Quote Originally Posted by Revvo View Post
    I also kind of doubt warriors will want it considering they will be crit capped regardless.
    That's what I was thinking too, the trinket actually isn't as big of a deal for them as it would be for us since we benefit from all of the crit from the proc 100% of the time and they don't. If the trinket stays the way it is, it's better to give the trinket to ret over warriors. That just makes me feel weird and squirmy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Temperance Brennan View Post
    actually, I think warriors will take this trinket and gear for haste and mastery. The crit they get from gear and raidbuff will bring it to 50%, which means 100% crit on BT. that is, if the trinket isn't bugged.
    The problem with that is on single-target fights, the trinket doesn't give as much consistency so warriors would be hurting their overall DPS by doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    That's what I was thinking too, the trinket actually isn't as big of a deal for them as it would be for us since we benefit from all of the crit from the proc 100% of the time and they don't. If the trinket stays the way it is, it's better to give the trinket to ret over warriors. That just makes me feel weird and squirmy.

- - - Updated - - -

The problem with that is on single-target fights, the trinket doesn't give as much consistency so warriors would be hurting their overall DPS by doing that.
    That would be pretty nice.... I doubt it's gonna be that way though. Trinket is WAY fucking over budget with this uptime.

Deleted
    Can I just check - if you want a 2H weapon from ToT normal for a ret spec, it's only worth using coins on Council and Lei Shen? I gather there are some weapons that have a chance to drop on any boss, but just want to confirm which bosses have weapons as part of their normal loot table.

If you want a higher chance to get a higher ilvl wep then council + lei shen is the best bosses to coin.
    I coined Council HC untill I had a HCTF wep, now I'm stuck with the hit/crit sword which is bad but it's still better than a reg hc lei shen axe which we've had drop 3 times now, only one needs for ms, everyone wants it hc+tf :P
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

quick question. I just got a Heroic Thunderforged Gaze of Twins from the RNG Coin (was trying to get the boots or the tier =/ ), would it be an upgrade versus Normal Spark of Zandalar?

I am almost sure it isn't, just checking

Quote Originally Posted by Sethorian View Post
    quick question. I just got a Heroic Thunderforged Gaze of Twins from the RNG Coin (was trying to get the boots or the tier =/ ), would it be an upgrade versus Normal Spark of Zandalar?

I am almost sure it isn't, just checking
    I can say with 99.9% certainty that no, it wouldn't.

Got a few questions I'm not certain of the answer :

Is it really a gain to seal twist to keep a "buffed" Censure rolling ? What kinds of buffs would be necessary (GoaK/AW + potion + maxed trinket procs, or less would be fine too ?). Is there a specific break even point ?

Also, anyone using clcInfo minds sharing his 4pT15 rotation string ? I find it rather strange that there isn't a "csaw" implemented to emphasize cs over exo during AW ...

Edit : I implemented it myself, now my rotation looks like this : inq tv4_4t15 tv3_4t15 tv5 howaw cs_n4t15aw tv4aw tvaw how exo cs_n4t15 jaw j tv3 cs ss
    Any remarks ?
    Last edited by Alviarin; 2013-07-13 at 11:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alviarin View Post
    Got a few questions I'm not certain of the answer :

Is it really a gain to seal twist to keep a "buffed" Censure rolling ? What kinds of buffs would be necessary (GoaK/AW + potion + maxed trinket procs, or less would be fine too ?). Is there a specific break even point ?
    Well, surely if you have Spark towards its end and Feather at 10 stacks active, that would most likely be more than worth it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Could somebody please explain why we should get Primordius' trinket now?

Quote Originally Posted by Colmadero View Post
    Could somebody please explain why we should get Primordius' trinket now?
    at 15k haste (roughly) a heroic thunderforged spark gets really strong, you'll 90% of the time see it go above 3 stacks on pull (I most of the time get it to 5 and in some cases 5stacks for over a minute) which is a huge gain over spark. Spark isn't "bad" but it has a huge ramp up time which means if it doesn't proc on pull (which is when you have pot, cds and feather line up) and when it procs it can proc when you have nothing at all ready for it, iirc when I used spark it had roughly 1min 10sec ramp up time which ment it would line up with the second avening wrath if I was patient enough to wait for it. With Feather though I'd much rather wait for that to proc and use wings with that since it's better, the reason PToR is considered better is because it's a consistant boost, think of it like a beasted up wep enchant. It's just always up, even if it's "only" 1-2 stacks.
    Most recent Tortos 25hc kill: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-fb...?s=1207&e=1564
    356sec kill time.
    225sec uptime on "rampage", PToR proc. 63% uptime.

