Page 1 of 3
LastLast

United Troll Empire vs The Scourge

We know the Scourge defeated the Drakkari Troll Empire in Northrend but what would happen if the Scourge fought a united troll empire instead of just the Drakkari trolls? Say instead of meeting the Drakkari Empire alone, the Scourge meets the combined might of Drakkari, Zandalari, Gurubashi, Amani, Sandfury, Shadowtooth, and the Darkspears., all in their height and primes. All the other factions will disappear for unknown reasons so there won't be any interference while they war with each other. Timeline is around the same time they warred with the drakkari. Which side would win?
    Last edited by Sotha Sil; 2013-07-11 at 01:26 AM.

the scourge due to just the lich king alone. unless they have something that would be equal to ashbringer, they won't win in the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    every troll killed would add power to the scourge... so the trolls could win every battle... but still loose the war

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Many people under estimate the Zandalari at their height of power.

Their most powerful warriors were likened to gods.

I have no doubt the Trolls would have won had it been Troll Empire vs The Scourge at the height of both their powers.

If we are talking WotLK time period where the trolls were a scattered empire across god knows how many tribes, well... Scourge dominates.
    Last edited by Murderdoll; 2013-07-11 at 02:20 AM.

Unless the Trolls learned how to become Paladins and had something like the Ashbringer I would have to say the Scourge would win hands down.

10+ Year Old Account
    People are disregarding the Loa which the trolls were able to fully embody and control. You would be facing the might of Hakkar and many others.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malist View Post
    People are disregarding the Loa which the trolls were able to fully embody and control. You would be facing the might of Hakkar and many others.
    Yeah, that worked so well for the Drakkari, right...

The scourge would win, hands down. Every troll that falls adds to the scourge army, and the scourge has vastly more powerful and diverse troops. Trolls have bat riders? Scourge have frostwyrms. Trolls have dire trolls? Scourge have flesh giants. And the scourge have a myriad of powerful casters as well: Liches, Necromancers, san'layn, Vrykul, Val'kyr, etc...
    Last edited by Kaleredar; 2013-07-11 at 02:33 AM.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Yeah, that worked so well for the Drakkari, right...

The scourge would win, hands down. Every troll that falls adds to the scourge army, and the scourge has vastly more powerful and diverse troops. Trolls have bat riders? Scourge have frostwyrms. Trolls have dire trolls? Scourge have flesh giants. And the scourge have a myriad of powerful casters as well.

not to mention that when the scourge kill the trolls 1 by one... they also gain the same things...

someone also mentioned about Hakkar, and other Primal demi gods... most of which players are able to kill... how do you think they would stand up to a infinite army attacking them. cause thats what the scourge is... endless...

I have to agree with everyone else, the Scourge would win this one. Like stated over and over, every troll that falls adds numbers to the Lich King's ranks. Add in more factions to aid the trolls and you might bring it up closer to a draw, but that's even pushing it.

So Troll Empire vs Scourge: Scourge wins

Scourge wins. The Loa might be a great boon to the trolls but eventually they would just be overwhelmed.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by umara View Post
    someone also mentioned about Hakkar, and other Primal demi gods... most of which players are able to kill... how do you think they would stand up to a infinite army attacking them.
    The loa couldn't even stand up to their own trolls attacking them. I don't think they would be too much of a hazard for the scourge.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

15+ Year Old Account
    The trolls, at the golden age of the trolls , they fended off Old Gods into hiding. Some would say if you kill a troll then they become undead..but you have to kill one. I feel the trolls would just overwhelm the Lich king and he would flop over.
    ,The trolls are gorilla fighters, they know how to fight, the undead are stupid zombies, they would die very fast.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    The trolls, at the golden age of the trolls , they fended off Old Gods into hiding.
    No, they just managed to put a big enough dent in the middle of the old god's forces to split them into three empires. The trolls themselves never fought the old gods directly, as far as we know.

Some would say if you kill a troll then they become undead..but you have to kill one.
    That doesn't seem to be a huge feat. The elves beat back the trolls, and then the elves got their asses handed to them by the scourge. And the scourge were just passing through.

The trolls are gorilla fighters, they know how to fight, the undead are stupid zombies, they would die very fast.
    Not all scourge are "stupid." And Guerilla fighters be damned; the scourge just swarms the whole area. Nowhere to hide.
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Considering the Scourge WITHOUT a lich king would apparantly wtfroflpwn us all if let loose I'm going to assume it would beat the trolls.

15+ Year Old Account
    They could always just fly and drop bombs and stuff on them. Gang up on Frost Wyrms, GG.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol, scourge and it would be a quick fight

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snes View Post
    They could always just fly and drop bombs and stuff on them. Gang up on Frost Wyrms, GG.
    Bombs vs plague... who wins...

My bets are on plague.
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    Considering the Scourge WITHOUT a lich king would apparantly wtfroflpwn us all if let loose I'm going to assume it would beat the trolls.
    i think thats just cheesey crap lore, oh there must always be a lich king or the scourge will overrun everything.

LOL WHAT? thats worst logic ever, the lich king commanding the scourge a commander a leader, leading an army couldn't do shit, but just them doing whatever they want to do mindlessly would be worse?

thats like the logic, ok heroic garrosh if we have a setup and tactics and voice communication full flasks enchants BiS gear, we'll lose, but if we're mindless retards like LFR bam heroic garrosh will be 1 shot because we're too strong and will overrun him...derp.

i love the LK lore but that part just seems total fail imo we crushed the greatest scourge in ICC the lick king could throw at us some mindless shit left in azeroth i'll clear that up myself with chain lightning.

10+ Year Old Account
    The insinuation that Lich King would be at the front line of EVERY battle to res/enslave all dead trolls is ridiculous. Dont forget the trolls are also well versed in mummification/spiritual possession, as well as their golem-like constructs which essentially have no body to be raised from the dead.
    I'd give the trolls the definite edge in army vs army, but wherever LK is present, id say the trolls would lose out.
    Either way, it'd be entertaining to see.

Winter...The realm of eternal ice

The Scourge just needs to find a troll who would betray his kind for power. Worked against the Frost Trolls, otherwise they would have been able to hold onto their seat of power in Northrend.