10H Council questions

Hi guys. So we are making good progression on council. But frostbite sometimes still gives us trouble. So I just want to ask if there is any good idea to make it smoother.

Basically we are doing "stack -> solo soaking (cd/spam healing) -> stack -> solo" for this fight, and we are aiming at one frostbite per Frost King empowerment. And our raid combo is:

T: Blood DK x 2
    H: Druid, Shaman, Monk
    D: SV Hunter x 2, Aff lock, Demo lock (don't remember exactly), Boomkin

So my question is, is there any suggestion to any of the healers / dps about how to get through frostbite when he/she is soloing soak it? Like, specific talent/glyph choice, CD rotation, etc.

Thank you very much!
    Last edited by jasonleekungfu; 2013-07-17 at 09:58 PM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    How about you have a look in the other fresh thread regarding this encounter?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

If you can't immune it you need to brute force the parts where people aren't stacked with them using any CD at their disposal to reduce the damage while they are solo. Theres no easy answer.

Boomie gets unending resolve from warlock as symbi, make sure they do that!

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    If you can't immune it you need to brute force the parts where people aren't stacked with them using any CD at their disposal to reduce the damage while they are solo. Theres no easy answer.

Boomie gets unending resolve from warlock as symbi, make sure they do that!
    This is actually a very good thought. I didn't think about that cuz he usually symbiosis me (dk tank). Thank you very much!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valech View Post
    How about you have a look in the other fresh thread regarding this encounter?
    How about you have a look at my question instead of showing you are awesome by asking ppl to "go look at XXX"? Ppl have different questions regarding one fight. I'm sure you can find everything on Internet then what's the point for ppl to discuss? You are very rude.

we marked 4 people and used 3 stack points and rotated the person amongst them. (2 of the marked players are ranged and they are in the same stack group so that a triangle is always present) We also skip the second frostbite and 2 heal the encounter