Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthas242 View Post
    Granted but your now paid in monoply cash

I wish i was a Elf
    Granted. You are now an Effeminate Lazy Feline.

I wish that, at any time I want to, I can summon invisible floating loudspeakers, which only I and the people I want to can hear, and which play a melody so inspiring that it makes people perform absolute goddamn awesome miracles.

Quote Originally Posted by Temperance Brennan View Post
    Granted. You are now an Effeminate Lazy Feline.

I wish that, at any time I want to, I can summon invisible floating loudspeakers, which only I and the people I want to can hear, and which play a melody so inspiring that it makes people perform absolute goddamn awesome miracles.
    granted

but now your death and can't hear anything

I wish azeroth was real

10+ Year Old Account
    Second star to the right, and straight on till morning
    Granted, but you were defeated, and this time Tyrion remembered his trinket, so it took a lot less time.

I wish athletes and celebrities were held accountable for their racist, obscene, and stupid comments in the media, esp twitter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dammit I really hate corrupting this one but...

Granted but in the process they state the driving force behind the voices of stupidity and ignorance was you and now society's and the media's focus redirects to you. Run Forest Run!

I wish the cute little Android mascot would just go all psycho on the Apple logo in a cage fight.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Deleted
    Granted but Andriod have now gone bankrupt rending you useless to live the rest of your life alone, obselete and unable to fill the crushing void you feel, so tragic

I wish they would make a good warhammer (fantasy) RTS

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but it's released in a language that's only known to the residents of the south Pacific and you're too broke to learn it. Enjoy watching clips!

I wish old school IT folks weren't so damned ingrained in their ways of doing stuff.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Akshak View Post
    Granted but it's released in a language that's only known to the residents of the south Pacific and you're too broke to learn it. Enjoy watching clips!

I wish old school IT folks weren't so damned ingrained in their ways of doing stuff.
    Well i may as well just hang myself then :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but you hang yourself by your penis,it inevitably snaps off and you live another 1000 years with the pain.

I wish dooms would play the game properly,i cant keep affording to rip of his penis in punishment!

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but now he has to play the game with no penis and an anger millions of times worse than a rampaging bull - and his sole target is you.

I wish Scotty would find a way to teleport me off this rock since there's no intelligent life.

[/SIZE]

10+ Year Old Account
    Second star to the right, and straight on till morning
    Granted, he finds a way to get you off the rock. Unfortunately since he only has 9.5 fingers, he messes something up, and you wind up in the rock. Somehow in the process your genetic material modifies and you develop a symbiotic relationship with the Earth. You can't control anything, but you are aware of all that goes on. Eventually a group of bear hating Justin Bieber devotees migrate to your world, and begin reproducing. Although they are annoying as all hell, they have a modicum of intelligence, which is used for genetic research and engineering. The pinnacle of their accomplishments is modifying all of their people so they are direct copies of Justin Bieber, and terraforming the earth (that is you), into a natural sculpture of Justin's face.

I wish I had a pet Capuchin Monkey.

Deleted
    Granted! Monkey is too wild and destroys you stuff and chews your mom's face off + you get arrested for keeping wild animal in your house.

I wish you to call me maybe!

Granted but he always saves his poop so he can throw it at you every morning.

I wish my English teacher would actually teach me something related to the kind of English we are supposed to learn instead of using Youtube to respond to questions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but you learn English from a visiting New York cab driver - hope you have soap for that mouth!

I wish Carlos Spicyweiner wasn't just a mythological character.

[/SIZE]

Deleted
    Granted, he's now a real person living next door to you and he thanks you for wishing him into excistence but he has plans for something very sinister...

I wish everyone here in this forum game would unite and create an awesome group of wierd but still awesome superpowers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but everyone has powers they don't want: You have the power to emit powerful bear pheremones only smelled during mating season, IcedWarrior only has the power to whine, Wayne25 has the power to make penis jokes only when management is around and I only have the power to fart Disturbed songs. Dysfunctional League untie!

I wish I had a cool superhero costume to go with my newfound weird power.

[/SIZE]

Deleted
    Granted, you now have an awesome superhero costume that makes every other superhero jealous of you but sadly whenever you fart it tears a hole in your new costume so you have to replace it everytime.

I wish i had a new better superpower instead of emiting bear pheromones

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but you now have the power to piss off every moderator in the MMO forums no matter if you post in their section or not.

I wish my Fartman costume would magically fix itself after each fart I rip.

[/SIZE]

Deleted
    Granted! But your costume has now gained sentience, and in its overzealousness has sown your ass shut as well.

I wish for the ability to make other people invisible without them knowing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but your power manifests itself at the next party you're at with the target being the drunk guy. He then proceeds to piss on anyone and everyone but since he's invisible people start blaming each other and a riot breaks out. You're neck deep in a riot and unable to dodge the flying furniture and miscellaneous objects.

I wish people wouldn't screw with my Fartman costume - you wouldn't like me when I'm angry and pungent.

[/SIZE]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Akshak View Post
    Granted but your power manifests itself at the next party you're at with the target being the drunk guy. He then proceeds to piss on anyone and everyone but since he's invisible people start blaming each other and a riot breaks out. You're neck deep in a riot and unable to dodge the flying furniture and miscellaneous objects.

I wish people wouldn't screw with my Fartman costume - you wouldn't like me when I'm angry and pungent.
    granted. to spare your costume, your farts now leave through your mouth. they still smell (and TASTE) horrible.

I wish Akshak gave me a superpower as well.