Page 73 of 121 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidsteel View Post
    I'm glad that people are doing this, maybe it will make less people buy the items and will make sure Blizzard doesn't repeat their mistake again.
    What the fuck it doesn't do anything do... ALL IT WILL DO IS FIX THE LFR TOOL that's all that will happen. If it makes money why the F would you NOT try it again? It's strictly business

Tell me do you think they did shit with TRH? No they fucking added the lion then the Golden noodle what makes you think this will be ANY diffirent?

Use logic god dammit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Sure. Hand me one.

Just kidding.
    already gave 2 away.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    The VK could in fact be removed, and if replaced correctly, it would be a huge improvement.
    Remove VK, replace with:
    check toons against their activity.
    shorten the DC auto kick timer.
    block spec change while inside the instance.

The only thing left then would be the grievers that are pulling trash and such on purpose to cause a raid wipe. But maybe there's a smart solution for them as well..
    You want a system to differentiate a VK based on an accidental ninjapull versus a grieving one? How would such a thing even work without being free of problems in itself? Current VK is okay except the stupid immunity thing and perhaps the number of votes needed for a kick. If the majority want to kick someone out for wearing a fancy dress helm so be it, and to be honest think yourself lucky you wont have to be in their company any longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    already gave 2 away.

Nice, nice.

Now, just to go with the mentality of the people who support the kicking of people who wear these helmets.

"This will teach these moneyless types-ah who do not want to wear helmets!"

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Primus View Post
    simply because i love it the way it is and gonna fight to keep it like this.
    By ruining it for others?

People like you are what's wrong with the community in this game.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    already gave 2 away.
    Thank you so much :P

Now time to make people mad just like my signature name wear this shit all day and watch others foam

LES DO THIS

Quote Originally Posted by Krolikn View Post
    They deserve it for telling Blizzard that its fine to rip people off with these silly prices. I don't care that its "their money", they are making it worse for everyone long term.

Way to be childish. Its nothing to do with being poor. Its about not willingly bending over and getting ripped off by Blizzard for a few pixels.
    What a childish way to rob people off their freedom to choose who they want to support for themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    Are you really looking for logic in a game that sends you dragons via the mail service?...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    the blues on EU forums are just CMs, basically mods. no Devs post on the EU forums sadly. they might read them, but it would be nice if some of the devs posted on it.
    I understand, that a dev post would give a different impression. Yet they still read them though
    And if you read what I wrote initially, it isn't really relevant whether a dev responds or not.
    I suggested a well worded and polite feedback in the official forums as mature response. I suggested that such response has more chance to influence other players to refrain from buying, than vote kicking players and what not in the game. Grieving those who already purchased wouldn't do a thing either. Their transaction is complete.
    And no one would give a damn about it who hasn't bought just yet.
    The sparkle pony was controversial as well, on day one... Lot's of hatred seen everywhere. And yet, still people who felt like it still bought it.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by kazih View Post
    What kind of non-childish/petty protest would you suggest then?
    Don't buy the helmet/unsub while explaining in the reason box why you think transmog helmets for real money is an incredibly bad thing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duster505 View Post
    Just heard that quite a few ppl have now been kicked out of both LFRs and LFGs for wearing the Blizzard store helmets they bought for 15$. What do you guys think of that ?

All I can say about it is that I can well understand ppl for doing that. There are some very heated discussions going on and I think Blizzard just went totally overboard in implementing these items, their pricing and the fact that most players are now realising that in game micro transaction is soon to follow.

Right now I think there is a big majority of players that do not like WOW to have this ingame store on top of subscription. So Blizzard forcing these items in without actually having laid the ground for it - just backfired badly.

Personally - I think it can only be a good thing to see players flex their power in game like this. It will hopefully get the developers and the corporate minds actually thinking about the players before they decide to create a new business model for a game .... without even asking the players what they thought of it.

Edit. Adding a link to gamebreaker.tv where they talk about one such incident and the general effect that the helms and the talk of ingame store are having in the community.

http://www.gamebreaker.tv/video-game...legendary-135/
    You think it's ok to kick ppl from a group just because those kicked had something that the kickers didn't have? That's as pathetic as killing your neighbour because he has that awesome home-theater that you can't afford.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Community with major corporation apogolists..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by madrox View Post
    You want a system to differentiate a VK based on an accidental ninjapull versus a grieving one? How would such a thing even work without being free of problems in itself? Current VK is okay except the stupid immunity thing and perhaps the number of votes needed for a kick. If the majority want to kick someone out for wearing a fancy dress helm so be it, and to be honest think yourself lucky you wont have to be in their company any longer.
    I frankly don't care what other people put as looks on their toons. That's extremely immature..
    And for the griefers, I didn't provide a solution, because I don't have one.
    The other examples however would be an improvement. I also never said VK SHOULD be removed. I Just said it could be removed IF.. Quite a difference
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted
    I'm gonna start kicking Death Knights from my LFR group. That will show Blizzard and they will have to take them out the game. Then I'm going to start on those hunters. Soon we will have a WoW without stupid cash shops and DKs and hunters. Long live VKing!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Solidsteel View Post
    I'm glad that people are doing this, maybe it will make less people buy the items and will make sure Blizzard doesn't repeat their mistake again.
    It's only your opinion that it was a "mistake". For many, many others it isn't.

Again, having your own moral integrity is fine. Imposing your personal morals on others or penalizing them for minor differences in opinion isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    It's only your opinion that it was a "mistake". For many, many others it isn't.

Again, having your own moral integrity is fine. Imposing your personal morals on others or penalizing them for minor differences in opinion isn't.
    This guy sealed off the deal. Thread can end now.
    Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    Are you really looking for logic in a game that sends you dragons via the mail service?...

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    I frankly don't care what other people put as looks on their toons. That's extremely immature..
    And for the griefers, I didn't provide a solution, because I don't have one.
    The other examples however would be an improvement. I also never said VK SHOULD be removed. I Just said it could be removed IF.. Quite a difference
    Totally unrelated to anything in your text: your signature, you should tell that to El Zorro.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    Also, it's should HAVE. NOT "should of". "Should of" doesn't even make sense. If you think you should own a cat, do you say "I should of a cat" or "I should have a cat"? Do you HAVE cats, or do you OF cats?

Its complete douchebag behaviour. How is kicking people from Raid for wearing the items going to stop Blizzard selling them? its not.

You 12 year old angry kids need to be dumped on an island somewhere. I'll even throw in a conche for free.

altho i like the idea of making yourself heard by doing something like this I don't think it is fair for the people who bought the helms.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisisvacant View Post
    Oh shut the fuck up.
    ^ case in point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    By ruining it for others?

sadly, they are usually the same people complaining the wow community sucks or LFR are not social enough. when they are really the problem.
    dragonmaw - EU