heart goes all melty!!!<3<3) or just suck up having my GM who already qualifies for the achieve lord it over me until I get mini Xuen, but save myself some pennies?

Tough decision.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    To buy the Cinder Kitten (it says mew when you click on it and my heart goes all melty!!!<3<3) or just suck up having my GM who already qualifies for the achieve lord it over me until I get mini Xuen, but save myself some pennies?

Tough decision.
    If the cinder kitten won't break your bank, I would go for it. Its stupidly cute and adorable. It chases its own tail. It mews. Its on fire. Its the perfect cat!

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    I love cats.
    I love every kinda cat.
    I just wanna hug all them.
    But I can't.
    Can't hug every cat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearfist View Post
    If the cinder kitten won't break your bank, I would go for it. Its stupidly cute and adorable. It chases its own tail. It mews. Its on fire. Its the perfect cat!
    Might see if someone wants to buy me it as a present, or wait for a sale. £9.00 still seems a lot for a battle pet, squeedorable though it is.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post

Tough decision.
    nightsaber cub is usually cheap on AH, depends i guess. you could probably get one for ~5-10k

Deleted
    Just realised I already have 20 from the list, nice easy achievement then, lol.