Fastest ticking hot in the game?

I'm wanting to create a video to demonstrate the update rate of the healthbars on my raid frames in conjuncture with an addon of mine.

I'm simply looking for the most dramatic effect with the fastest ticking hot available in the game whether it be from an item or a hasted spell cast.

Most resources I've found would point to a hasted tranquility,lifebloom, or possibly drain life but I'd like to see what the general populous has to offer!

AddOn I'll be demoing for: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...astHealth.html
    Last edited by Syronius; 2013-07-05 at 09:34 PM.

Soul of the Forest + Wild Growth from Resto Druids. Tranquility combined with the same talent would possibly be a contender.

Monks also have Enveloping Mist, idk if its the fastest but its surely one of the most powerful one.

Deadmines and the buff from Cookie, stack that to 99 and use any 1sec default tick interval hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Alzu View Post
    Deadmines and the buff from Cookie, stack that to 99 and use any 1sec default tick interval hot.
    While that is a good thought, bringing someone's HP down and trying to demo that easily would be a challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Syronius View Post
    While that is a good thought, bringing someone's HP down and trying to demo that easily would be a challenge.
    What do you mean? You can just gather the buff from the ground as the boss throws them. Or did I miss what you're really saying?

Alysrazor's haste buff goes up to 200% or something like that.

One of the Affliction DoTs (every 2s at base), Getting to the 13k breakpoint, Dark Soul, LMG proc, Bloodlust, Shado-Pan Assault trinket proc. Add in the Alysrazor buff if you can. You can get a good Affliction snapshot and have it tick under 0.8 s/tick, less with Alys

Quote Originally Posted by Annoroth View Post
    One of the Affliction DoTs (every 2s at base), Getting to the 13k breakpoint, Dark Soul, LMG proc, Bloodlust, Shado-Pan Assault trinket proc. Add in the Alysrazor buff if you can. You can get a good Affliction snapshot and have it tick under 0.8 s/tick, less with Alys
    He said a HoT. Outside random gimicks from monsters, i think i gave him his answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    He said a HoT. Outside random gimicks from monsters, i think i gave him his answer.
    I completely misread the question, my mistake.