10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eniah View Post
    No! certainly not! Had an amazing day today though, me + 4 friends rented a paddle boat for 8 hours and went out drinking beer & listening to music, was fucking great.
    That does sound like fun.

I went golfing with my dad and bro-n-law.

Probably going to float the river tomorrow.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    That does sound like fun.

I went golfing with my dad and bro-n-law.

Probably going to float the river tomorrow.
    Sounds nice! You any good at golf? I've become a lot worse the recent year (lack of playing)

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like fun. Paddle boats sound exhausting though.

Meh, I've always found ham to be pretty gross, I'll only eat it if I'm VERY hungry, or if I'm being polite.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Sounds like fun. Paddle boats sound exhausting though.

Meh, I've always found ham to be pretty gross, I'll only eat it if I'm VERY hungry, or if I'm being polite.
    Meh, not really. We mostly floated around in a canal. It's pretty neat, the canal goes straight through the town I live in, and there are several restaurant boats along it. We made a lot of noise & people stared at us with mixed reactions, a lot of old people got "mad" at us for playing death metal whilest they were trying to eat, can't understand why

10+ Year Old Account
    That actually sounds really cool. 0.0

Something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    That actually sounds really cool. 0.0
    It was! awesome times

10+ Year Old Account
    It was! awesome times
    I actually think that I would be willing to leave my house to do that activity.

Is AoE2HD for 10 dollars off of steam right now worth it?

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, will do. Used to love that game, but then I let a friend borrow both that and the expansion and I never saw it again. Same thing happened with my N64, and my gamecube controllers, and DS charger, and most of my DS and Gameboy SP games, not all because of the same friend.

- - - Updated - - -

Yarp, bought and installing, nearly finished.

Goodnight for real this time, Hastings.

- - - Updated - - -

I think Comcast read that message, my download slowed down to less than 100 KBps.

- - - Updated - - -

Comcast noticed that I noticed and it's now working at the correct speed now.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pvmers just gone to bed and I just woke up. Just can't seem to fall asleep again <.<

I'm gonna buy AoE2HD aswell. Need it for the occasional stomping of people who think they can play it better than I do

I'll read a book since I can't sleep. Or is anyone still here?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    Or is anyone still here?
    Nope .

not here at all

10+ Year Old Account
    K, good to know.

Sup mr. Foxingworth?
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds nice! You any good at golf? I've become a lot worse the recent year (lack of playing)
    I used to be real good when I was younger (age 16 until about 21). I was close to a scratch golfer back then. Haven't had as much time to play (and my health hasn't really let me) over the last 10+ years, so I'm nowhere near as good as I used to be. Right now I'm probably close to a bogey golfer. Today I did a damn good job with my drives and fairway play. I couldn't put worth a damn though. Only had 3 pars on the 9 holes I played. The other holes I pretty much 3 putted each and every single one of them.

It was still a good day out with the family.

Lack of playing time will really kill your golf game. More so than any other sport (for me at least). I've decided that even though I can't play as much I'm still going to try and get out to the driving range once a week or so.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wanna get back into bowling. I can't practice it no more atm

I'm jealous of you because of that Kray.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was thinking of getting AoE2HD, but I think I'm going to hold off on spending any more money right now. Wait to see if there is anything that really interests me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    I wanna get back into bowling. I can't practice it no more atm

I'm jealous of you because of that Kray.
    I had to stop bowling about 6 months ago. Doctors orders.

They told me that once I get my transplant I should be able to go back to bowling as often as I want.

+45

morning, also I hate life, need to move asap.

10+ Year Old Account
    + 46

When're you getting your transplant, Kray?

10+ Year Old Account
    Second star to the right, and straight on till morning
    + 47

Blah blah blah, saving space for a long joke, will edit shortly.

There are 5 scientists on a research trip to the remote parts of the Amazon. They're all the top scientists and researchers in their respective fields. There's an Englishman, a German, a Frenchman, a Japanese man, and an American. One day, while out paddling in their canoe, taking samples and observing scientific things, they are set up and captured by a group of cannibals. More fearsome than just normal cannibals, these actually skin their prey prior to their consumption, and make the hull of their canoes with said skin.

The group, unarmed and alone, are quickly subdued. Several of the cannibals can communicate in whatever arbitrary language the 5 researchers and the cannibals can both somehow speak. They explain that they are not completely savage, they're just industrious cannibals. They'll only kill the men 1 at a time, and only when they need the food and skin for their boats.

A period of time goes by, and the cannibals are in need of food and boat making material. As a gesture of goodwill, they will allow each of the condemned men to choose their favorite alcoholic drink, and their manner of death.

The Englishman is the first destined to die for the cannibals. He is provided with a fantastic ale, and chooses to be killed with a blackjack. He drinks his ale, says "Long live the Queen," and is clubbed before the cannibals get their meat and use his skin for their boats.

A short while later, the German is next to go. He's given a fine dark, yeasty beer. He chooses to exit this world through the use of a Luger. He drinks he beer, smacks his lips, and says, "Ach, mein Gott," before the cannibals kill him for food and boat material.

Inevitably, the cannibals need more food and boating equipment. The Frenchman is chosen next. He is given a glass of Champagne. He chooses to go out with a dagger. He drinks his Champagne, says, "Sacre bleu," and is killed.

After a few weeks, the cannibals are desperate for more food and skin for their boats. The Japanese man is chosen next. He asks for, and is given sake. He chooses to die via a katana. He drinks his sake, says, "So sen suu hai," and is killed.

A short period later, the cannibals are both hungry and in need of yet more skin for their boats. The American is the only one they have left, and his given his choice of an alcoholic beverage, and his manner of death. He declines the offer of a drink, and demands that he be the one to end his own life. After some conversation, the cannibals decide to allow this. When they ask him what weapon he wants, he simply asks for a fork. Puzzled, and more than a little intimidated by the American's seeming disregard for death, the agree. The American takes the fork, looks at them with resigned eyes, and starts stabbing himself relentlessly all over his body. "Make a boat out of this you sonsofbitches!"

Yeah yeah. Not meant to be racially offensive, please don't take it that way. Feel free to retell and substitute whatever nationalities you'd like. Also, laugh damnit, its funny.
    Last edited by DockyWocky; 2013-07-15 at 05:46 AM.