Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reglitch View Post
    Only thing to do on megaera is set up your TFT as well as possible, that means getting it active and having 4 chi for when the first tick of damage comes.
    I thought we had to play with Chi burst and eventually Chi torpedo... ? On our first attempt I tried using SCK but went oom way too fast.
    I used tft except on last rampage actually but my ReM refresh sucked on third, my fault i guess, but i might have been out of range (was with tank on green head, fw for LMG)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hycaria View Post
    I thought we had to play with Chi burst and eventually Chi torpedo... ? On our first attempt I tried using SCK but went oom way too fast.
    I used tft except on last rampage actually but my ReM refresh sucked on third, my fault i guess, but i might have been out of range (was with tank on green head, fw for LMG)
    You do, basically you pop TFT, expend your charges of CT & Chi Burst and ensure you have 4 chi for the apex of your Renewing Mist count (WA can help with tracking this). When that moment comes all you need to do is pop two uplifts, chi brew and another two uplifts. It's an insane amount of healing for such little mana.

Do we know if the new RJW causes Muscle Memory?

Also, I'm kind of worried because of that GC tweet.

I think he is trolling

Quote Originally Posted by fps90 View Post
    Do we know if the new RJW causes Muscle Memory?

Also, I'm kind of worried because of that GC tweet.
    Taking a nerf to our mana-regen shouldn't be a shock.

Deleted
    Indeed, it also shouldn't be anything to complain about. It leaves them room to actually fix our issues instead of being able to point to it as a reason as to why they're there.

Indeed, it also shouldn't be anything to complain about. It leaves them room to actually fix our issues instead of being able to point to it as a reason as to why they're there.
    I've raided with 7k spirit w/o horridons or the LMG. The axe they would have to take to our regen to hurt someone at my gear level would absolutely dominate lesser geared players. (my H TF horridons enjoys proc'ing in 3-5 stacks...200k mana from a trinket? Ridiculous.) more haste will make it even better. Next patch amp trinket + horridons will be insane regen. Since there isn't a good second trinket ATM, horridons will be mine if we get a nerf to regen.

It also could be him trolling, they've yet to fix any of our issues this entire expansion and I don't expect them to start at the last raid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gnorrior View Post
    I've raided with 7k spirit w/o horridons or the LMG. The axe they would have to take to our regen to hurt someone at my gear level would absolutely dominate lesser geared players. (my H TF horridons enjoys proc'ing in 3-5 stacks...200k mana from a trinket? Ridiculous.) more haste will make it even better. Next patch amp trinket + horridons will be insane regen. Since there isn't a good second trinket ATM, horridons will be mine if we get a nerf to regen.

It also could be him trolling, they've yet to fix any of our issues this entire expansion and I don't expect them to start at the last raid.
    Yeah I've already talked about how retarded the nuke to our efficiency would need to be to even touch a well geared monk, they can't really change one without the other without putting us well below druids/shamans/paladins v2.0.

Well I think we've needed a fix to our entire toolkit for awhile now. We've been held together by duct tape, with the power of a railgun to do everything. Need to perform open heart surgery? You have a railgun. Need to blow someone up? You have a railgun. Need to take out one target? You have a railgun. Welcome to the MW spec, where one tool fixes everything...or doesn't.
    That's our healing toolkit, combined with literally no reliance on mana. (As long as you don't spam jab or surging mist, I suppose.)

Deleted
    That's a pretty accurate analogy I guess, except the railgun has a 20% chance to hit who you want it to under normal circumstances

Well idk if you know but ReM only goes on around 7-8 out of a 25 person raid which means... 20% seems close enough :P

Notes regarding RJW:

> heals for the same amount as SCK
    > with 32.15% haste RJW ticks every .57 sec for 3.41 sec (7 heals), SCK ticks every .57 sec for 1.7 sec (4 heals)
    > you can move with it active (and roll and stuff)
    > can do other things (cast ReM, Expel, Soothing, Surging etc)

I'm not sure if this is actually enough to make it better than CT which is effectively a free AoE heal every 10 sec or so.

Deleted
    It's not good enough.

Worth noting:

t16 shoulders are spirit + mastery, red + yellow sockets
    t16 chest is spirit + crit, red + yellow + blue sockets
    t16 gloves are spirit + haste, 2 red sockets
    t16 legs are spirit + mastery, yellow + yellow sockets

Not sure about helm.

Deleted
    Also, little off-topic but I finally got started on a web front end here. If people could take a look at it while I'm in bed and get back to me with some constructive criticism (preferably via PM) it'd be a great help, it's not much at the minute and here's all I know is wrong with it;

-Filters out players who aren't monks, players who aren't 90, but has no protection for agility gear being equipped or wrong spec.
    -Help/about/contact buttons aren't implemented.
    -healing/damage/trinket calculations have yet to be added
    -Pressing enter won't trigger the import button
    -Header hiding button isn't immediately apparant
    -US monks don't get the pretty character icon

Mainly looking for feedback on aesthetics and how it feels to press the buttons (i.e. are the transitions quick enough or are they too quick? does your monitor display it properly? does it feel cramped?). Would also especially like feedback on what to make the trinket icon since the little flame isn't cutting it

tia

It's not good enough.
    will at least be a better choice than xuen for fights we can't torpedo i think. numbers still are not final, so having another instant chi generator that heals while we cast other things sounds really nice if they increase the healing. if we can sustain it mana wise i can see it being very powerful in certain situations. imagine big aoe stacked damage. you hit that while doing you normal renewing uplift spam and it heals while giving you chi while you are still casting uplift etc etc!!! i could just be underestimating the power of chi torpedo as i always do >.<

I can barely read my stats, please use a different background behind the stats than the rest of the page 0.0

- - - Updated - - -

You cant keep casting uplift. In those scenarios you sohuld be using SCK for chi. Now it isn't spammable. Your spammable AOE chi generator now generates chi at 1/2 the speed, for a 80% total healing increase per chi, on a spell which generates half its healing from chi. I guess it has potential...but it looks absolutely terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by gnorrior View Post
    I can barely read my stats, please use a different background behind the stats than the rest of the page 0.0

- - - Updated - - -

You cant keep casting uplift. In those scenarios you sohuld be using SCK for chi. Now it isn't spammable. Your spammable AOE chi generator now generates chi at 1/2 the speed, for a 80% total healing increase per chi, on a spell which generates half its healing from chi. I guess it has potential...but it looks absolutely terrible.
    How can you not keep casting uplift? You can be at 3 chi. pop RJW. go to 4 chi. uplift twice. chi brew and uplift twice more. all the while maintaining your "SCK".
    There are situations in which SCK is better, prolonged aoe phases where the faster chi generation is relevent. And there are situations where RJW will be better, Short Burst periods where chi generation has little to no impact.

guess this is the GC nerf from twitter? or has this been in for awhile?

"Mana Tea now restores 2% of maximum mana per stack (down from 4%)."

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/10158897/#monk

also:

•Chi Brew now restores 2 Chi, has a 45-second cooldown (down from 1.5 minutes), and generate stacks of Brew/Teas based on the Monk's specialization. •Brewmaster: 5 stacks of Elusive Brew•Mistweaver: 2 stacks of Mana Tea•Windwalker: 2 stacks of Tigereye Brew

and NYI glyphs are replacing old glyphs instead of added new ones:
    Glyph of Uplift has been replaced by Glyph of Targeted Expulsion. Glyph of Targeted Expulsion allows Expel Harm to be used on other players.

That's what you get for complaining about not needing spirit... I don't get it.