Page 9 of 62 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmar View Post
    With how entitled, whiny, immature and moronic Alliance players have been this expansion regarding the lore I don't think there's anything constructive to say at this point. The sheer level of complaining over nothing this faction has done is embarrassing to watch and every concession Blizzard has made (the Horde falling apart, Garrosh turning pure evil, Varian turning around into a better person, sweeping victories against the Horde all over Pandaria) has not been good enough. Nothing would be good enough because you're all spoiled children. Blizzard could delete the entire Horde faction tomorrow and you'd consider it Horde favoritism.

Here's what I have to say to Alliance players: shut up. No one cares what you think anymore, and you brought it on yourselves.
    That seems like flaming and complaining to me. I could be wrong. God forbid there be any kind of logical people on these threads instead of "LOL OMG STOP COMPLAINING IM HORDE IM BETTER THEN U"

Quote Originally Posted by Simulatio View Post
    A handful of people nut-busting about it on various forums does not equal popularity, and popularity does not equal good design.

Quote Originally Posted by Deirhese View Post
    Hmm I wonder why. What would Horde have to complain about for the entire Cata and MoP. Maybe that's why you are happy because Blizzard actually gives more love and care to your beloved red faction.
    Except for BC was neutral, WotLK was heavily Alliance-favored, Cata was getting even, and now MoP is neutral. I don't really know what you're talking about.

If that's your only response than you have no argument. Everything I said is true, you just need to get past the denial stage.

Also...

LOL

You talk about whiny children and THAT was your response? Pot meet Kettle.
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it

Quote Originally Posted by dcuffel View Post
    Except for BC was neutral, WotLK was heavily Alliance-favored, Cata was getting even, and now MoP is neutral. I don't really know what you're talking about.
    Except BC was Horde favored, Wrath was Neutral, Cata was Horde favored, and MoP is Horde favored.

Deleted
    Oh that's rich, an Alliance player calling me a crybaby. Thanks for that, I needed a good laugh today.
    Your nonconstructive post and flame baiting are amazing but if you have nothing to say regarding the topic (constructively) I urge you to please leave the thread and stop trying to start arguments.

Maybe Varian is trying to build relations between the Alliance and Horde. Coming up with demands would not help this in any way especially for the actions of Garrosh. Now maybe we'll see the horde reciprocate this kindness and return some lands to the alliance. Who knows?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandrox View Post
    Except BC was Horde favored, Wrath was Neutral, Cata was Horde favored, and MoP is Horde favored.
    Nah.

BC - Neutral

Wrath - Human

Cata - Orc

MoP - Orc
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Well, this is kinda good news for the Horde. When I learned MoP would end with Garrosh's downfall, I felt all we have and would accomplish for the glory of Hellscream's Horde would be moot once the tyrant has fallen. But it seems we actually get to keep it all. I'm glad for that much, though I agree it's a lore-fart for the Alliance to just walk out of Orgrimmar without even attempting to gain reparations.

At least you guys are gonna get Turalyon and Alleria back in the next expansion.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

I wonder if people realize how hypocritical they are on these forums.....amazing to me how the same people fighting the "elitest" crowd turn out to have the same exact attitude on other subjects as they portray "elitests" to have towards raiding......astonishing.

Honestly I used to be horde, now I'm alliance. and some posters on here are the exact reason I no longer play horde. the mentality is just "immature"?

I am an alliance and you don't see me whining about shit, so to generalize is pretty stupid imo. the horde replies on this thread is similar to the elitests posts about lfr...LOL

Different subject yet same attitudes on both ends of the spectrum? anyone see the point?

Tell me how BC was Horde favored. Wrath had Brann, Tirion, Arthas, Jaina, Rhonin, all as HUGE characters in the lore, ALL of whom ARE or WERE Alliance, not to MENTION you got to raid a freaking Horde capital. AGAIN.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's what I have to say to Alliance players: shut up. No one cares what you think anymore, and you brought it on yourselves.
    Chill out, man. Obviously some people care if they're being vocal. Players who pay and play this game have every right to express themselves whether they're Horde or Alliance. It's all a complete matter of perspective on what you view 'winning' as. Making comments like this just lumps you into the same category as the people you're trying to insult.

