Thread: JC Mount

JC Mount

I was thinking about crafting some of the JC mounts and selling them on the AH but am wondering do people even really buy the mounts? Does anybody sell these successfully?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    If there is a demand, there will be supply. I've successfully sold choppers as an engineer, and they make a few thousand in profit compared to the efforts and overhead. I'd imagine more for the Sky Golem and JC mounts. Don't worry, if it won't sell on your server, mail it to a different toon on a different server, reap the proceeds, and slowly donate the money to your main to avoid getting banned. If it does sell on your server, then you reap a large bounty compared to the cost.
    A wise saying once said "A wise man builds a foundation from the bricks others have thrown at him."

Quote Originally Posted by Mikemo View Post
    I was thinking about crafting some of the JC mounts and selling them on the AH but am wondering do people even really buy the mounts? Does anybody sell these successfully?
    To be honest, my best advice is either make one that you won't mind using if it doesn't sell. Or just have the gem mats and buy the orbs once you find a buyer. Just spam trade chat saying you are selling any color and go from there. So you aren't out the gold or anything.

Yeah people buy them, less now than at the start of the Xpack though.

To make money as a JC right now, it is best to stick with gems

There are 3 on my local AH at the moment, 23k bid/25k.
    With the barebone cost of 18k per orb (due to the guild reduce), 20 blue gems, 4 living steel (lets say thats 2k worth alone) and 2 serpents eye its being sold at just a tiny profit after the AH cut.
    IF you want to sell em, use tradechat rather then the AH.
    Chances are you wont get an actual profit using the AH while being considered competitive.