Page 31 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I started to film my soloage !
    Nuidz on Youtube (I can't post the link ) Video of Cho'Gall, Zon'ozz, Hagara, Yor'sahj hm and halfus hm !
    Enjoy ;D

I love this post!
    Thank you very much, it helps me a lot!

Deleted
    Madness of Deathwing down, dont know if it has been done before. Rather simple fight anyway.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wazzak View Post
    Madness of Deathwing down, dont know if it has been done before. Rather simple fight anyway.
    I'd imagine that it's been done a long time ago. I was going to try it myselv, but getting a lockout is a pain. Don't see anything but dps blocking a kill. Gratz either way! I hope you saved a 7/8 lock on an alt, so that you can farm the mount.

10+ Year Old Account
    With full lfr cat gear and guardian spec i have chance with ultraxion 10N?

Would a Guardian Druid be able to solo DS up to Hagara with 490ilevel? I get the impression that the OP is out of date.

Really want T13 blue shoulders. D:

Rather low ilevel since Resto is my main spec, so I'm not sure if I'll beat the enrage timers for the first few bosses?

Quote Originally Posted by Coldbeer View Post
    With full lfr cat gear and guardian spec i have chance with ultraxion 10N?
    Personally haven't attempted Ultraxion and Madness yet on my Druid. As others have said you're basically weaving Barkskin, SI and NV as often as possible. I would say to at least get Guardian 2-set in case you need an emergency heal while SD is up. Ideally Ultraxion dies before the 5th minute as damage taken from Instability drastically increases.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Balthalzar View Post
    Would a Guardian Druid be able to solo DS up to Hagara with 490ilevel? I get the impression that the OP is out of date.
    Oh very much so .

I forget what Ilvl I was when I first did Morchok, but at the time NV was also a 3-minute CD, so it should be a little easier now. Considering you don't have to clear any trash to get to morchok, he may be worth a try, and if you can kill him, the two after him are both easier.

That said, Hagara's something I wouldn't recommend soloing to begin with. It doesn't matter who it is, having a 2nd person so the lightning phases don't last 5 minutes will make Hagara a pushover.

Finally getting around to doing 25 heroic LK as Guardian. Too used to being able to chill during transitions on my DK which is probably why I keep wiping at the 12% mark. Probably be easier if I hadn't disenchanted my Primordius trinket when I got RoR.

Edit: Killed him, had better uptime on NV and stuck to him more in the second transition. Had about 1.5 minutes to spare.
    Last edited by Trubo; 2013-07-01 at 11:31 PM.

Hey guys!
    I read what I could of the thread and couldn't find the answer to what I'm looking for.

I stopped playing before MOP hit and was doing what I could to solo old raids. Nothing major, just having fun. After reading some, with the gear inflation, seems now that we are (not just druids, but a lot of classes) able to solo a lot more than before.

That being said, I'm thinking about returning to the game to play the new areas, get to know the pandas, but mostly to solo Ulduar 25. I'm not really into the gear treadmill, so won't push raiding, at best will do LFR to get gear if that is needed to solo old raids. So, the questions are: What is the bare minimum ilevel to comfortably solo Ulduar25? Any quick path towards that ilevel of gear? Still better to stick to bear (guardian) to solo, right?

The whole thread has been very very nice. Wish I found you guys before I quit the game, as soloing and stealthing through instances/raids has always been a lot of fun for me.

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Tango; 2013-07-04 at 10:55 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Finally getting around to doing 25 heroic LK as Guardian. Too used to being able to chill during transitions on my DK which is probably why I keep wiping at the 12% mark. Probably be easier if I hadn't disenchanted my Primordius trinket when I got RoR.

Edit: Killed him, had better uptime on NV and stuck to him more in the second transition. Had about 1.5 minutes to spare.
    Just curious what ilvl you were, my Druid's MS is Balance but I've been gearing up for Feral via LFR so my ilvl will be around 500.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Just curious what ilvl you were, my Druid's MS is Balance but I've been gearing up for Feral via LFR so my ilvl will be around 500.
    What is the ilvl of your weapon and do you have a meta-gem?
    Ilvl 500 is quite low unless you have the two above. Feel free to try it, but the fight is frustrating as hell. I am thinking the 2 piece guardian bonus would help QUITE A BIT with annoying infest deaths after transitions.

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Here's my Druid's armory. Says I'm 528 equipped. I suspect you could do it in full ToT LFR feral gear but I strongly recommend not using RoR if you already have a SPA+Talisman of Bloodlust. Even then though it'll be similar to DKs and Paladins having to sit on LK during transitions to get 5%-10% per transition.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    What is the ilvl of your weapon and do you have a meta-gem?
    Ilvl 500 is quite low unless you have the two above. Feel free to try it, but the fight is frustrating as hell. I am thinking the 2 piece guardian bonus would help QUITE A BIT with annoying infest deaths after transitions.
    Yep. Even without a decent amount of vengeance a 10 stack of the FR buff heals like a truck.

Anyone, please? Any idea of the ilvl to comfortably solo Ulduar 25 as a guardian druid?
    Thanks
    Last edited by Tango; 2013-07-09 at 03:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tango View Post
    Anyone, please? Any idea of the ilvl to comfortably solo Ulduar 25 as a guardian druid?
    Thanks
    I was doing it around 500ilvl and it felt quite easy, some boses even trivial. I think it should be ok even with lover.

Having a hard time sorting out / searching for Balance druid kills on BWD, not sure if this has been done/posted (probably) in here before. FYI I'm 537 ivl right now, armory is in my signature.

- Magmaw: actually very easy, just kited the larvas (displacer beast as they spawn) while spamming eclipsed dot on boss and SS procs. When he grabbed me just pop'd NV and dps'd him.

- Omnotron Defense System: hardest boss seemed Arcanatron with his lightning beam damage, that plus having 2 bosses hitting you was kinda bad but i figure i could kinda kite them to reduce the amount of melee damage i take. Was pretty much rotating roar, displacer beaste, dash, worgen speed and engineer rocket boots. Pop'd NV when out of speed boot to survive. It was a bit messy but not too too hard.

- Elevator Boss: stupid goblin cloak didn't open, I died

- Chimaeron: not sure how to kill this guy as balance, his melee hits hard and I died a lot to his double attack. Didn't spend a lot of time, but it seems that I'll have to react faster to his double attack, wasn't able to bring my health up fast enough (healing touch + rejuv were too slow). Could not confirm the ICD on his double attack, but if its greater than 30 sec I can prob use Cenarion Ward to get a heal off his first strike. Has anyone killed this dude as balance? Also, didn't check if I could kite him for a bit like i did on Omnotron. Will try this again later this week.

- Maloriak: didn't spend time on it at all but I'm still wondering if we can actually do it, i mean, how do you bypass the flash freeze mechanic (stuck in the ice trap for 30 sec)? Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by TZM View Post
    I was doing it around 500ilvl and it felt quite easy, some boses even trivial. I think it should be ok even with lover.
    Thanks! That helps a lot.

I tried at 85, no deal.
    Last edited by Tango; 2013-07-11 at 10:00 PM.

Managed to solo Lich King 25HC as a moonkin. It was a really tough fight but luckily the hard part was right in the beginning so I could practise it easily. Video here:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alzu View Post
    Managed to solo Lich King 25HC as a moonkin. It was a really tough fight but luckily the hard part was right in the beginning so I could practise it easily. Video here:
    Very impressive. It seems to me that you got lucky two times with some healing touch crits while defile, but I guess that at your ilvl you have an absolute ton of stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Alzu View Post
    Tip my hat to you, can't imagine how annoying Raging Spirits had to be for you.