Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I have the feeling there will be another Wrathion voice file that complements this one.

This one will play for Horde players. The second one will play for Alliance players (and admit he was sided with the Horde all along).
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

So we're going to have A warchief according to Wrathion's audio. Also interesting that he was ever backing the Horde and that he switched sides to the Alliance. I honestly can't imagine "what's coming". I realize there's been a million and one hints towards the Burning Legion but what with Y'shaarj's audio I think it's just as likely that Ny'alotha may be coming soon as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Migas11 View Post
    "auntie Onyxia" this line made me chuckle.
    Doesnt make sense, seeing as how Onyxia is more his half sister then his aunt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Wowhead also contains more soundfiles including Order, which is HOLY HELL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    Not sure if trolling.
    she's one of them 'raise nose high in the air' type alliance fans, you know, the kind who steps on anyone because they can't see there gnomes and dwarves within her range?
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been thinking after lisening to the Wrathion files again, it seems like the next expac beeing Legion based seems less and less likely, which im ok with. He failed on trying to unite us or eradicate the other side (which wasnt going to happen anyway). So basicly hes next attempt will be all or nothing, And that is likely to happen on the next Expac. Which in my mind after also lisening to Y'Shaarj closely the possibility of beeing a full in force Naga/The black forest / The dead city etc. God I fucking hope so, I just like the Old Gods more T.T
    Last edited by Shampro; 2013-07-10 at 12:59 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone actually thinks Wrathion presents that much of a threat?

He's a Black Dragon whelp. Worry to the extent that he might singe your hair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Didn't help that he had Sky Admiral Warcrimes McEvillaugh flying his airship for him.
    hi im tydrane from dranasuss

in yshaarj's video, he says "when you walk among the black forest, you will see..." and at the end he also says "you will rest in ny'alotha." wowpedia says that ny'alotha may be located within the emerald dream and may be associated with dark woods.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    That seems to be his dying line, thinking of his son in his last moments. Like how when Whitemane dies in the new SM she says "Mograine..."
    Oh yeah, didnt think of it like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Inahu View Post
    Anyone actually thinks Wrathion presents that much of a threat?

He's a Black Dragon whelp. Worry to the extent that he might singe your hair.
    Do the legendary quest chain. Even blindfolded he's tough, and he's done all sorts of crazy magic.

Warthion has been alluring to one united faction since the 5.0 questline, not much of a surprise here. I don't see why this would make him a villain, the war between horde and alliance has put Azeroth at greater risk from other evil factions many times before. His true intentions will still probably be a big question going into the next expansion, he doesn't seem like the type who would just let this great united army decide their own future.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another interesting character ruined, butchered for future raid boss bait.

RIP Wrathion, Maiev.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    she's one of them 'raise nose high in the air' type alliance fans, you know, the kind who steps on anyone because they can't see there gnomes and dwarves within her range?
    Pretty much this, not going to lie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Desareon View Post
    ....What does the Legion do when it comes to a planet? They take over, kill the weak, convert the strong. Now, Azeroth has fought off the Legion more then any other planet they've taken over? As for Wrathion "gearing" the players up, that could one of 2 things. One: You're just getting gear because its WoW, and you've done a raid quest. Two: Making the players stronger "Lorewise" to be put to good use in when the time comes. I personally think its the first, because come next Xpac, that gear will be useless. Wrathion/Sargeras isn't really making the players stronger, he's just using the to get him what he needs. I mean, the fucking guy eat Lei Shen's heart to gain his powers... Here is a logical theory that a guy from The Smoking Gamer came up with: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJXq05wLS6w.

As for you're theory...I doubt Blizzard will have such a powerful force like the Legion, simply become slaves and suddenly work against their master. That would pretty much render a huge factor of the Xpac pointless. The Legion is the biggest threat in the universe, but now their cool with everyone, and want to help?...Doesn't make a hell of a lot of sense.
    Reading comprehension perhaps? A slave army against the Legion. I never said he'd make the Legion slaves.

Quote Originally Posted by ViridianCC View Post

RIP Wrathion, Maiev.
    This honestly doesn't seem out of character for Wrathion, nor did Maiev to me, she was always pretty unhinged.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enosh View Post
    and what the fuck has that anything to do with my argument that he is more willing to throw away alliance lives than horde ones O.o
    if anything it supports my line of thinking that he on purpose sacrifices as little trolls as possible towards his agreement with the alliance and let them take the brunt of the casualties
    Hmm, I appear to have quoted the wrong person. Ment for the guy right below your original post, a derp. Nevermiiiind.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

10+ Year Old Account

RIP Wrathion, Maiev.
    He's not ruined, don't be hyperbolic. This was expected from the beginning.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Im literally building the Black Forest and Ny'alotha in my mind.

Please Blizzard PLEASE.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Im literally building the Black Forest and ny'alotha in my mind.

Please Blizzard PLEASE.
    Don't build things up that aren't there, you will only get dissapointed
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

RIP Wrathion, Maiev.
    There's no indication he's a raid boss.

He had a tantrum. His plan did not go his way. He still has the best for Azeroth in mind.