Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Now if only they had an equivalent raptor glyph for Ghost Wolf my life would be complete.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Wonder, how long it takes till all the new glyphs on AH
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

Quote Originally Posted by Grubjuice View Post
    Or take Enhancement, where you have literally 20 sources of damage. Who needs 20 sources of damage? and no resource other than spell cooldowns and stacking procs?

Warriors, DKs, Hunters, ferals, Rogues, Windwalkers, and Rets, they all get some resource that they build with one class of attack (rage, runic power, focus, combo points, chi, holy power) and spend with another class of attack. Ferals, monks and rogues get another resource that builds over time and instead of relying on cooldowns for their basic attacks. Why are Enhancement the only physical DPS in the game whos only resources are stacks of Maelstrom Weapon and Searing Flames?
    So whats your point again?
    Maelstrom Weapon works basically almost exacly just like paladins holy power, just without "secondary resource art" which you can make by yourself anyway with help of various addons. Holy Power started just like that, as stacking buff- then they made it display as some kind of "combo points".

I agree that shamans could use some spicying but you QQat wrong things.

Deleted
    http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/glyphs?filter-build=17205
    Glyph of Elemental Familiars
    Summons a random Fire, Water, or Nature familiar. Familiars of different types have a tendency to fight each other.
    woop woop. finally something great for minor glyphs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rangar View Post
    Now if only they had an equivalent raptor glyph for Ghost Wolf my life would be complete.
    I'm kind of wishing that they will bake this into the other spirit raptors glyph.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rarch View Post
    You're right, I didn't think about Elemental Focus. I've never used it for healing on purpose, but maybe with the 5.4 changes, it'll be worth tracking it with a Weak Aura and dropping HR on the first charge since you can keep the buffed HR up as long as you like.
    Won't happen either because if you read carefully enough it says "single target healing spell". Except if you mean to reduce HR's manacost in which case I don't really know if it applies or not^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know when Blizzard intends to make the new Shaman glyphs available for testing?

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Anyone know when Blizzard intends to make the new Shaman glyphs available for testing?
    only blizzard knows this but I guess as soon as they are finished

Probably next build or the one after.

they've been added to the Patch Notes, so unless they find a bug with one I'm guessing they'll be implemented in the next build.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by Naphtha View Post
    So....that new Frost Shock glyph....does it mean it's unsynced from ES/FS?!?
    Had that thught also. Maybe after using FrS, your general shock cooldown is reduced by two seconds, but not after es/fs.
    Glyph of Grounding Totem now increases the cooldown of Grounding Totem after reflecting a harmful spell by 20 seconds (down from a 35-second cooldown increase).
    Found this one interesting. With the heavily reduced downside of the glyph, would it prove a viable choice? Together with TR, the cooldown would be ~25 seconds, the same as an unlgpyhed, untalented grounding totem, while gaining a spellreflect.
    Glyph of Elemental Familiars: Summons a random Fire, Water, or Nature familiar. Familiars of different types have a tendency to fight each other.
    I wonder how that familiar is summoned. Does it pop out after activating that glyph, and after that everytime you log in?
    Glyph of Rain of Frogs: Allows the Shaman to summon a rain storm of frogs at a targeted location.
    So a rain of frogs heals us and our allies?
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

Quote Originally Posted by Omanley View Post
    Had that thught also. Maybe after using FrS, your general shock cooldown is reduced by two seconds, but not after es/fs.
    once back in time shock triggered a different cd and it was as you describe.
    so fs and es trigger the usual 5s cd and frs triggers the 3s cd.

Quote Originally Posted by Omanley View Post
    I wonder how that familiar is summoned. Does it pop out after activating that glyph, and after that everytime you log in?
    Probably will add a new spell to spellbook to summon one

Quote Originally Posted by Ize View Post
    That's what I'm thinking
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    Please just redesign the spectal wolf or arctic wolf or give us a new alternative. That would really be a nice minor.

Quote Originally Posted by Ize View Post
    Yeah just like the Monk cloud. Same treatment for rain of frogs (probably).