Deleted

Thumbs up New "Burning Legion" expansion hint!

So we all know, that there have been a lot of burning legion hints already. Yet another one is now leaked by wrathion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=rrtuYOmHmFU

Skip to 2:20 in this video.

Could this be the next "Burning Legion" Expansion hint?!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll say the same thing I've said all along about this Burning Legion business: I really hope the next expansion isn't Burning Legion again, but if they find a way to bring the Argent Crusade back to town, then it would be a redeeming quality enough for me to tune in.

If not, then, I really wouldn't care to have yet another expansion about the Alliance and Horde joining forces to fend off the horrid demons of the Burning Legion. Enough already. That concept is boring now.

To answer your question...I suppose. But it is a really vague statement he makes at the point you said to listen, this is wow after all I can only imagine that we will have a battle for our lives again at some point.

Why are you interested in what the next expansion is going to be about, are you a lore guy? I would think that new races, classes, BG's, raids, features would be much more interesting than what's going to be on the box.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

The "battle to come" could really only mean one thing in warcraft lore, so you are correct in that sense. But whether or not this involves the next expansion is nebulous. I mean, when have they ever hinted at the following expansion in the last raid of an expansion? Every expansion is isolated from the last in terms of lore. Not everything is completely isloated granted, but they all go in different directions. When we stomped KJ did he hint at Arthas? When we killed Arthas was he hinting at Deathwing? When we killed Deathwing did we get a hint at Pandaland?
    Last edited by orioxez; 2013-07-10 at 06:46 AM.

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure Wrathions just going through the terrible 2s.

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    To answer your question...I suppose. But it is a really vague statement he makes at the point you said to listen, this is wow after all I can only imagine that we will have a battle for our lives again at some point.

Why are you interested in what the next expansion is going to be about, are you a lore guy? I would think that new races, classes, BG's, raids, features would be much more interesting than what's going to be on the box.
    Raids and any new race/class will be affected by "what's on the box"
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by orioxez View Post
    The "battle to come" could really only mean one thing in warcraft lore, so you are correct in that sense. But whether or not this involves the next expansion is nebulous. I mean, when have they ever hinted at the following expansion in the last raid of an expansion? Every expansion is isolated from the last in terms of lore. Not everything is completely isloated granted, but they all go in different directions. When we stomped KJ did he hint at Arthas? When we killed Arthas was he hinting at Deathwing? When we killed Deathwing did we get a hint at Pandaland?
    The difference this time is that the upcoming expansion hasn't been announced before the last raid. Before then we already knew about Wrath during SWP, we knew about Cata during ICC, and we knew about MoP during DS, this time we're in the dark. Even then there's no reason to believe that Blizzard will always follow patterns. And actually Ruby Sanctum did tie two expansions together.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know why people continually (in other threads too) seem to equate Wrathion saying:

"FUCK we're not ready for the legion yet!"
    with:
    "The Burning legion surely won't attack when we're not ready! Next expansion will be us getting ready while the legion is fapping out of boredom!"

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post
    The difference this time is that the upcoming expansion hasn't been announced before the last raid. Before then we already knew about Wrath during SWP, we knew about Cata during ICC, and we knew about MoP during DS, this time we're in the dark. Even then there's no reason to believe that Blizzard will always follow patterns. And actually Ruby Sanctum did tie two expansions together.
    Ruby Sanctum sure did, but we could see Deathwing coming back during 3.0 with Obsidian Sanctum, Ruby Sanctum just assured him being the focus of the next expansion.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hitandruntactic View Post
    How did you come out figuring that? Wrathion has yet to find a way to unite the planet and Varian seems to have given Thrall a chance to rebuild the Horde rather than conquer it. If anything there is an entire expansion that has nothing to do with the Legion. I think it's painfully stupid that Wrathion is so worried about the Legion which has been owned so many times they are a joke of a threat. Either it's dumb writing or they are deliberately seeding this to introduce something far more dangerous that will catch Wrathion and anyone else fearing the pathetic Legion as the immediate real threat to Azeroth. No one cares about Argus, the Legion's big shots are all dead, defeated, or banished, and they haven't been as powerful as they were in War of the Ancients or even the Third War.

- - - Updated - - -

Undead running around Sunwell. Ruby and Obsidian Sanctums hinted at Old God/Black Dragon/Twilight Dragon crap, but never the less, the "hints" in Pandaria have everything to do with Old Gods and Titans and nothing to do with the Legion; the warlock love was just devs wanking off to an "under-represented class" that effed over meaningful Monk development in their own expansion. For this reason alone, fuck demons and their tired old lore.
    You have any proof that all the legion big shots are dead? Only Archimonde is dead and they could've found some1 even stronger than him to replace him with... and pathetic.... when's the last time the whole planet had to unite against a foe? and I don't mean just the ally and horde I mean the WHOLE PLANET... even spirits and dragons and everything... we haven't even really seen them in WoW... in TBC it was a very weak part of the burning legion, not the big shots... even KJ himself wasn't there yet and when he tried to come we stopped him or else we'd have been long gone.

Quote Originally Posted by orioxez View Post
    The difference I see is the quest team was working on the future expansion very early on so they can actively hint. MoP was not planned as an expansion until late in Cata. Whatever's next might have been the original plan. (Emerald Nightmare/Burning Legion)

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Raids and any new race/class will be affected by "what's on the box"
    Because he'll know what raids are coming by what the expansion is going to be about.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself