Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Woohoo, Varian gets all the glory. He "allows" the Horde to exist after Garrosh dies, how generous. Are we supposed to get on our knees too and praise him ?

Saurfang sounds old and weak, too. I'm a bit disappointed...

Wrathion being an ass, predictable. Y'shaarj sounds nice though, I really like the voice.

Awww....Wrathion threw a temper tantrum, typical two-year-old. None of this surprised me about him, honestly, and I haven't even been able to do the legendary questlines 'cause I don't raid that much. At least he told me we get a Warchief lol.

Poor Saurfang, sounds like we find him in a hallway. Love his voice actor, but I'm disappointed that he's not gonna be around for Garrosh's fall.

I wasn't expecting to hear Thrall's files, but I'm kinda hoping those aren't the only lines he has. If so that would be a massive bummer. Also good to see at least where Varian's gonna be in part of the raid.

All right Vol'jin, waiting on you. Gonna fire that arrow? Or punch Garrosh in the face?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Do you really think the Sha of Anger has a more scary voice then Y'shaarj? disagree.
    Yes, especially when he kills someone he yells "Extinguished!" and laughs manically, he is so awesome then with that mad laughter. Just his presence in Kun Lai is scary, huge being towering like a mountain, must say he is the scariest looking boss ever, I hope they give Y'shaarj a model worth the name...because his voice put me to sleep...
    http://media.mmo-champion.com/images.../shaBoss02.jpg

He is supposed to incorporate all the Sha energy into one being...anger, pride, hate and he sounds like "well, I'm totally sure ur friends think u suck and blah blah blah they think this, and that, blah blah blah" he should show some more...you know, emotion?... not a generic old boss voice ripoff off C'thun lines..

Well it looks like the Alliance is going to be leaving of their own free will, which is definitely a good thing. It was pretty much the only option that has even an outside chance of pleasing both the Alliance and Horde playerbase. Now it's just a matter of exactly why Varian made the call he did.

We also know there is going to be another Warchief, though personally I never really thought abolishing the position completely was in the cards. His wording implies it's not Thrall, but Blizzard might of carefully worded the dialogue to not give away the big secret prematurely. Blizzard is probably going to be as careful as possible not to reveal the next Warchief's identity until 5.4 actually drops.

I'm also intrigued by Y'Shaarj's dialogue about Ny'alotha. While I'm still reasonably convinced that the next expansion will be Legion themed, I definitely think Blizzard at least has plans for a more...direct Old God expansion in the long term. So rather then fighting them where the Titan's imprisoned them or battling mere echos of their once-great power, we would be fighting them on something that could be described as their home turf.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

Random thought.

Wrathion's talk seems to indicate there's still time before the Legion arrives. First he talks about how, if things went as planned, it would've taken a year to consolidate things. That and how he says that he'll stop at nothing to prepare us...the Legion is further off.

Couple that with what Y'Shaarj talks about...I don't think the Legion is next.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vol'Jin man where are Vol'Jins T.T

Bloodsail Admiral Colonel Sandor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    I'm guessing it will be a new warchief. Granted this is just speculation, but Wrathion says 'another warchief' which would seem to indicate a new one instead of reinstating Thrall. But it's not conclusive.
    If it IS Thrall then I assume Wrathion just got all fussy about the Horde continuing to live on with a leader.

We haven't heard from Vol'jin yet, but I have a hard time believing it will be anybody but Thrall. I want it to be Vol'jin, but I will just have to wait.
    Last edited by Colonel Sandor; 2013-07-10 at 12:12 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adeivus View Post
    Random thought.

Wrathion's talk seems to indicate there's still time before the Legion arrives. First he talks about how, if things went as planned, it would've taken a year to consolidate things. That and how he says that he'll stop at nothing to prepare us...the Legion is further off.

Couple that with what Y'Shaarj talks about...I don't think the Legion is next.
    Yeah, forgot to mention that in my earlier posts.

It is clear that the Legion expansion isn't next. Next expansion we'll see Wrathion again, and he'll be continuing his preparations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Vol'Jin man where are Vol'Jins T.T
    Keep ya eyes wide open.

