Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dusselldorf View Post
    So to hell with the other honest dps who wait their turn. You're going to cut in from of them all and feel fine about it on top of making other healers carry your ass? You're a real piece of work.
    You do realise that all other dpsers get a faster queue time because he queued as healer instead of dps? You get less dpsers and more healers in the queue resulting in faster queues for everyone.

On the behalf of my warlock and hunter alt who do not have the option to queue as anything but dps, I thank him for making my queues shorter.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfriend View Post
    Yup. Because your logic is flawed. You are NOT taking a DPS spot.
    This is quite simple. If you dps you *are* taking a dps slot while depriving the raid of a heal spot. Furthermore, you are leapfrogging ahead of other dps in the que who are not nor ever will be grouped with you. You are right that logic is simple. Please use it. Queing as heals and dpsing is a self centered jackass move no matter how you slice it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dusselldorf View Post
    This is quite simple. If you dps you *are* taking a dps slot while depriving the raid of a heal spot. Furthermore, you are leapfrogging ahead of other dps in the que who are not nor ever will be grouped with you. You are right that logic is simple. Please use it. Queing as heals and dpsing is a self centered jackass move no matter how you slice it.
    If you queue as healer and dps you *are* taking a healer spot, not a dps spot.

Say we got the situation where we have 20 tanks, 42 healers and 200 dps in the queue, the limiting factor here is the healers. 42/6 equals to 7 full groups.
    For those groups we need 14 tanks and 119 dps. You are left with 6 tanks, 0 healers and 81 dps in the queue.

Now, if 18 of those 200 dps decide to queue as healer instead of dps and still dps, we instead get 10 full groups, since we had 60 people queuing as healer.
    In that case we need 20 tanks and 170 dps, leaving 0 tanks, 0 healers and 12 dps remaning in the queue.

The dpsers queueing as healing and dpsing is doing everyne else a favor by making the queue time shorter for everyone, especially other dpsers and they are giving other dpsers a higher priority in a queue since they have to compete with fewer other dpsers.

You should thank them, not bash them.

Quote Originally Posted by Navitas View Post
    Thankfully there are 3 (Tot) other LFRs I can que for
    Doh. I didn't even think of that. Guess it was time to sleep >.<
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

Best addon ever. Makes people aware of people suffering from delusions of grandeur who place more importance on satiating their own ego than in the success of the raid. Definitely a step in the right direction.
    Ignorant people will be ignorant, I guess.
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

Deleted
    Those self righteous ignorant bads are hopeless.
    It is so facepalm worthy when the LFR group kicks the heroic raider Elemental Shaman@180k DPS just because he queued as Healer, and then replace him with another useless-zombie-healer who is fighting to break 40k HPS because there is NOTHING TO HEAL IN LFR with 6 Healers.
    Get a clue, damnit.

How do people like you manage to cross the streets IRL without dying ?
    No, seriously.

Infracted; Reply to the post, not the poster. (Sonnillon)
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2013-07-19 at 04:27 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    LFRTools
    Announces specs/changes anything other than what they signed up to the LFR for, to the entire raid.

Makes quick note for people votekick or people trying to get out of what they are supposed to be doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfriend View Post
    Yup. Because your logic is flawed. You are NOT taking a DPS spot. You are taking a HEALER spot. In essence, you are MAKING THE WAIT SHORTER for other DPS because the group you joined can start that much sooner.

Logic isn't hard. Use it or you sound like a fool.
    Yes logic you have none... sorry but your sounding like selfish douche. Your are indeed taking a healing spot. a HEALING spot is ment ot perform the job of a HEALER. NOT to dps. your logic is flawed and i prefer if people like you do not queue for LFR at all.

So logic is not hard. But it seems you have none.

Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    The pre-WotLK Mind Flay animation. 2nd biggest reason for rolling a Priest, biggest obviously being Shadowform. Anyone who uses Glyph of Shadow should reroll Hunter, filthy blasphemers.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would say no, as there is times where it is agreed that some change specs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly33 View Post
    The dpsers queueing as healing and dpsing is doing everyne else a favor by making the queue time shorter for everyone, especially other dpsers and they are giving other dpsers a higher priority in a queue since they have to compete with fewer other dpsers.

