Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Anyone got Blizzard Licensing Panel (Hall 6BCF) livestream?

Happening in a few minutes, searched the interwebs and found one CoverItLive which is on full capacity: http://www.blizzplanet.com/blog/comm...ng-panel-video

Anyone got a working video livestream or at least twitter/blog?

10+ Year Old Account
    Dont think they livestream ComicCon panels. You might find random youtube videos later though.

What's it about, will they be showing new games/expansions or something?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    MMO-Champ will probably have a news post up within an hour of the conclusion.

If it's something major (Expansion V for some bizarre reason) then it'll probably be up immediately at the conslusion.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope Toys Books / Lore and Stuff like every year.

And every year people specualate about Expac annoucments ><

https://twitter.com/mumper/status/357959514156306432

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Nope Toys Books / Lore and Stuff like every year.

And every year people specualate about Expac annoucments ><

https://twitter.com/mumper/status/357959514156306432
    It's always pretty funny that anyone would expect an expansion announcement at a convention besides Blizzards own hype convention.

10+ Year Old Account
    PS - now that the new surprise goodies are announced and not top secret anymore, someone buy me that comiccon-exclusive plush zergling. I need it.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Blizzplanet will upload the panel right after its done. I hope they have some new good comic/novel in the works.

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    PS - now that the new surprise goodies are announced and not top secret anymore, someone buy me that comiccon-exclusive plush zergling. I need it.
    Already bought and shipped you an imaginary one, Tziva!

10+ Year Old Account
    What do I get in return?
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

A few days ago I heard whispers across the internet about a possible Wrathion book

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    Already bought and shipped you an imaginary one, Tziva!
    You get a pass. You remain one of only two people on earth who has delivered on my demands for a hippopotamus.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    What do I get in return?
    A thumbs up.

Or, in this newfangled technical age, how about a "+1"?

LOOKS GUYS YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW SERIOUSLY AMAZINGLY CUTE THIS THING IS OKAY IT IS A ZERGLING THAT I CAN HUG AS MUCH AS I WANT.

Also I think it's reversible and turns into something else that is probably less cute. If you're the kind of person who doesn't like adorable things.

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mech View Post
    It's always pretty funny that anyone would expect an expansion announcement at a convention besides Blizzards own hype convention.
    A lot of people use two main logic points to claim "next convention will be the expansion reveal."

1. Blizzard also will likely announce the Diablo 3 expansion this year. Perhaps even announce the final SC2 expansion.

1 Rebuttal. There is a flaw with this logic point, though. Diablo 3 is a mixed bag of emotions, and WoW is Blizz's biggest game no matter if it's losing subs or not. They'd want to save their biggest announcement for Blizzcon, and with Titan shelved, that would be Expansion V.

2. Blizz wants the expansion out sooner, and in order to do all the needed testing they would have to announce it months before Blizzcon. They'll just announce the start of Beta at Blizzcon.

2 Rebuttal. This one also falls into the above rebuttal, but also represents a flaw in their logic. They assume EV will have a full F&F Alpha. MoP had an Alpha, but not with Friends and Family. An internal Alpha has less chance of leaking, and can be done BEFORE the reveal at Blizzcon.

Also I think it's reversible and turns into something else that is probably less cute. If you're the kind of person who doesn't like adorable things.
    Probably a baneling?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    2. Blizz wants the expansion out sooner, and in order to do all the needed testing they would have to announce it months before Blizzcon. They'll just announce the start of Beta at Blizzcon.

Or...

The pull an Apple & announce the product & ship it at the same time.

The blizzard equivalent would be announcing the expansion & beginning of the beta at the same time at Blizzcon. That or they announce beta starting soon & having the actual beta starting <~2 weeks after blizzcon announcement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heywoods View Post
    Probably a baneling?

- - - Updated - - -

Or...

The pull an Apple & announce the product & ship it at the same time.

The blizzard equivalent would be announcing the expansion & beginning of the beta at the same time at Blizzcon. That or they announce beta starting soom & having the actual beta starting <~2 weeks after blizzcon announcement.
    Yeah, that could be done. I'm taking the safer option and assuming there'll be another required Annual Pass to get in. So they'll wait a month to let people sign up.

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    I'm taking the safer option and assuming there'll be another required Annual Pass to get in.
    The annual pass was never required for beta access. It only guaranteed it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heywoods View Post
    Probably a baneling?
    That would be acceptable. Banelings are cute too.

Honestly I just don't remember what it was. I think I was too busy making giddy SQUEEEE noises over the zergling itself.

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    The annual pass was never required for beta access. It only guaranteed it.
    The turnout for it was so great though that they actually had a surplus of testers.

Good news since a lot of testers quit after leveling to 90 on a Pandaren Monk.

I assume the panel ended by now... Was there anything interesting? I saw a poster who said he is there now, maybe there are more like that or someone who found info about it somewhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    I assume the panel ended by now... Was there anything interesting? I saw a poster who said he is there now, maybe there are more like that or someone who found info about it somewhere.
    Best we could hope for is a novel that gives us some insight into the next expansion. Obviously a Wrathion novel would give major points to a Legion expansion. Tyrande would give points to Azshara.