Edit: We are at the mercy of the developers. 'We brought this upon ourselves' is an unfair argument to use against us. Hell, it's unfair to use against anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Id say BC was just a neutral if not moreso than wotlk

Quote Originally Posted by Simulatio View Post
    A handful of people nut-busting about it on various forums does not equal popularity, and popularity does not equal good design.

Wrath had Brann, Tirion, Arthas, Jaina, Rhonin, all as HUGE characters in the lore, ALL of whom ARE or WERE Alliance
    The operative word being 'were'. Beyond Arthas and his position as the Lich King, none of those characters were in any way opposed to the Horde in WOTLK.

not to MENTION you got to raid a freaking Horde capital. AGAIN.
    Yeah, nah. Just as with Orgrimmar, we weren't "raiding a freaking Horde capital" at all; we were unwittingly helping the Horde take it back, and the very moment the Alliance thought otherwise with regard to dealing with Thrall/Sylvanas, Jaina conveniently ported them out.

but its ok for you to complain about another horde capital being raided? hypocritical yet again? some people need to refrain from posting

Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post
    No but I at least expected us to be told our lands were being returned even if it wasn't reflected and the horde had to agree to terms in order for us to leave.

We hold all the cards it literally makes 0 sense for Varian to leave empty handed
    well u could say that the horde owes the alliance a big one for something in the future
    Be passionate about the craft, achievements, events and community.
    But do not worship the machine, pedestal nor system.
    You cannot afford to be blind, for yourself and others.

Tell me how BC was Horde favored. Wrath had Brann, Tirion, Arthas, Jaina, Rhonin, all as HUGE characters in the lore, ALL of whom ARE or WERE Alliance, not to MENTION you got to raid a freaking Horde capital. AGAIN.
    The entirety of the Nagrand story line was horde-centric. Alliance were just there to follow the breadcrumbs back out.

Quote Originally Posted by Elementalkin View Post
    The Alliance will get their day. An Azshara or Burning Legion centric expansion should have Malfurion or Velen at the helm respectively.
    Malfurion was demoted to neutral status in the Firelands patch. You can bet your ass that Velen will also be 'neutral' when the Army of Light is amassed. Such is the fate for all great Alliance lore heroes.

Deleted
    I still dont understand how it ends...

Quote Originally Posted by silentender View Post
    If I remember correctly in classic Horde didn't even have enough quests to hit 60, and Alliance was heavily favored, as all of their quests were done first and given "Epic" experiences. Onyxia questline, Horde get "Lets find Rexxar" and Alliance get a epic questline to find Varian. TBC was very Alliance favored with many Alliance heavy characters and NPCs and the same goes for wrath. So the moment Horde gets the same treatment Alliance players start acting like the Horde were "Always" favored by blizzard, which isn't true, because most of the original WoW dev team, which has left, were very heavily Alliance favored, as can be seen by the treatment they received in earlier times in WoW.
    TBC and Wrath were not so alliance favored. They were balanced, because there wasnt any story developed in patches yet as it is now.
    First, TBC was on the old Orcish Homeworld after all.
    Second, wrath wasnt oriented anywhere, if it was, it was oriented on the Scourge, and not on alliance or horde.

If you really believe that the next expansion will focus on the Alliance, rather than the Horde rebuilding from its civil war, your pretty gullible.
    If you missed the part about me expecting them to botch it up (hint, when it comes to WoW and telling a story, I'm almost always feeling cynical), you're not paying attention.

BC was all about the Blood Elf redemption story. The Draenei's entire story arc was assisting the Blood Elves in restoring the Sunwell.
    Wrath was about Arthas. Arthas, amazingly enough, has ties TO BOTH FACTIONS. Alliance through the humans/dwarves/gnomes, Horde through blood elves and forsaken.

People just assume race = faction.
    Hes a human or night elf? Well hes obviously Alliance then.
    Except its not that simple.