Thread: Shaman tier16

Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Shaman tier16

So we've seen our preview of all t16 except monks, hunters and shaman now, so any day we can expect shamans (I guess). Nothing new for us to come late in the regards of tier releases, but up till now blizz managed to bring almost always shaman gier that managed to look awesome, so I am not worried and take it as a token of extra time spend on us .

That said, looking through all the releases up till now, I noticed that there's a lot of glowy-glowy stuff going on, which would make shamans (if that kor'kron shaman outfit we've seen previously really were our t16) the odd ball out.

What are your expectations?
    -Was that kor'kron thingy our t16 already, and they've only yet to announce it?
    -Was it our t16, but they plan to bring more shiny into it (which could even be the reason they took longer than on others (see t10/13 being late with their shoulder effects))
    -Do we get something entirely different?

Discuss
    Last edited by Omanley; 2013-07-06 at 05:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

Id like to see that set the dark shamans have as our t16 but I'd love some cool effects with the shoulders or something!
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;

I feel like Blizz always does us right when it comes to tier gear. Sometimes not so much on the first tier..but we always look sharp.

I have to say this expac the tier sets didn't look that good

Ah yes, personally I thought the throne of thunder tier pretty nice, but only really fitting trolls and maybe gnomes (edit: goblins ;D)a little.
    Cant really remember a shaman set though that looked simply bad, guess in the end it depends on personal opinion and what race/gender comb you play with.

Wonder what could be a cool shoulder animation. Spirit wolves were done before with t13, so maybe a thunder or fire effect this time around?
    Would be even cooler if they started adding audio to such visuals. Imagine a faint rumbling noice (thunder) accompanied with occasional lightning flashing or something along those lines.
    Last edited by Omanley; 2013-07-08 at 08:47 AM.
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

Quote Originally Posted by Omanley View Post
    Ah yes, personally I thought the throne of thunder tier pretty nice, but only really fitting trolls and maybe gnomes a little.
    Cant really remember a shaman set though that looked simply bad, guess in the end it depends on personal opinion and what race/gender comb you play with.

Wonder what could be a cool shoulder animation. Spirit wolves were done before with t13, so maybe a thunder or fire effect this time around?
    Would be even cooler if they started adding audio to such visuals. Imagine a faint rumbling noice (thunder) accompanied with occasional lightning flashing or something along those lines.
    I've seen that the t16 (if its the one the Dark Shamans use) has these kind of spires on the back, I wouldn't be surprised if they had a crackling lightning animation. I suppose we'll have to wait and see!
    I'm so sorry ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Barky View Post
    I've seen that the t16 (if its the one the Dark Shamans use) has these kind of spires on the back, I wouldn't be surprised if they had a crackling lightning animation. I suppose we'll have to wait and see!
    Yeah, noticed those also, though the set has more of an earth type, with all that stone grey colour... maybe another magma set. Haven't had one since Firelands.
    A real ice theme would be awesome also, t10 had to little of that. Given the background of the patch though, earth/storm and fire is more likely.

Edit: I really pity rogues in regards of tier sets :-/. Nothing like tier2 even after all these years.
    Last edited by Omanley; 2013-07-06 at 08:47 PM.

Deleted
    the first tier this expac wasn't my cup of tea, the second tier would've been cool if i had a troll shaman, i expect something neat for my tauren - otherwise i keep using challenge mode gear

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Going by what everyone else has been given, I am setting my expectations extremely low.

I just hope its not similar to the DK/Warrior sets, just...random glowy crap.

Ugh.

I dont mind the wolf type one that is doing the rounds, id be happy with that.

there is nothing wrong with the armor the orcs had but it looks so much like the pvp gear. (the same theme atleast)

10+ Year Old Account
    really hoping for something worth using... every tier set this expac has been eye gougingly bad.
    Roboctopus of STAY MAD - Sargeras
    http://staymad.enjin.com/

probably because we are intended to use CM set for the entirety of the expansion, it's that badass. holding out for something at least mildly neat for t16 anyway, but my hopes have been dashed before.
    Sig by Populaire

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana View Post
    probably because we are intended to use CM set for the entirety of the expansion, it's that badass. holding out for something at least mildly neat for t16 anyway, but my hopes have been dashed before.
    Only thing i like about our challenge mode set is the shoulders. if that set had a kilt i might like it.

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jess Day View Post
    Only thing i like about our challenge mode set is the shoulders. if that set had a kilt i might like it.
    Yeah Shaman need kilts.

Been rocking my Firelands gear all expansion. To lazy to get back and get T10 after I vendored it -.-

I didn't mind T14. Feather's were pretty!

T15 reminded me of the 'Mum, look what I made for you in art class'.. That helm.. What there they thinking with that helm?

I just wish they would let us have a /hide shoulder option.

After seeing what they have done for everyone else, I am just hoping we don't end up looking like power ranger's to be honest. However I have little hope at this point in time...

Personally I've not really cared for either tier set this expansion. T14 was more of a druid type set and T15, good Lord, I don't know what they were smoking when they came up with that helm. lol. JMO. We shall see what T16 will be like.

Quote Originally Posted by Omanley View Post
    Yeah, noticed those also, though the set has more of an earth type, with all that stone grey colour... maybe another magma set. Haven't had one since Firelands.
    Give it a pulsing magma glow in the spires like red glowy veins inside it and that would be awesome imo :P
    I'm so sorry ;_;

10+ Year Old Account
    Given that this new raid takes place in Org, I'm expecting a vanilla-esque wolf tier set. Not unlike what we've seen on the Kor'kron shaman, but significantly more flashy.
    HEROES NEVER DIE

These icons are interesting, shaman get a celestial style set?