Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shangalar View Post
    I think Mages are also theoretically able to form water into our somewhat sentient water elementals (Jaina - Tides of War - created a tsunami which turned out to be just a superpowered mass of water elementals)
    Kinda my thought, so we should be able to name it.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Lol @ people complaining about this. This took no dev time. The model was made in Cata or w/e. It probably took 2 minutes to whip up the glyph.

It's a nice minor glyph and more classes need little things like this. Be happy.
    Last edited by Dald; 2013-07-11 at 08:48 PM.
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

Glyph of Water Shaping - you no longer summon elementals, but learn how to shape and animate water itself, which increases the health of your Water Elemental by 40%, and allows it to cast while moving. When in Assist mode and in combat, commanding your Water Elemental to Follow will cause it to stay near you and autocast Waterbolt when your target is in range. You can also name your Water Elemental.

Quote Originally Posted by Shullski View Post
    For those who happened to not see, it looks like we're finally getting an optional cosmetic change for our water elemental! Pretty excited...hope to see more cosmetic changes for mage, really think we need more love with flashy things.

http://ptr.wowdb.com/spells/146976-g...al#17153-17169

That's a Bound Water Elemental. This is the Unbound one:

Quote Originally Posted by pyrostorm9001 View Post
    Checking front page of mmo champ and I
    JIZZED IN MY PANTS.
    sure its not a mini Lei Shei or mini ele but I
    JIZZED IN MY PANTS

JIZZED IN MY PANTS!

LOL

This is the kind of post the universe needs more of.

Honestly, I think that's pretty damned cool. If they make enough of these cool minor glyphs, we'll need a 4th slot!

new model? from blizzard? old water elemental without shackles inc xD
    Last edited by Endus; Today at 10:40 PM. Reason: Editing to change questionable phrasing to adorable puppies

Quote Originally Posted by xBreak View Post
    This post was almost as bad as you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    The clueless commentary from the shortsighted peanut gallery is getting to me.
    My youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/Krystafal

Deleted
    To be honest, I want the Water Elemental gone. I preferred it when it was a cooldown in TBC, but since it was made permanent, it's been really annoying imo.

"They shouldn't waste time on this crap!"
    It couldn't have taken more than 5 minutes, calm your tits

Quote Originally Posted by Aerodyne View Post
    To be honest, I want the Water Elemental gone. I preferred it when it was a cooldown in TBC, but since it was made permanent, it's been really annoying imo.
    And now you can make it tiny.

As long as it's not in the way, I don't mind it too much. It's shit on live because it's so fucking huge with the glyph AND it follows you.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Any way to obtain these new ele glyphs on the ptr? or does anyone know of a scribe that has them?

Quote Originally Posted by pyrostorm9001 View Post
    Any way to obtain these new ele glyphs on the ptr? or does anyone know of a scribe that has them?
    I'm assuming it's from research. So retarded when all the other ones probs are too.

Did NO ONE on the Dev/PTR team think "Huh, maybe we should put these on one of the Flaskataurs so people could test them"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Just tried all 3 researches and didn't get anything. Looks like you just can't get them yet.
    MB: Asus Maximus V Extreme CPU: 3770k@4.5Ghz custom water loop GPU: Gigabyte GTX 680 RAM: Corsair 4x4GB 1600Mhz 7-8-8-24
    SSD: Samsung 830 256GB PSU: Corsair AX850 CASE: Corsair 800D
    Armory

You'd think that a mage would have a BOUND elemental, and not unbound, seeing as how it is summoned.