Deleted
    Maybe at full build or something. He has more important items to get before.

EDIT: Regardless........... gmanbob is in a team now??
    Last edited by mmoc9f36a84b59; 2013-07-11 at 07:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Karma is in a good spot right now though.
    How so? I know she's a counter to Udyr because she can LOL KITE all day, and the new Karma did see competitive play once, but how do people find a way to make her useful?
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    How so? I know she's a counter to Udyr because she can LOL KITE all day, and the new Karma did see competitive play once, but how do people find a way to make her useful?
    I do pretty good with her as a support if I have a jungler who can build aegis and locket instead of me. I get shit like twin shadows, shurelia, and try to get some ap, it works fairly well, she provides a lot of disengage at least.

Deleted
    I guess that would depend on the match line up. I saw Karma top going against a Nunu and the lane was pretty much even. I don't see how she wouldn't work against Cho'Gath too for example.

Bottom depends on what you're facing too I guess. She's definitely better before her rework though and can do a lot more than before this rework, imo.

I took her mid recently and she was pretty fun. I could also R-charge Q and chunk Ezreal (their ADC) for more than half his health late-game.

New Karma won't carry games, but she is really nice to have if you have others that can.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like making Murumana magic damage would be more of a buff than a nerf for some champions. Sure AD champs have no MPen, but neither did Tiger Udyr and look how over-powering he was with the mixed damage. Then there is Ryze who would start building it again for ridiculous burst. Better to change the problem champion than an item that works as it should in most cases.

And Xyph was saying they wanted him to have the option of building offtank in hammer form, which was the original intent, and tanks usually deal magic damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    You're trolling if you think that will give the same effect. Jayce doesn't build Void Staff. Jayce doesn't spec in the magic pen masteries (nor do Ryze does either of these thing actually, debatably the magic pen mastery).

On the other hand Jayce builds: BC, LW, specs into all the arp masteries and can go full arp in runes if they want.

If you want to be "snarky" at least try to be correct first.
    *sigh*

ACTIVE: Transforms the Mercury Hammer into the Mercury Cannon, gaining new abilities and ranged attacks. Jayce gains 375 range, for a total of 500 range. The next attack in Cannon Stance reduces the enemy's armor and magic resist for 5 seconds.

He already has his own MR Shred (up to 25%). He deals Magic Damage and Physical damage, so getting Hybrid Pen runes is not out of the way.

You can try to be all superior about this, but quite simply, you are wrong.

Deleted
    That doesn't turn out well at all, two cases being pre-rework Eve (she was shit tier for a year) and Olaf. And people are already calling for Jayce to be nerfed to Olaf/Karma-tier if these changes come to live.
    He needs to be nerfed to that level in my opinion. He will never be balanced.

S2 finals was in LA Staple Center too right?

Will be missed ~

10+ Year Old Account
    So Spirit Guard Udyr is being delayed into next week.
    /sigh

Hopefully it will come with the extra VO's and Death animation.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Jayce's skill set is still very strong and unless they make the numbers VERY low, he should be fine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    /sigh

It wont. T_T

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    /sigh

Death Animation was in the works, so that is possible. They would have had to really pull shit together though to add that. With how much extra VO work they already did for him I doubt he gets anymore.

Could also be bug fixes and the addition of old VOs since a few were removed because they weren't triggering correctly.

Deleted
    Death Animation will get added a patch or two after SGU's release.

still winning lane very easily as top/mid jarvan o-o beat another vlad and ended up 7-0 and his entire team trolled him much like the other one i originally beat

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Death Animation was in the works, so that is possible. They would have had to really pull shit together though to add that. With how much extra VO work they already did for him I doubt he gets anymore.

Could also be bug fixes and the addition of old VOs since a few were removed because they weren't triggering correctly.
    With how wonky 3.9 is, it's hardly surprising they are holding back on SGU. At least Riot is only breaking one thing at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Acry View Post
    still winning lane very easily as top/mid jarvan o-o beat another vlad and ended up 7-0 and his entire team trolled him much like the other one i originally beat
    J4 is a great counter pick to vlad

He used to be a popular top laner and always stomped weak early game champs and used to be a nightmare for all squishy champs because they die as soon as he reaches 6 (Yes I'm still talking about post nerf. He was broken pre nerf). Nowadays people only know him as a tanky Jungler who doesn't deal much damage and are surprised when you trash them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by meteo View Post
    J4 is a great counter pick to vlad

He used to be a popular top laner and always stomped weak early game champs and used to be a nightmare for all squishy champs because they die as soon as he reaches 6 (Yes I'm still talking about post nerf. He was broken pre nerf). Nowadays people only know him as a tanky Jungler who doesn't deal much damage and are surprised when you trash them.
    Never forget double HoG, Philostone Triforce rush Jarvan IV :<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittany Sn0w View Post
    Hail to the new pseudo-bruiser-assassin-tank-fighter-thingie Jarvan!

Quote Originally Posted by Brittany Sn0w View Post
    I miss those days..