Thread: [TV] Dexter

Page 26 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Edinburgh, Scotland. You know, that place with the castle.
    Anyone else find it pretty creepy at the end with Vogel putting her arms around Dexter, telling him he's "perfect"?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stuartj1992 View Post
    Anyone else find it pretty creepy at the end with Vogel putting her arms around Dexter, telling him he's "perfect"?
    Not at all. She is his mother in a sick twisted way and a result of her and Harrys code. Ofcourse she is proud and thinks her creation is perfect.

Vogel will end up being Dexters long lost not chainsawed mum who he will butcher later in the series.He will end up living on a farm in Argentina with hannah who at present is 6 months pregnant.

She will give birth to a healthy baby boy and call it Doakes anyways enough of the bullshit.

Its going to be a great series.

i loved Dexter.. seasons 1-3 are the best.. 4 is kinda meh although the one episode where dexter kills the female cop was pretty funny.. season 5 was amazing and 6 was meh. when season 7 started the first 2 episodes were kinda shit.. thats expected but.. eventually it gets better. I found season 7 to be my new fav season besides 5...

Onto season 8. I really dont like how its started out. The trailer for season 8 could pass for the entire episode.. it left basically nothing to the imagination.. and The doctor Vogel is just so... ugh.. hideous to look at.. she looks like the result of a chain smoker + years of botox and facelifts gone wrong all put together.

So episode 1 really didnt do anything. Episode 2.. not much either.. we find out the killer had an accomplice and Deb is still angry at Dexter.. bo hoo. La Guerta wasnt really a good person.. she ruined a few peoples careers and overall she was a pretty big screw up in season 1.... slightly less in season 2.
    if u look at the scene with Vogel stating she thinks some1 was inside her house, but checkout the guy in the background casually walking by wearing a cap at 53:20 that could be the serial killer right there.

I do hope the next episodes along start to accelerate.. so far its been really boring.. but i spose its mirroring season 7.. nothing happened the first 3-4 episodes while they built characters up

10+ Year Old Account
    Putting this in spoilers, just incase.

The last episode is called "Remember The Monsters", I wonder if the last episode will involve Dexter killing Vogel (basically his creator) and he has pictures or shows her all of the "monsters" she's "created" over the years. Obviously referring to the patients that she has turned into serial killers. Other than that, someone is going to get toasted.

sadly for us in holland we have to wait!
    just recently (few weeks back) s7 had ended here.

i have watched since s5. i wish the tv channel would broughtcast from start.
    they started again from s5

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frizzlewits View Post
    sadly for us in holland we have to wait!
    just recently (few weeks back) s7 had ended here.

i have watched since s5. i wish the tv channel would broughtcast from start.
    they started again from s5
    Watch it online dude! http://watchseries.lt/

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree with TJ on his idea.
    "One touch of nature makes the whole world kin." - William Shakespeare

~ Sig and Avatar by Shyama <3 ~

10+ Year Old Account
    I liked 2nd episode better than 1st one , theres only one thing that annoyed me... you can burn more than one 5min video on single cd you silly old lady! geez

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Vogel will be using her trained psychopaths to kill for her; like she'll be mama monster. I'd be very surprised if she wasn't the main villain in the end.

everytime an episode ends i get a little sad knowing its almost over. hopefully whatever spin off they go with is decent.

id like to see a spin off series about brian before and during his time as the ice truck killer.

hopefully whatever it is they dont end up trying to give us some buddy cop bullcrap and try to sell it off as a dexter spin off.

sure masuka and batista are characters in dexter but we all know the reason we watch this show is for the darkness not the pervert jokes

- - - Updated - - -

also im pretty sure they REALLY tried to convince michael to stay on after series 7 got such good ratings but its clear he wanted out and is glad its over.

10+ Year Old Account
    Has a spin-off been talked about officially? Or is this just hopeful speculation? x)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    Has a spin-off been talked about officially? Or is this just hopeful speculation? x)
    That would probably be a horrible spinoff. I hope its just speculation from some bored soul. Do not want!

Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    showtime has been talking about a spin off for awhile once they announced dexter was ending this season.

last time they said anything about it they said they wanted to wait until after this season and dexters story is over before they decide what character to make a spin off for.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    James Doakes: Origin. I would watch that...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nektar View Post
    That'd be pretty interesting. That and seeing his side of interacting with Dexter and being the only one that knows something is wrong with him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    That would probably be a horrible spinoff. I hope its just speculation from some bored soul. Do not want!
    It honestly depends on who they would do it for. If they choose the right character (like Spartacus with Caesar) it could be quite cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh no! Id rather they take that actor and remake Shaft!
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    Ugh no! Id rather they take that actor and remake Shaft!
    Shut your mouth

eh i dont like the way he talks. its like hes yelling all the damn time
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    Im REALLY hoping its not as easy as that. Figuring out the main antagonist of the season from the first 1-3 episodes is boring as fuck.

You sound like you dont like the show AT ALL. Stop spending your time on stuff you dont enjoy
    Not knowing the antagonist was a good thing.
    Especially in the first season.
    Actually introducing him, and making him Debra's love interest was an awesome twist, and I was like 7 years younger then, so I didn't see it coming. Then slowly building it up.

And no, that's me just criticizing how tv shows end.
    Instead of something they could have planned/ though up, it's just something brand new that while it easily plausible, is more just coming up with something. Prequel without evidence basically, like they could have atleast used something Dexter had talked about previously when he was a kid, not just talk about a random crime scene where he stole something, and then him go, 'oh yeah I remember that'
    Dexter is my most favorite tv show, the worlds going to be boring once it finished. I've loved it since the beginning.
    But I personally just think the episode was dull, and the trailer just showed the whole thing about Debra going to confess.

But then again. There's only 10 episodes, so chances are, something major-like may finally happen to spiral off to the ending.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?