Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ...
    im not sure how one can criticize a game they do not play in any form....I have to agree with deadman on this one

Quote Originally Posted by Seefer View Post
    Me saying you don't know everything is rather simple, you try and talk for the majority but don't know a damn thing while at the same time spout off that we have no right to talk for others because we don't have facts, you are nothing but a hypocrite.

Also if me finding people in LFR doing 15k dps and standing in bad stuff as bad players makes me a baddie than so be it but I would rather be what you call a baddie who is doing heroic raids than a hypocrite loud mouth like you.
    You're a fair bit of a loud mouth yourself, just so you know :x Look at your use of the term "bads" earlier. Look at your icon. Look at just how... negative you act toward lots of people who mostly aren't even acting negatively toward you. This is generally why people get the sort of attitudes that they do about certain players. You're apprehensive, insulting, and think what's good for you is good for everyone, and you don't even REALLY think that, you just flat out don't care about other people.

Quote Originally Posted by pallyopness View Post
    and you are a babbling waste of space. Cheers
    Yeah, stay mad gramps.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Endemonadia View Post
    LMAO

good job at avoiding the point of my post and selecting semantics... u got owned... live with it.
    What ever helps you sleep at night, personally I am ashamed I tried to carry on an intellectual conversation about the game with some one who hasn't played the game in a year. Lesson learned.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansible View Post
    The only thing I've been able to gleen from this thread is that there are actually people delusional enough to think that giving more options caused subs to drop. That's pretty funny, but what's even funnier is that the LFR haters hate LFR because it took away normal mode raiders from their raid groups. So just stop your seething rage for a second and think about it. People stopped raiding with you and other raiders and prefered running LFR with random strangers... I wonder if it has anything to do with your piss poor attitude, abyssmal social skills and complete inability to think that people play videos games for enjoyment, not to dedicate strict portions of their free time to raiding with nerdraging psychos who flip a shit whenever someone does something wrong.

If you want to be upset with anything, don't be mad at LFR or others, there's only yourself to blame.
    Yeah, seriously. If people pick something else, something "bad" instead of something you think is "good", for various reasons, then something is seriously wrong with what's going on in that sort of mode that is turning people off from it, and it's most definitely something to consider. (and it does seem that if Flex isn't a sham, it'll be a big shift in the right direction)

Quote Originally Posted by Otiswhitaker View Post
    Difficulty has it's part, but there's certainly a truth to what I'm saying too, I think. I have zero problem with difficulty myself, it's the socialization that's forced on you to do anything with any modicum of difficulty that's the problem to me :x
    As far as gear progression is concerned there is nothing of difficulty given as an option that doesnt require preformed groups. We used to have heroics that offered that but no longer due to Blizzards horrid idea that all players should be shoved into challenging content. The casuals who are leaving now due to lack of engaging content didnt leave in Cata when there was challenging content at a casual level and we are seeing Flex mode being introduced for casuals who want a PuG friendly while challenging option. Sadly we still are not getting one that doesnt revolve around raiding.

I dont mind a bit of socialization personally and enjoy PuGing in general as it keeps things mixed up and increases the available pool of players one can engage with while still not being bound by a schedule.
    Last edited by nekobaka; 2013-07-10 at 08:31 PM.

im not sure how one can criticize a game they do not play in any form....I have to agree with deadman on this one
    One certainly should not come to a wow forum to gather information on the pulse of the game, its like living in a microcosm of bitchy-ness.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansible View Post
    Yeah, stay mad gramps.
    LOL not mad at all, I enjoy watching someone make a complete fool out of themselves and then contradicting their very argument. It's entertainment in its finest! I've been smiling this whole time imagining that you are throwing your toys against the wall getting yelled at by your mother lol.

Pretty sure I have seen a video of it on youtube somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by dryankem View Post
    It's not really hate for raiding guilds, it's the no desire to be in one, that's a huge difference. I can stay in my friends guild, play on my time and I don't ever need to go into vent, but I still get to kill internet dragons and get cool loot. If they removed LFR I would just go back to running 5 mans.

I may not get the best loot (gear, achievements or mounts, etc...) but I get what I want out of wow and that's to enjoy myself for a couple hours after work.
    and the thing to remember is that, now, in the past, and in WoW's entire history, most people didn't want to be or weren't in raiding guilds. Only a small minority of people were. Even at raiding's peak :x

I'm pretty much with you right there, 100% same ideals, dryankem.