On serious note, Vol'Jin died.
    As you heard from Varian soundfile the trolls can't even manage to their own rebellion, what a complete failure. Luckily the alliance came to safe the day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

We got more of a chance that they will assist the alliance when the legions hits, then they will actually do united.
    Horde have their own goals, That's the reason we got 2 factions, that's the reason they will NEVER be able to join togheter as 1 big nation, to much has happened in the past to let that ever happen.
    oh sure the horde will step in when there is some shit that hurts them too, but after that it is right back to murder some alliance
    and that's the end goal, sure the alliance will fight back and maybe win some wars, like this one, but the horde races mature faster, can raise the dead and have better tech, it might take decades or centuries, but it won't end any other way than the complete genocide of all the alliance races
    like you said, there will never be peace and one side is much more susceptible to attrition

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavannah View Post
    Awww....Wrathion threw a temper tantrum, typical two-year-old. None of this surprised me about him, honestly, and I haven't even been able to do the legendary questlines 'cause I don't raid that much. At least he told me we get a Warchief lol.

Poor Saurfang, sounds like we find him in a hallway. Love his voice actor, but I'm disappointed that he's not gonna be around for Garrosh's fall.

I wasn't expecting to hear Thrall's files, but I'm kinda hoping those aren't the only lines he has. If so that would be a massive bummer. Also good to see at least where Varian's gonna be in part of the raid.

All right Vol'jin, waiting on you. Gonna fire that arrow? Or punch Garrosh in the face?
    At this point now, its very obvious they are gearing either Thrall or Vol'jin for leader of the horde. There will be whatever develops in the final cinematic obviously, but they have yet to give us vol'jin's files.
    #boycottchina

Keep ya eyes wide open.

On serious note, Vol'Jin died.
    As you heard from Varian soundfile the trolls can't even manage to their own rebellion, what a complete failure. Luckily the alliance came to safe the day.
    Not likely. Tyrande has a line preseumedly addressed to Vol'jin. "We're not here to help you troll, we're here for KALIMDOR!" Or something like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    So Wrathion wanted one big alliance...

I knew that piece of shit shouldnt have been trusted, ever.
    He wants a united Azeroth because he knows that if we keep fighting, we're meat for the grinder. Beyond that, he really doesn't give much of a damn about politics. Seems that it frustrates him more than anything, really, given peoples' tendency to be unpredictable on a political scale.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    seems so, shame, I thought blizzard was onto something with this character.
    me too
    had such hope for a decent manipulative anti-hero but his little tantrum makes him sound like a cliched villain in the making

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    I'm guessing it will be a new warchief. Granted this is just speculation, but Wrathion says 'another warchief' which would seem to indicate a new one instead of reinstating Thrall. But it's not conclusive.
    like say, I think we can put it down now either being Thrall or vol'jin.

Its just that, if it is vol'jin, will Thrall remain as leader of the orcs, and if thats the case, isn't that kind of reversal of roles? Thrall answering to vol'jin?
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Callei View Post
    He wants a united Azeroth because he knows that if we keep fighting, we're meat for the grinder. Beyond that, he really doesn't give much of a damn about politics. Seems that it frustrates him more than anything, really, given peoples' tendency to be unpredictable on a political scale.
    Agreed. I doubt Wrathion will be going evil; if anything, I feel it's just setting him up as a recurring dark ally in expansions to come.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Callei View Post
    But he went about it in a very linear and tunnel visioned fashion, where he couldn't understand whatever threats to come, it would take both horde and alliance to do it. and he didn't seem to understand how the horde would never follow a human leader, meaning he doesn't understand the people of either faction at all.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    Agreed. I doubt Wrathion will be going evil; if anything, I feel it's just setting him up as a recurring dark ally in expansions to come.
    I think maybe he'll start chessmastering a villain to force the factions to ally. Sort of, "If you guys aren't gonna play ball I'll make you guys figure this shit out."
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    like say, I think we can put it down now either being Thrall or vol'jin.

Its just that, if it is vol'jin, will Thrall remain as leader of the orcs, and if thats the case, isn't that kind of reversal of roles? Thrall answering to vol'jin?

No idea how things will turn out, though a role reversal could be interesting. Thrall's not so prideful he'd be 'above' taking orders from someone I think.

And it's all speculation. I'm guessing it'll be Vol'jin just on the wording Wrathion uses, but he could just be purposefully vague. I'm also not counting Lor'themar out completely but think he's the least likely of the three to get it. I'd say I"m 65% on Vol'jin, 30% Thrall and 5% Lor'themar. But again all just me speculating. We'll find out when we get the cinematic.

10+ Year Old Account
    CALLING IT NOW: Wrathion is actually the vessel Sargeras will use to enter Azeroth. That's why he's been collecting all those Titan artifacts, and talking about them all the time. Power, POWER, POWAH!
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK