Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Where is Ji Firepaw's sound file?
    Also to I hope they do a climax patch with 5.5 and then have 6.0 the next pre-patch for WoW until the next expansion.
    Oh and to is Theramore changed to like they did for the pre-patch for Mists, because I want the zone of Dustwallow Marsh to change and then its gonna be like the Alliance can have another base of operations in the place.
    For the Horde!

voljin sounds like the bad guy :P

Garrosh is the one with the unmitigated stupidity and/or bad taste to let Magatha anywhere near him, to trust her in the least bit.

Deleted
    Monthak and Thok sound files seem to be hinting on yaungol joining the horde like tuanka did... I mean unless he was lying through his teeth and stabs you in the back the moment you let him out of the cage.

Quote Originally Posted by Zambooka View Post
    To be fair, they've done a good job keeping the new Warchief's identity a secret. There are so few candidates, but still ... No idea who it's going to be.
    Getting sneakier at hiding stuff aren't they? First the Sawziland thing and now this.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

Idd they are not giving us any info's about new Warcheaf.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Kyurem View Post
    It wasn't Cairne's stupidity and it wasn't Garrosh. It was Magatha, and Baine knows that.
    So why is he talking about wanting vengeance for what Garrosh did to his father if in reality Magatha is to blame? Is Baine delusional?

10+ Year Old Account
    "I beg of you, set us free! The strenght of my clan shall be yours, just open this door".
    "BURN THEM ALL! BURN THEM TO ASH!".
    ...Ain't opening that door.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    So why is he talking about wanting vengeance for what Garrosh did to his father if in reality Magatha is to blame? Is Baine delusional?
    He never liked Garrosh, he knows Magatha poisoned his blade, it does not change the fact that his beloved father died at the hands of Hellscream. He outright tells Garrosh in their conversation after he retook Thunderbluff, that he would love to fight him, but restraints himself for his people and in memory of his father.

New warchief probably wont be appointed until 5.5
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

I also have a feeling that we just won't get any new Warchief until later on...

Also a question to dataminers, is there really no new music/soundtracks yet for 5.4? :/

Kinda worries me that they will mostly use the old 5.1 music...

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    I don't think Baine necessarily wants to kill Garrosh because he believes he killed Cairne (as he knows Magatha is directly responsible for poisoning Gorehowl), although I'm sure he holds Garrosh part to blame regardless as their duel was the cause of his death in any case. Baine's main beef with Garrosh is that when confronted, Garrosh admitted that it was the loss of a brave warrior and friend to the Horde that he regretted, just the loss of his personal honor due to Magatha's treachery. Garrosh couldn't care less that he killed Cairne, or cost Baine his father, he was just incensed that Magatha denied him a clear victory and kill. So yeah, I can see Baine wanting to kill Garrosh for it - especially after everything else that's gone down since then.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Again this nonsense about Baine getting vengeance for his father? Cairne's own stupidity cost him his life, don't blame Garrosh for it. God, I wish Blizzard would stop forcing this stupidity upon people.
    Garrosh was still the one who killed Cairne, so killing Garrosh would avenge Cairne, even if Garrosh didn't know about the poison, and even if Baine does know how it all went down.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    New warchief probably wont be appointed until 5.5
    Judging from Wrathion's soundfiles, he will be appointed in 5.4

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jshadow View Post
    Monthak and Thok sound files seem to be hinting on yaungol joining the horde like tuanka did... I mean unless he was lying through his teeth and stabs you in the back the moment you let him out of the cage.
    Since he yells "BURN THEM ALL!!!!" 2 seconds after, he's lying :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Klaxxar View Post
    Also to I hope they do a climax patch with 5.5 and then have 6.0 the next pre-patch for WoW until the next expansion.
    Oh and to is Theramore changed to like they did for the pre-patch for Mists, because I want the zone of Dustwallow Marsh to change and then its gonna be like the Alliance can have another base of operations in the place.
    Ji, Gelbin and Gallywix apparently all have soundfiles, I haven't heard them myself though. And no change for Theramore.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Guy was knocked the fuck out by the Garrosh's forces according to Alysa or w/e so I'm inclined to believe he won't have one lol. She confesses yada yada and yeah takes him away if I remember correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Zambooka View Post
    To be fair, they've done a good job keeping the new Warchief's identity a secret. There are so few candidates, but still ... No idea who it's going to be.
    I'm still wondering if we're actually even going to find out at the end of this expansion. If Blizz was narratively clever, they'd simply wait and make that revelation part of the next expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    ...Baine's main beef with Garrosh is that ...
    I see what you did there.

Still he put his anger to helping the Siege of Orgrimmar and I actually hope they make Magatha a villain to and have a raid or dungeon with her and making her tribe finally be wiped out and the good Grimtotem staying with the Horde.
    The only good Grimtotem is a dead Grimtotem

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    I'm still wondering if we're actually even going to find out at the end of this expansion. If Blizz was narratively clever, they'd simply wait and make that revelation part of the next expansion.
    Wrathion claims that Varian allowed them to pick a new one, which kinda hints at the fact that they... Well did.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by I make people mad View Post
    Guy was knocked the fuck out by the Garrosh's forces according to Alysa or w/e so I'm inclined to believe he won't have one lol. She confesses yada yada and yeah takes him away if I remember correctly.
    Oh, how interesting... Don't suppose you have a link to her soundfiles or something?

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...sa-Rotun-Zaela

Should be here like it kinda made me sad :P granted I'm sure he lives obviously.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I make people mad View Post
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...sa-Rotun-Zaela

Should be here like it kinda made me sad :P granted I'm sure he lives obviously.
    Ah splendid, much obliged /tip of the hat.

EDIT: Aww, none of the clips work
    Last edited by Venziir; 2013-07-18 at 02:52 PM.