Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Do they even intend to fix the connection error or are they just fucking with us?
    Look at the post above you, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    so i played a ranked game after not playing one in a loong time..

i lost the game and lost a whole 32 lp.. is that even possible? i've never lost that much before.. i used to lose about 16-18
    My first game after placement earned me 31LP.

It's definitely possible.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    My first game after placement earned me 31LP.

It's definitely possible.
    only tried to gain huge amount of lp but have never lost more than 16-18 .. it surprised me

Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    Look at the post above you, lol.
    Tried all of it, nothing helped. My client keeps on crashing, disconnecting, freezing, just not loading, bugging and more since the new patch. I can't play two consecutive games without having to restart my client at least four times.

Lost queues, no queues, bugged champ select, bugged runes & masteries .... nothing works properly.

This patch is pissing me off royally. In addition to that I've lost the last 7 games in a row. I just want to punch a hole into my monitor
    Last edited by StayTuned; 2013-07-14 at 12:18 AM.

Deleted
    so i was playing riven, and used my championship riven skin and some dude was freaking out calling me a lucky son of a b***h

so today i found out the skin was a limited edition and is "rare", looked it up and the skin codes are selling for 250$ + ea

guess i will use this skin more

Deleted
    so i was playing riven, and used my championship riven skin and some dude was freaking out calling me a lucky son of a b***h

so today i found out the skin was a limited edition and is "rare", looked it up and the skin codes are selling for 250$ + ea

Yeah, I get asked a lot how 'OMG HOW U GET SKIN' I then politely tell them I clicked on the store and pressed purchase skin

so i played a ranked game after not playing one in a loong time..

i lost the game and lost a whole 32 lp.. is that even possible? i've never lost that much before.. i used to lose about 16-18
    hey your mmr is probably really low compare to your current division/tier so you are losing 32lp

you probably need to play more ranked to get back your mmr back

- - - Updated - - -

btw is it just me or vayne has gone really scary when she finish building her BOTRK.... she can just 2v1 bot lane its crazy!! (or maybe vayne i vsed are good)
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

How do people even obtain a skin code?

I mean the only option is to purchase a skin from the store when you own a hero. So how does skin codes work?

Quote Originally Posted by mrpoker View Post
    How do people even obtain a skin code?

I mean the only option is to purchase a skin from the store when you own a hero. So how does skin codes work?
    If you use a skin code for a champion you don't own, you get both the skin and the champion.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    If you use a skin code for a champion you don't own, you get both the skin and the champion.
    Yea, but how do you even get a skin code in the first place when the only option in the store is to purchase hero with ip/rp then followed by skin (rp).

I don't see any options for codes.

Deleted
    Yea, but how do you even get a skin code in the first place when the only option in the store is to purchase hero with ip/rp then followed by skin (rp).

The only way for people to sell the skin would be to sell an account that has it. There is no way you can buy codes in the store. So either those sales online are scams or actually people selling their account. Which is against the terms of use I think?

You get skin codes at events, like World Championships, PAX etc. Some people decide to sell theirs.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    You get skin codes at events, like World Championships, PAX etc. Some people decide to sell theirs.
    Oh, right, you can get them at events... Never understood that shit, "here's a limited edition skin! ...we'll still be giving it away at events though!"

Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    Oh, right, you can get them at events... Never understood that shit, "here's a limited edition skin! ...we'll still be giving it away at events though!"
    Well, Championship Riven was only at Worlds iirc. The only ones they still give away at events are Full Metal Rammus, Riot Graves and Riot K-9 Nasus afaik.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    That's what makes some of them limited - some of them can only be gained at events and you can't even buy them in store, others they gave away at events whilst they were in limited availablility at the store. I don't think they've ever retired anything from the store and then given it out free at events but I could be wrong. Last PAX was Riot Graves (not purchaseable in store) and Full Metal Rammus (Buyable in store but not limited).

Championship Riven was available in store, and at the event at the same time. Those who went to the event, could save their codes - so they can still sell them now, but there are fewer and fewer around so the price just keeps going up. It's not that they are giving away limited skins now - it's that smart people will buy or gather as many as they can at the time knowing that in a year, there is going to be far higher demand than supply and the prices will just go up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    That's what makes some of them limited - some of them can only be gained at events and you can't even buy them in store, others they gave away at events whilst they were in limited availablility at the store. I don't think they've ever retired anything from the store and then given it out free at events but I could be wrong. Last PAX was Riot Graves (not purchaseable in store) and Full Metal Rammus (Buyable in store but not limited).

Championship Riven was available in store, and at the event at the same time. Those who went to the event, could save their codes - so they can still sell them now, but there are fewer and fewer around so the price just keeps going up. It's not that they are giving away limited skins now - it's that smart people will buy or gather as many as they can at the time knowing that in a year, there is going to be far higher demand than supply and the prices will just go up.
    I have no clue who the hell would pay 250$ for a Riven skin though. So I'm not sure if keeping the code for so long is a good idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    They'd probably pay more than the 975 rp it was the release though.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Im not sure why im weening myself off akali, i forgot how bad people are 28-2-7 11-1-8 7-1-1 last three games

Deleted
    I have no clue who the hell would pay 250$ for a Riven skin though. So I'm not sure if keeping the code for so long is a good idea.
    There will always be buyers for useless crap. Just see all the people successfully selling Timebreakers.

Deleted
    Riven codes sell for upwards of 400$. And I mean sell, not "are put up for". There's always someone willing to pay a ridiculous amount of money for something that could pass as a status symbol.