Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Volant View Post
    GC says that they don't understand our demands through all of the inebriated gobeldy gook. We need one man, one voice, to speak for the hunter community. I choose Ned Stark.
    We shouldn't need to tell them that all dps specs need an interrupt with the current state of the game.

Really lost faith in their ability to develop WoW when they announced that they would give SS to MM only. They should be embarrassed about that, you don't need to test this on the ptr to understand that this wouldn't work.

Now that faith is restored, this is an acceptable solution.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

So what was the point in all of this now that we're getting practically the same ability, is it to give us an actual choice on our 2nd talent tree?

Quote Originally Posted by sarym13 View Post
    So what was the point in all of this now that we're getting practically the same ability, is it to give us an actual choice on our 2nd talent tree?
    Yes, exactly.

I like what they are doing to PvE hunter, greater stampede dmg and I'm sure more to come. But please give MM some flare and glare if you're going to strip BM of all it's glory in PvP. It's out of control what some other classes have in the burst department. (ele + ret) We were strong as balls but we weren't the only ones. Give me more MM.

I like this change over the glyph, While I wouldn't have mind the glyph, I still use scatter shot when soloing and stuff so this is a good compromise. I'm still concerned how GC thought we didn't need an interrupt. It's kind of worrisome on how they view us in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by jinsu View Post
    I like this change over the glyph, While I wouldn't have mind the glyph, I still use scatter shot when soloing and stuff so this is a good compromise. I'm still concerned how GC thought we didn't need an interrupt. It's kind of worrisome on how they view us in the game.
    The dev team of monkeys get more bananas when they band-aid the concerns of the community of sheep.