Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinChan View Post
    I guess my qualms are about how slow Blizzard made Mists of Pandaria. At least the way I progress in questing, I've never been a fan of super rushing everything. So I'm stuck, leveling extremely slowly across a few alts. Even after the % nerf I don't level pretty fast so it's quite dull to not see myself progressing. Such on my warlock, I like my new portal... But it's not something I really need or use while questing.
    *Shrug*, I found it about as fast as all the other expansions.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Not the same thing.
    Yes it is. Checkmate.
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    1. I miss that we use a boat or zepplin to go to a zone, seriously a portal is of the lamest things to start off a expansion, i'm so sad it's still a portal. They can easily make a boat going to pandaria.
    What was the introduction mission to Jade Forest then?

And what was the introduction mission to Hellfire Penisula?

Exactly. Your very first statement is flawed beyond belief.
    Last edited by Durandro; 2013-07-09 at 08:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarl Balgruuf View Post
    They could go Queen Azshara/N'zoth in the next expansion. Then there wouldn't be just one major end boss.
    Agreed. That would be cool
    Aelmagus
    <Delusions of Grandeur>
    [H] Runetotem - US

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Oh, PVP twinks. I thought this was about Anduin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    I am so triggered right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ypo View Post
    No irony. MoP isn't Warcraft and I miss Warcraft. Since you didn't get it, my profile picture is there to mock fanbois [sic].
    Yes it is. Its called World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria. It has all the characters and settings that were in the Azeroth setting. Its the same combat engine, the same classes (plus one), same mechanics.

The 'lol pandas and pokemon' comment just makes you look silly at this stage.

Quote Originally Posted by Durandro View Post
    Yes it is. Its called World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria. It has all the characters and settings that were in the Azeroth setting. Its the same combat engine, the same classes (plus one), same mechanics.

The 'lol pandas and pokemon' comment just makes you look silly at this stage.
    Yeah. Pandaren are no more silly than gnomes or goblins and have a lot more lore than some of the pre existing races. "Pokemon" is a completely optional mini game you can completely ignore if you want.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good PvP, always done it on the side but right now it's my main activity in the game. Makes it boring when it's so unbalanced.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    A good expansion for starters.
    Then flying on my alts below 90.
    A catch up mechanism shorter than half a year.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    A good expansion for starters.
    Then flying on my alts below 90.
    A catch up mechanism shorter than half a year.
    In 5.3 I got my mage from a fresh 90 to running ToT lfrs in six days.

It's funny how many trolls came here just to try and defend a bad product. Mop has lost more players faster then any other expac, and Blizz has already stated that they expect it to continue losing subs. Obviously there are things people don't like about where they took the game in Mop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetsumei View Post
    Most people say that WotLK or TBC were the best PvP expansions. TBC was more about CC and Mana. WotLK was more fast paced and about CC and Burst. The games in TBC were too slow imo. The games in WotLK were too much about burst imo. In MoP there is a more equal balance between CC, Mana and Burst. The talent system is more appealing, because you change talents for different encounters (when you are in a spawnroom, waiting for the game to start). The rating system is way better than it was in TBC and better than it was in WotLK (but still not perfect). The fact that anyone can get the best PvP weapon (despite rating) is better. The catch-up system for characters that start playing later in the season is a great addition.

During TBC people said TBC sucked, during WotLK WotLK sucked, during Cata Cata sucked, need I say more. People are nostalgic.
    Except MoP PvP really does suck. It has it's good points, infact, the Conquest catch up and the weapons not needing rating are some of the best changes implemented. The actual PvP, however, is completely terrible and unbalanced. There was nowhere near the same amount of people complaining about PvP in Wrath and TBC, I actually don't remember many people complaining about Wrath legitimately at all. Most people complained about entering BG's after just dinging and getting globaled due to gear. Now, even when you're fully geared you can get killed in seconds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    In 5.3 I got my mage from a fresh 90 to running ToT lfrs in six days.
    I have a life.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

I have a life.
    http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-dismis...n-youre-wrong/
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by zimzum2523 View Post
    It's funny how many trolls came here just to try and defend a bad product. Mop has lost more players faster then any other expac, and Blizz has already stated that they expect it to continue losing subs. Obviously there are things people don't like about where they took the game in Mop.
    Because obviously if people likes something, they are trolling. Sigh....

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Learn to read. We are talking about time, nothing else. If you can play 24/7 you can get to ToT LFR in 6 days. But I have a life.

Learn to read. We are talking about time, nothing else. If you can play 24/7 you can get to ToT LFR in 6 days. But I have a life.
    Those weren't even six days of playing full time. If you do the isle of thunder content, greater fortune charms drop like candy.

World PvP
    Rep Tabards
    Guards 5 levels lower than the cap
    Expansion launch event
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    The only lies here are the bullshit coming from you. RBG appears to be immortal.

Would have liked an actual expansion launch event.

Quote Originally Posted by wooootles View Post
    after bunches of MMO-C whining I'm seriously the first guy to bring up "rep tabards" in the discussion?
    The daily rep grind just terrible. Tabards while do heroics and scenerio would have been much better. In addition to the dailys just like in wrath.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Because obviously if people likes something, they are trolling. Sigh....
    This board is not asking what you like so that is irrelevant. The trolls that I am talking about just came here to tell everyone who dose not like something about mop that they are wrong.