I just want to play the damned game :x

LOL not mad at all, I enjoy watching someone make a complete fool out of themselves and then contradicting their very argument. It's entertainment in its finest! I've been smiling this whole time imagining that you are throwing your toys against the wall getting yelled at by your mother lol.

Pretty sure I have seen a video of it on youtube somewhere.
    Ooookay there crazy dude.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    What ever helps you sleep at night, personally I am ashamed I tried to carry on an intellectual conversation about the game with some one who hasn't played the game in a year. Lesson learned.
    And this is exactly why u fail miserably to understand the point of forums... i guess that also explains your venomous toxicity towards other forum users.

Your blinkered view that 'only opinions from existing subscribers has value' shows just how anal u truly are.

Us ex-wow players who hold value in Wow have very real and very valuable opinions which im sure Blizzard takes into account. We hold the key in getting the sub numbers back up, something u ignore at your peril.

The mroe u write the more butthurt u come across u got owned cos u obviously never read or followed your own thread of posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Gniral View Post
    actually its the concept of traditional raiding guild which is old and outdated, that's why most people are not raiding anymore.
    being in a group with people you like is good; having schedules, social rules and stuff like that is what makes raiding guilds bad.
    and it's not just WoW, it's MMORPGs in general that are suffering from this. It's a genre with a lot of outdated baggage, in a realm where people play lobby games with matchmaking on their playstations, Nintendos, PC's, and XBOX's, and this isn't even anything really new. Gaming began to head here around 2005, and has firmly been in this territory around 2007. It's why the genre has had so many landmark failures lately, I'd like to think. It's not adapting to what players in general want, and many other genres are providing MMORPG staples without all the baggage.

- - - Updated - - -

It's for one or all of the following reasons:
    A) they arent good enough
    B) they dont have the time
    c) they play with real life friends who fall into category A or B

There is your culprit dear sir. I can 100% guarantee that if someone had the time and was good enough they would not hesitate a moment to jump into Blood Legion, Method or Midwinter's core group.
    I'm a fairly good player, I personally would like to believe.

I have the time. I have more than enough time, really.

and I don't play with a single friend :x (Well, I have one who plays, but all she does is play the AH, she never actually plays.)

I don't do normal modes, and have next to no desire to ever touch them or anything above. Where do I fit in :x

Quote Originally Posted by Endemonadia View Post
    Us ex-wow players who hold value in Wow have very real and very valuable opinions which im sure Blizzard takes into account. We hold the key in getting the sub numbers back up, something u ignore at your peril.
    I like a good joke.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyHellfire View Post
    I like a good joke.
    So ur telling me that a discussion which involves unsubbed players is closed for all unsubbed players to contribute?

Ok dude... thats best joke all day right there

Ur welcome to discuss your weak opinions on why u think players unsubbed... but ur fools to ignore unsubbed players telling u exactly why we unsubbed.

[QUOTE=Otiswhitaker;21714168]and it's not just WoW, it's MMORPGs in general that are suffering from this. It's a genre with a lot of outdated baggage, in a realm where people play lobby games with matchmaking on their playstations, Nintendos, PC's, and XBOX's, and this isn't even anything really new. Gaming began to head here around 2005, and has firmly been in this territory around 2007. It's why the genre has had so many landmark failures lately, I'd like to think. It's not adapting to what players in general want, and many other genres are providing MMORPG staples without all the baggage.

- - - Updated - - -

With all do respect....how do you do a matchmaker system work in a raid format...you cannot group by ilvls as people with very high ilvls don't do the same dps...

Also, if guilds desire to raid how do you accomplish this without schedules of sorts? It is absolutely impossible. I don't see how schedules are bad, maybe schedules dont work for some, but doesnt make it bad.

Money is bad too because unless you are rich you are looked at as poverty stricken. But if you are rich you get all the nicest things. That's not fair but I don't want to be a communist state as it would lead to utter disaster...

- - - Updated - - -

My question to you is this Otis, do you desire to raid normal modes? Why do you feel LFR is only for you?
    If you are good and have the time, how do you fit the LFR mold? Why would you see that as your best solution?

10+ Year Old Account
    The last few pages are just a pissing contest to see who's got the biggest virtual dick. When a thread gets that derailed there isn't any reason to keep it open any longer.

Closing.