You should thank them, not bash them.
    In theory maybe, but in practice these types of people typically slow the raid down if you get enough of them at once or don't have enough skilled players to make up the difference so it doesn't really matter if they speed the queue up by any amount of time. Most of the times I see this type of behavior the person trying to DPS in a healer spot isn't even making the top 10, let alone the top 5, so they aren't even "earning" the right to queue as the wrong thing and they aren't speeding up shit.

If you have to wipe to a boss even once because people aren't in the proper roles you're already at a net loss for time compared to waiting in queue a tiny bit longer and just doing the fights right in the first place.

While my heart goes out to you on being screwed over like that -- damn, you're pretty awesome, Doffy. Personally I'd have slacked off and just let everyone wipe -- but this is also why I haven't actually healed anything since BC. Screw that noise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneru View Post
    Back in Molten Core in Vanilla, about 20 people up and the rest still being ressed. Cidet, our rogue, goes in stealth and moves up to Ragnaros. About 5 seconds later, Ragnaros aggroes and starts killing all of us again. Everyone is pissed and I whisper Cidet "wtf happened?!". All he replies me is...

"Target has no pockets"

Quote Originally Posted by Shauni View Post
    Best option (for me) :
    Specialization are locked when you enter. If you want to respec, you use a feature called "asking for specialization change" wich prompt a vote windows for...Let's say... 10 people at random. If they (or even the majority) agreed, BOOM you respec.
    Doesn't solve the problem at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't need 6 healers for LFR. When I go in there, you have 2-3 healers doing any significant amount of hps. The rest is either being bored and afking because there's nothing to heal or producing ample amounts of overheal.

There's actually been a case when a paladin who was keeping up in heals with me whispered and asked if he could go dps because he saw that his healing wasn't needed and that the bosses would go down more efficiently if he contributed to the kill in a different way.

For as long as the boss dies and nobody dies from lack of heals (derping on Durumu's maze is NOT dying due to lack of heals, ladies and gentlemen!), respeccing to dps was a good idea.

My worst nightmare is an LFR where all my fellow healers are well-geared and attentive. It's so booooooooooooring, it makes me want to cry.

Quote Originally Posted by Lithix View Post
    LFRTools
    Announces specs/changes anything other than what they signed up to the LFR for, to the entire raid.

Makes quick note for people votekick or people trying to get out of what they are supposed to be doing.
    god damn i hate this spam - nobody cares about it and havent seen even once anyone kicked cuase of it but it spams on each fight ><

Quote Originally Posted by Seriss View Post
    You don't need 6 healers for LFR. When I go in there, you have 2-3 healers doing any significant amount of hps. The rest is either being bored and afking because there's nothing to heal or producing ample amounts of overheal.

this especially if one is disc other is holy pala (raid geared) - there is literaly nothing to heal on most bosses with few exeptions -_- funny is if one of them is starting to play retard card and starts spaming "wtf rest of healer is doin im solo healing this" ofc your solo healing this couse your shields are more then any dmg ongoing there and there is literlay nothing to heal -_-
    Last edited by kamuimac; 2013-07-18 at 02:52 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    god damn i hate this spam - nobody cares about it and havent seen even once anyone kicked cuase of it but it spams on each fight ><
    Wait, does that stupid addon spam in raid chat? I would insta kick anyone with that addon in that case, would just get annoyed by it.

Auto kick? no. Lock folks into either dps, heal or tank specs in line with what they queued up as, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Auto kick? no. Lock folks into either dps, heal or tank specs in line with what they queued up as, yes.
    What if I want to do a guild LFR or something where we can have a solo tank and 2 healers?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would have healed everyone except the people who respecced from heals to dps, and had a good laugh at their comeuppance.

Quote Originally Posted by Taiyoken View Post
    What if I want to do a guild LFR or something where we can have a solo tank and 2 healers?
    Tough luck. At least LFR will be clean.

Deleted
    I would absolutely love to solo or two-heal LFR. You are one lucky person.
    Indeed ._.

If you don't like solo healing, you could just leave and reque.