Thread: [TV] Dexter

Page 25 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MMOTotal View Post
    Showtime just posted this pretty cool video

More teasing . I can't wait to watch this season but on the other hand I hate it is going to end .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    for a second there i thought batista was going to dig through laguertas things and become the one who finds out about dexter.
    I thought he was going to pressure Dexter by staring/gazing at him a lot during Laguerta's memorial session.

I'm okay with the series ending this season, never a good idea to drag these things out too much, it tends to ruin the show.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    I'm okay with the series ending this season, never a good idea to drag these things out too much, it tends to ruin the show.
    i feel like im the only one who likes shows to go on forever, doctor who has spoiled me

True, they should just keep going untill they think they can't produce the same quality anymore. Something they didn't do with Lost which was very exciting at the start and later on became a big joke... I haven't even seen the last season yet...
    So, I'm kinda sad it's ending but it's a good decision.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fps90 View Post
    We've suspended disbelief enough in this show, this is crossing the line. It's not even slightly believable that a random ass character can be around Dexter for 10 seconds and know EVERY FUCKING THING about him.
    She's working from more than a cold read and being a psychopath whisperer, we know that. Pretty huge to have someone who seems to have him all figured out, who's just (apparently) been biding her time, leaving him alone...but I'm not mad. I'm looking forward to seeing what she's all about.

@Gilian "morgue"

Only if Dexter goes Jet Skiing in some shark infested waters.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by Mnevis View Post
    She's working from more than a cold read and being a psychopath whisperer, we know that. Pretty huge to have someone who seems to have him all figured out, who's just (apparently) been biding her time, leaving him alone...but I'm not mad. I'm looking forward to seeing what she's all about.

@Gilian "morgue"
    From the last thing she said I can conclude this: She said explicitly "You can't kill me Dexter, I don't fit Harry's code" I think that Harry must have confided in her in order to best handle the situation. How else would she have drawings from when he was a kid, know he had a "code" AND that Harry taught him this code?

In the snippet after the episode ended: she had mentioned that the killer who sliced out the brain in the victim's head at the beginning was an experiment of hers, and that Dexter is the perfect psychopath to kill her failed experiment. also amazingsaucepreviewofepicawesometocomeseason. Yep, just made that word up.
    Originally Posted by Daxxarri
    I admit to having a nice diabolic cackle now and then, but it's not like I'm sitting in front of a bank of monitors each filled with an angry forum thread, stroking a siamese cat and telling my henchmen that they've failed me for the last time. (Source)

I think she wants to study him. She was talking earlier in the episode how it was a shame she couldn't interview the bay harbor butcher but obviously she knew it was him. Well obvious after the last scene.

She helped Develop the code of harry when harry came to her about dexter. She was the one who examined dexter as a child. Watching the behind the seasons for this season on the website states this.
    Last edited by Radux; 2013-07-03 at 01:52 AM. Reason: spoiler tag

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobius_1 View Post
    I haven't seen Dexter, is it as good as people say?
    Hello Mobius.....
    I like to watch this show this show is really to good and my favorite TV show of all time you must want to watch this show i am sure that u also love this show...................

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by johnvills View Post
    Hello Mobius.....
    I like to watch this show this show is really to good and my favorite TV show of all time you must want to watch this show i am sure that u also love this show...................
    wat .

Quote Originally Posted by Mnevis View Post

@Gilian "morgue"
    Ah yes, thank you .

Deleted
    So what do people think about the last episode?

Thought it was pretty boring personally.

The new woman's face is so annoying as well...

Not gonna lie, I liked this week's episode better than last week's, though that could just be me having got slightly used to what changed between this season and the last.

Also... can't tell if Dr. Evelyn Vogel is actually the murderer they're looking for, if Showtime wants us to know so we can look at what she does and try to figure out what ulterior motives she has, or if they're just trying to make us think it's her when it's really not. Seems a little too convenient that she saw the DvD on her computer like 1/2 a second after walking into the room. Either way, well played, I love that I'm actually anticipating seeing who it actually is behind that camera.

Wouldn't surprise me if Vogel is somehow involved with the murders, something about her is a bit off.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

10+ Year Old Account
    Bleh.
    I wish this was more thought out than just. 'OHEY I'm from your past, but you don't know anything about me at all'.
    But oh well, I don't expect much these days in endings.

Episode was pretty dull, and next weeks looks as bad.
    Just debra being emotional. Nothing new.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by James Tiberius Kirk View Post
    So what do people think about the last episode?

Thought it was pretty boring personally.

The new woman's face is so annoying as well...
    I enjoyed it. No doubt it was a filler episode, but it was how a filler should be done, still keeps you entertained. Something that Lost and Walking Dead failed to do with theirs. Honestly, the last 2 episodes I've really enjoyed and I think it's setting up for a badass ending, can't wait.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    Bleh.
    I wish this was more thought out than just. 'OHEY I'm from your past, but you don't know anything about me at all'.

Why don't you like it? Personally, I really like the idea that after all of these seasons and witnessing Dexter's deeds and his personality that you get to see who made him into what and who he is.

Personally I think she's going to be involved in the new wave of muerders, perhaps she's trying to create other "perfect alpha wolves" like dexter, because she thinks society needs them to grow. That's my take on it so far, especially from the second episode. Then Dex will take her down along with (perhaps) hew newly created psychopath later down the line for the greater good, kind of like the monster turning on it's creator and becoming 'moral'

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalysun View Post
    Not gonna lie, I liked this week's episode better than last week's, though that could just be me having got slightly used to what changed between this season and the last.

Also... can't tell if Dr. Evelyn Vogel is actually the murderer they're looking for, if Showtime wants us to know so we can look at what she does and try to figure out what ulterior motives she has, or if they're just trying to make us think it's her when it's really not. Seems a little too convenient that she saw the DvD on her computer like 1/2 a second after walking into the room. Either way, well played, I love that I'm actually anticipating seeing who it actually is behind that camera.
    Im REALLY hoping its not as easy as that. Figuring out the main antagonist of the season from the first 1-3 episodes is boring as fuck.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    Bleh.

You sound like you dont like the show AT ALL. Stop spending your time on stuff you dont enjoy