Deleted
    using SoJ for 12 seconds is a gain when you can be 100% sure that censure will NOT fall off during the downtime, AND the extra SoT DoT outweighs the 2 lost globals from switching.

Just got a heroic Bo-Ris, opinions on it vs. heroic Uroe? I can't use all the expertise so that alone should make it worse.

Also why am I still having hit/expertise problems? I feel like other top end rets are pretty close to 7.5% on both.
    Last edited by Torchbringer; 2013-07-14 at 07:28 PM.

Use haste/stam gems.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    Use haste/stam gems.
    My only gear differences from anaxie are neck/cloak/boots/ and ring , none of which have hit on them, yet I still have more hit than him. He uses hit/haste as well, not sure what i'm missing.

Edit: I think it's because I have 4 hit/haste gems and he has 3 hit/haste due to my boots. That one gem alone would make up the difference.
    Last edited by Torchbringer; 2013-07-14 at 07:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperance Brennan View Post
    using SoJ for 12 seconds is a gain when you can be 100% sure that censure will NOT fall off during the downtime, AND the extra SoT DoT outweighs the 2 lost globals from switching.
    I've been curious about this. I'm wondering if anyone actually does this, perfectly, and sees gains from it. Seems to me you'd have to be very on top of it to manage the swaps well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaling View Post
    I've been curious about this. I'm wondering if anyone actually does this, perfectly, and sees gains from it. Seems to me you'd have to be very on top of it to manage the swaps well.
    It would be really easy, right before your guardian buff falls swap seals, when the censure is close to falling switch back. Still a pretty big hassle for what's probably a small gain, I personally don't do it.

BTW get rid of your accuracy enchant, you are at 8.88% hit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbringer View Post
    BTW get rid of your accuracy enchant, you are at 8.88% hit.
    Planning to, I just got the ring on Thursday to push me over.

Quote Originally Posted by Torchbringer View Post
    My only gear differences from anaxie are neck/cloak/boots/ and ring , none of which have hit on them, yet I still have more hit than him. He uses hit/haste as well, not sure what i'm missing.

Edit: I think it's because I have 4 hit/haste gems and he has 3 hit/haste due to my boots. That one gem alone would make up the difference.
    You can reforge away all expertise on your gear (regardless weather you need it or not) and then gem exp + haste untill you're exp capped and then gem str + haste, doing that will let you use the exp you have on HC Bo Ris (you lucky bastard btw ). Next tier we'll want a lot more mastery anyways so better just prepare for it.

You also got ra den boots with exp and primordius (iirc) cloak, both are horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    You also got ra den boots with exp and primordius (iirc) cloak, both are horrible.
    Are you sure about that? The boots are on the first page.

And I am fully forged out of expertise, look at armory got bo ris on, still way over exp cap.
    Last edited by Torchbringer; 2013-07-14 at 10:51 PM.

Twin Consorts (HC + TF) boots give you:
    + 1401 Strength
    + 1,053 Critical Strike
    + 765 Haste
    + 320 Haste gem
    = 1401 str
    1085 haste rating
    1,053 Critical Strike -> 40% can be turned into mastery (around 410 rating)

Sabatons of the Superior Being (HC + TF) boots give you:
    + 1,313 Strength
    + 885 Critical Strike
    + 368 Haste
    + 552 Expertise
    + 480 Haste (gems)
    + 120 Strength (socket bonus)
    = 1433 str
    848 haste rating
    885 crit rating
    552 Expertise**

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since most of us in bis gear won't need the exp the exp value is almost 0, unless the twins boots are HC + TF they're not better than the Ra Den boots though. The differance is marginal but if we're talking BiS then :P
    So Ra Den boots give you 20ish more str but 100-150 /haste rating than the Twin Consorts boots on top of that you can reforge some crit to mastery on the Twin Consorts boots.

In regards to your hit, you got 4 x haste/hit gems and you are 255 hit rating over cap as far as I can see. If you want to you can gem stam to gain a hair more survivability, not going to make a world of differance though...
    Get the 600 cloak and the twins boots and you'll drop below exp cap. (~200 rating from cap)

##############
    Someone else (pref Anaxie) check over the numbers, I'm def not getting the Ra Den boots over HC TF Twins boots.
    Last edited by Huntingbear_grimbatol; 2013-07-15 at 12:37 AM.