Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Wrathion claims that Varian allowed them to pick a new one, which kinda hints at the fact that they... Well did.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, how interesting... Don't suppose you have a link to her soundfiles or something?

Well it doesn't necessarily mean the he let them that instant pick a new one.
    Might have been something more in the line of: "Alliance, we are leaving, let them rebuild themselves and pick a new leader for themselves"
    Jaina:" What?! U mad bro? wtf?"

And so they are in the process of choosing, can be a possibility.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did Vol'jin just say Tyrande or Turunda?
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    Did Vol'jin just say Tyrande or Turunda?
    Does it really matter in the end? She might aswell not exist.

He says "maan" instead of "mon". I'm outraged.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

Deleted
    I honestly do love the fact that Blizzard is playing its card VERY close to its chest about who the next Warchief is, I'd imagine that only a very select few know, and those on the cinematic team most likely.

Sigh, listening to Vol'jin just reinforces that I don't want that fool to be Warchief.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just...play..the...game. The cycle of hypocrisy on this communities fansites is fast approaching the level of being impossible to deal with for me.

"I hate this game, I hate Blizzard, SCREW them I QUIT FOREVER..... is the new warchief revealed yet guys?".
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

Quote Originally Posted by Anjerith View Post
    Just...play..the...game. The cycle of hypocrisy on this communities fansites is fast approaching the level of being impossible to deal with for me.

"I hate this game, I hate Blizzard, SCREW them I QUIT FOREVER..... is the new warchief revealed yet guys?".
    I second this....