Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    Hmm his name is link4117...

If we look at it backwords, we get 7114knil.

7+1-1-4 = 3!

Half Life 3 Confirmed, kneel before it!
    or convert it into haxx0r leet speak and you get

L + I + I + A

if you subtract one of the i's and replace it with an R at the end... you get LIAR
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Dudebanger View Post
    1 worgen + 1 ogre + 1 seesaw = 3.

Three is the number after 2.

2 x 3 = 6

6 divided by the number of StarCraft II games there are (6 / 2) = 3

There is no way this is a mistake.

Half Life 3 confirmed.
    made by blizzard ofcourse

i believe you OP, in fact, i did some further research, and it appears corgis are the new race for alliance

Also, look at this i uncovered...

The arrow points to what you might think is sky, but i have analysed and determined it is in fact the blue pants of a GIANT!!! thats right, the new playable race for everyone is in fact Giants!!!
    "These so called speed humps are a joke. If anything, they slow you down. "

The next new playable race will be Arthas, since there is ingame files of this.

Let's get this right guys. Worgen = wolf. Worgen weight = ogre weight. therefore wolf = ogre, as we know shamans turn into wolves, and there have been known to be ogre shamans. therefore it goes without question Demon hunter class is confirmed in Half Life 3
    It's like crossing an intersection. There's shit going on all over the place and you don't panic and act like an idiot then do you?

Quote Originally Posted by kynthrus View Post
    Let's get this right guys. Worgen = wolf. Worgen weight = ogre weight. therefore wolf = ogre, as we know shamans turn into wolves, and there have been known to be ogre shamans. therefore it goes without question Demon hunter class is confirmed in Half Life 3
    Who are you, who are so wise in the ways of science?
    "These so called speed humps are a joke. If anything, they slow you down. "

Quote Originally Posted by CheeseSandwich View Post
    Also, look at this i uncovered...

The arrow points to what you might think is sky, but i have analysed and determined it is in fact the blue pants of a GIANT!!! thats right, the new playable race for everyone is in fact Giants!!!
    It's actually Dalaran, mind = blown.

Quote Originally Posted by CheeseSandwich View Post
    Oh - My - God...

10+ Year Old Account
    Now that at last the Ogres have been confirmed as the new playable race of the Horde, I have the honor to announce that this means that the new playable Alliance race has also been confirmed so!

Let's give a warm welcome to the High Elves or Quel'dorei to the Alliance!

We were expecting you since the beginning of WoW! Welcome, you guys are in your house as always!

Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    Now that at last the Ogres have been confirmed as the new playable race of the Horde, I have the honor to announce that this means that the new playable Alliance race has also been confirmed so!

Let's give a warm welcome to the High Elves or Quel'dorei to the Alliance!

We were expecting you since the beginning of WoW! Welcome, you guys are in your house as always!
    I dunno, the giant's seem far more likely based on the pictorial evidence shown above, its pretty clear what Blizzard is doing.

Look... don't tell anyone. New playable race...... FACELESS ONES. Confirmed by this picture I found on google...

I find it really, really offensive and disturbing that the people who still play WoW are so disinclined to having an Ogre race, which have been in Warcraft since WC2 as a clearly defined race, but have no problems whatsoever against a panda race out of the blue which started as a joke and got some cameo appearances in what wasn't even the main storyline of either games. As far as Chen was concerned he was one unit amongst the thousands of Orcs, Trolls and Tauren at Thrall's disposal during the Founding of Durotar, whilst Ogres fought during the entirety of the Second War alongside the Horde and even produced Cho'Gall, who made his reappearance during Cataclysm.

Hell, even Draenei barely had any appearance as they do now in WC3 in Draenor, yet they were still implemented as a main race.

I really don't understand this hate towards a clear Warcraft race, is it because they're too ugly for you? You all want pretty and cute and cudly loving races to play with? Has the Warcraft community really dissolved itself into these kind of people? You do realize taking the step to bringing what is a ferocious and classic Warcraft 3 as a playable race might also incite old players to come back?

This is WARcraft ffs, why the hell should Ogres have any less right to be a race than anyone else? I'll bet you 100$ that 9/10 people here are also the ones ardently supporting pandaria when everyone got so offended at its announcement, which makes you raging hypocrites.
    Last edited by KorbenDallasMultipass; 2013-07-13 at 12:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KorbenDallasMultipass View Post
    I really don't understand this hate towards a clear Warcraft race, is it because they're too ugly for you? You all want pretty and cute and cudly loving races to play with? Has the Warcraft community really dissolved itself into these kind of people? You do realize taking the step to bringing what is a ferocious and classic Warcraft 3 as a playable race might also incite old players to come back?
    I dont consider dumb sacks of flesh as good choice for playable race (especialy because I dont want to see female versions with transmogged bikini plate everywhere).

Ok so Verdugo you want pretty, cute stuff like sexy little Draenei Goats and sexy little Pandaren with tails to satisfy your bestiality desires? That's ok right? But Ogres aren't because they're too ugly for you? Your reason is just terribly insipid.

Ok so Verdugo you want pretty, cute stuff like sexy little Draenei Goats and sexy little Pandaren with tails to satisfy your bestiality desires?
    No, I dont want that shit either.

Ogres are just fodder for us to kill, simple. Just like trolls, unfortunately, some genius thought it would be good idea to make them playable.

If people get off in WoW on naked dancing pixels that's not my problem, that's not why I play the game. It's blizzard's responsibility to not turn this into a final fantasy bikini contest and that can easily be done by using large loin cloths on the Ogre females, if that bothers you so much.

If people get off in WoW on naked dancing pixels that's not my problem, that's not why I play the game. It's blizzard's responsibility to not turn this into a final fantasy bikini contest and that can easily be done by using large loin cloths on the Ogre females, if that bothers you so much.
    How about ogres reproduce by spores. Blizzard doesnt have to design some cutesy chibby and I dont have to vomit every time I enter the city.

Even then, Ogres are shittiest race I can imagine and only reason why people want them is nostalgia.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    How about ogres reproduce by spores. Blizzard doesnt have to design some cutesy chibby and I dont have to vomit every time I enter the city.

Even then, Ogres are shittiest race I can imagine and only reason why people want them is nostalgia.
    I don't care how they reproduce they can all be hit be the Genophage for all I care, they're a cool fucking race with powerful warriors and mages, and if you see an Ogre rushing towards you in PVP you'll shit your pants, which is how it should be, nostalgia doesn't factor into this.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really hate thread titles like this. "XXX CONFIRMED BECAUSE I THINK IT WILL HAPPEN" Thats all you've said here. Don't print a wild speculation as a 'fact' thread.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    Ogres are a great race for the horde. Much better than most of the races on the game, truth be told. But come on OP, you better be trolling.