Quote Originally Posted by econ21 View Post
    That's not a bad idea. I normally have my loot spec as ret but should try to remember to go holy for Tortos. (Sadly my guild hasn't reached Durumu yet, so I have no chance at a 522 strength shield).
    We had a couple of them drop as per "random shared loot"

Deleted
    tanking council hc 25 man tonight for 1st time - any specific changes from normal or tips (presume we'll have to use 2 tanks to ping-pong the frost guy in hc?)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rawhammer View Post
    tanking council hc 25 man tonight for 1st time - any specific changes from normal or tips (presume we'll have to use 2 tanks to ping-pong the frost guy in hc?)
    There's really not much to it when tanking it, kinda the same as normal mode except the frost guy can hurt a bit when he starts stacking his debuff.

Deleted
    guys, armory in sig and I have gear question :

I have hc jin'rokh chest 535 hit/mastery and hc glove token (but no way to get 2p atm) and hc megaera ring hit/crit. Is equipping all three of those items an upgrade even if I lose like 2k haste ? I'd figure it's not, but wanted some other insight

Deleted
    I would equip the ring but not the chest and gloves.

If you equip the chest you are just gonna get over hit cap.

Also, dunno if you noticed but leg enchant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly33 View Post
    I would equip the ring but not the chest and gloves.

If you equip the chest you are just gonna get over hit cap.

Also, dunno if you noticed but leg enchant.
    Yeah figured the hit shitty stats wasn't worth it, was strongly considering the ring and will give it a try
    Yeah leg enchant, damn guildies didn't have one ready when I looted this last night ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    It feels good to start gearing again... albeit slowly. Got so used over the entire time I played wow to being raid geared, now I'm standing there wearing half blues like some kind of peasant. Onwards and upwards...
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Is there a way to see which gear drops for ret/prot specs from each boss in ToT?
    Is there a list somewhere that shows which spec to specialize in when doing LFR for the best prot gear per boss?

Quote Originally Posted by Rocksteadee View Post
    Is there a way to see which gear drops for ret/prot specs from each boss in ToT?
    Is there a list somewhere that shows which spec to specialize in when doing LFR for the best prot gear per boss?

Shift J

10 chars
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dungeon journal has a filter for each boss that you can set to only show gear that drops for each spec. You can set to show "all paladin", "paladin - protection", "paladin - holy", etc.

Deleted
    It's worth making your own list, as it will change as you gear up. Generally, speaking I would only go prot for the 1H and Shield:

1h: Jin'rokh, Tortos, Iron Quon
    Shield: Primordius, Lei Shen (also worth it for the stamina trinket imo)

Quote Originally Posted by econ21 View Post
    It's worth making your own list, as it will change as you gear up. Generally, speaking I would only go prot for the 1H and Shield:

1h: Jin'rokh, Tortos, Iron Quon
    Shield: Tortos(holy)
    Also not sure about the 1hnd of tort, i think it's the crit axe so doubt that it's prot.

The Tortos str/crit 1h axe does not drop for paladins in LFR or from bonus coins.

Deleted
    I would rather say Holy on tortos for the shield. Shield > 1h

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimord View Post
    I'm talking about this shield, btw: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/item/96436
    Do you folks neverget funny looks for running around with a healer shield instead of a tanking shield and DPS gear instead of "tanking gear"? I'm thinking of starting tanking but I can't imagine the amount of shit I will get from people for grabbing "their" loot instead of "my" (dodge/parry) loot!

Quote Originally Posted by Sissadora View Post
    Do you folks neverget funny looks for running around with a healer shield instead of a tanking shield and DPS gear instead of "tanking gear"? I'm thinking of starting tanking but I can't imagine the amount of shit I will get from people for grabbing "their" loot instead of "my" (dodge/parry) loot!
    not a single person has mentioned it to me, but ive gotten a few "how come you're using a healing shield" from rather new dinged 90 palas. so i just give em a straight up answer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Deleted
    Well, you got transmog for the cosmetic part.

I have gotten funny looks in pugs / lfr with a healing shield, but mostly those people shut up after 1 pull and the few paladin tanks that commented on it instead asks me for help and tips.

I get that a lot actually.
    Was a fun moment recently when another paladin tank in lfr was trying to troll me, while wearing full parry/dodge gear and gemming for stam.
    Was fairly fun on Iron Qon when after spending entire p1 taunting every 8 sec (herp derp same veng) he decided to "i'll show you how cool you are not" and after me surviving blamed the healers and ragequit.

But generally i just go "provemewrongnao" and the questions stop.

Deleted
    Currently using the agi 1h from dark animus and was using the holy shield as well as being in full haste 'dps' gear...

The awkward thing is its my guild that have a problem with me using this kind of gear as they don't think its very good

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nurhlag View Post
    The awkward thing is its my guild that have a problem with me using this kind of gear as they don't think its very good
    If your performance is good it should not matter.

Simply explain to the people complaining that you are performing a lot better than they are themselves and maybe they should focus on their own game and let you focus on yours.