10+ Year Old Account

Deadly poison 5.4

Did i miss something or is it really supposed to be ticking for 30k on pvp geared people? Literally just killed somebody with 3 shuriken tosses and poison ticks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dawawe View Post
    Did i miss something or is it really supposed to be ticking for 30k on pvp geared people? Literally just killed somebody with 3 shuriken tosses and poison ticks.
    Do you have the SoO scaling secondaries trinket on? It's having some issues right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugajak View Post
    Do you have the SoO scaling secondaries trinket on? It's having some issues right now.
    Not at the time i was out there trying to buy gear when i was attacked.

Lol, sounds perfect.

Lets practice some lines for if this obvious bug goes live.

"l2dispel"

"resilience will fix it"

"it's DEADLY poison, not INJURY poison!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Verain View Post
    "it's DEADLY poison, not INJURY poison!"
    Hahaha, that one is perfect.

doesn't sound too far fetched, I'm getting deep wound/rip ticks for 12-18k on live now, 30k+ crits, so I'd think (hope since that's where most of our damage comes from) DP would be doing the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dawawe View Post
    Not at the time i was out there trying to buy gear when i was attacked.
    Ah, so this is at least open-world and not in a BG/Arena? I'd be more curious what they do with the ilevel cap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its definitely possible. I've been killing people in a matter of seconds as Assassination on the ptr. Spec Prey on the Weak, Shadow Focus and Marked for Death. Make sure to reforge everything to mastery and gem yellow sockets full 360 mastery and orange slots as half agility half mastery. Open with Cheap Shot or Garrote > Vendetta/On Use Trinket > Mutilate > Rupture > Marked for Death > Kidney Shot > Mutilate. Most people will sit in this combo and expect to survive it. They're idiots. You can envenom instead of Kidney shotting if you think you're going to kill him.

Ele Shamans, Warriors, DK's, Rogues and MW monks will die in that if they don't do anything and just sit in it. Other classes like Shadow Priests, Mages, Hunters will use their defensive cool downs like Dispersion/Deterrence/Block way too late when the damage has already been done. Put it this way, if the Assassination Rogue gets an On use Trinket/Vendetta Venomous wounds debuff on you, you're going to die, no matter what you do unless you're some healer.

They need to nerf Assassination Rogues Mastery in pvp without effecting pve.

I dunno, I have to trinket a lot of dumb shit too. If some warrior comes up and swiftys me, I have to trink the shockwave or I will die in it. This sounds similar, and I'm not convinced this is an issue.

Hell, I'm excited about it. God forbid an assassination rogue actually be able to assassinate someone who "will use their defensive cooldowns way too late" or who "will sit in this combo and expect to survive it".

Sounds great!